A Mountain of Trouble [Jasmac]

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Zye didn't need to reply to show she was loving it. The fig mess was getting cleaned up with each bob of her head across his shaft, her right hand moving up to his chest to further increase her size and slightly lean him back to suck further against his base. Even stuck as she was, he'd feel something... strange. The figs weren't getting cleaned off... they were turning into lubricant! A tingling of his groin confirmed something else... his cock was slowly growing, her eyes fixing upward as she dragged slower and further away from his groin. In a matter of moments, with a lewd pop that left his cock spit-shined, Zye let the now-restored cock flop against her cheek.

"B-Bigger... good food... Zye... want more."

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
"You're such a good girl Zye."

Laz coos in delight, running a finger along the underside of his length as he quivers at the sensitivity. Still patting her on the head, he reaches for the other half of the fig, smearing it's pulpy fruit all over his dick as he readies himself for a second go.

"Your breasts, I can pet them for you in return."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
She seemed to stop at the offer, but shook her head before pulling his lengthened shaft into her mouth. And with his original girth and length, that meant he finally felt a welcoming and experienced throat. She must be quite experienced at deepthroating, eyes not looking away as she went up and down. The fig juice and pulp continued getting cleaned away and making it feel even more intense. But he'd feel her right hand moved behind him, pushing gently into his backside to push the prostate. The pegataur couldn't move, but she didn't need to. Zye's tail flicked around as she kept him close, revealing a nice hole. She likely was too big for him to rail in the cunt, but an innocent pucker showed this wild mare was likely a virgin... and maybe riding her ass would make her finally a domesticated mount!

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
"Good girl Zye. It's my turn now, easy girl. Easy." Laz whispers, gently pulling his revitalized member free from her mouth and trailing a finger down her back. Carefully keeping his hands clear of her flank, he sets his palm on her thigh, brushing her tail aside as he lines himself up with her cute pucker. "Loosen up Zye. You'll enjoy this. I'll be gentle." He coos, pressing his hips forwards to part her pretty butt around his tip, not stopping until he has the head worked all the way inside.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Zye is uncertain as he pulls from her mouth, blinking and wiping drool from her mouth. The throatfuck ending and being replaced with anal has her curiously tilt her head... until he claims her virgin ass. Despite being her smallest hole, it feels more like a cunt in terms of how it gripped him, the girl's hands moving to her small chest as her tail swatted him lightly in confusion. Her tongue came out, her ears lowering against her head as the pegataur squeezed on his cock tightly.

"F-feels... funny... what... th-this?"

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
"Sex, Zye. It'll feel good. I promise."
Laz swears to her, gleeful but gentle as he tenderly strokes her thigh and drives just a little bit deeper. The encompassing warmth around the first few inches of his shaft is a blessing as he prods around, searching for her prostate with pleasurable intentions.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Deeper into the female, her horse half supply proper grip and tugging along his entire cock, Zye squeezed her small chest and endured. He'd be rewarded only once he bottomed out, her voice soft as she seemed to be getting stimulated just fine. It seemed the pegataur was a buttslut!

"Z-Zye... f-feeling... g-good. More!"

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
Laz doesn't have to be told twice, increasing the speed of his rhythm as he drives in to the hilt, pulls out to the head, and then bottoms out half a second later. Each rapid thrust delivers a lewd slap right to her butt, and after hooking his fingers onto her thigh, he ruts her faster, ravaging her ass with warmth and friction. Curiously, his hand dances down to the mare's pussy, playing with the lips and searching for a clit.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The anal sex was definitely going well, the pegataur moaning at the increased pacing and squeezing of her ass. Once he felt her cunt, he was rewarded with a scream of pleasure and a hush of fluid. Her clit was quivering as her human half flopped over to the ground and she bit her bottom lip. All the anal pounding had made her cum, but she was still good to keep taking his cock! Those figs had made him physically renewed... and now it seemed the snow elf had found a proper anal slut. If he wanted, he could likely fuck her cunt... but the size of it meant he might not be as capable ramming into it. Using his arm was an option but there was also a large smooth rock about the size of a fat cock. Using that would likely need him to roll her onto her back somehow...

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
Laz decides that Zye should enjoy his cock only once it's of the apt size, and takes to the idea of using the smooth rock as he mentally sets it in stone.

"Hey, Zye. Roll over for me. I have a treat for you." He entices her, reaching out to grab the rock as he tugs himself free of her ass. "Easy, girl. Don't worry. Just relax, and roll over. I'll hold your legs, or tie them to a tree branch. Trust me."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The pegataur didn't hesitate, her human half shifting somewhat uncomfortably to rest on the ground. She looked blissful even despite the discomfort, her legs facing upward and bending lightly as the good wing sprawled off her body. It seemed she could roll around, but her panic earlier had her unknowingly stuck! It had all worked out, however, as her puffy pussy was presented for him. Her ass was winking lightly, a testament to his Amal fucking.,. and her eyes were fixed on the rock as one of her back legs bent to rest the hoof on his shoulder.

"Z-Zye...m-make cum? Want Laz feel good... too..."

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
"Yes. Lax will cum. Zye will cum again too. I can make Zye cum lots, if she wants. She can even stay with Laz and feel good every day."

He speaks through clenched teeth, sinking his whole cock back into her cozy ass while hefting the big rock to rest between her puffy pussy lips. His attempts to hint at keeping her go along with some playful teasing before he finally relents, prodding the tip of the rock against her large cunt, before sinking it slowly inside, stretching her hole wider around it until there's nothing left for him to give. Grasping the base of it, he tugs the rock a little ways out, before plunging it smoothly back in. Struggling to hold out, Laz picks up the pace, thrusting his cock into her ass with quick, frenzied strokes, driving as deep into her as he can, while still quickly fucking her cunt with the dildo rock. He only speeds up when he cums, painting her butt with warmth, and moaning aloud in unmasked pleasure.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Zye moaned the instant he inserted the rock, the continued assfuck ramping the pegataur up further. The instant Laz began filling her backdoor, the blue eyed beauty's unbound wing began to flap and wiggle even though it was upside down, her face locked in ecstasy as she clenched on both invaders. Cum gushed out from her backside, but her girl-cum came out in far greater values as it practically soaking Laz at the groin. The powerful and synced climax has great effect, her legs going slack and her body rolling back even with the rock still in her. Her human half relaxed, her hair a mess and her tongue staying out in a sign of just how well he'd pounded the buttslut.

"G-good... m-mercy... master L-L-Laz..."

She was fucked into submission at last... but he felt something nagging him. Some instinct telling him to cum all over her face, then have her lick him clean. While it could be his instinct as a male... but it felt different than that...

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
"That's right, master Laz." He says, pointing to himself as he tugs free of her ass. The rock dildo is still buried deep into her overstimulated cunt, though he hardly cares if it slips out or not as he moves up to her face. He's standing above her, quickly jerking his cock before it can soften, and firing three long ropes of fresh cum onto her pretty little face. Hardly giving her a break, he presses it insistently at her lips, commanding softly. "Clean it."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The mare has no fight in her left, so she seems confused when he gets up and moves to jerk off above her. But the instant the cum hits her face, her eyes go wide... but she parts her mouth to take him all the way to the base without even a single complaint. Her ears shift downward submissively, making her appear quite cute as she buries herself to the base on the snow elf's cock and simply gags and watches him. Her tongue could be felt lapping away at it, the cum on her face making the dream swell. He'd feel whatever was left in the cock after his climaxes sucked right out before Zye popped off, the pegataur letting the shaft rest atop her cum-covered face almost dreamily. She'd lick the cock up from its base to the tip before pulling away, her eyes lustfully looking at Lazalan.

"I... s-submit... Zye... yours. C-Can... Zye... kiss... master?"

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
"Of course, my pretty little Zye." He whispers lovingly, heart swelling with pride as he dips down to take her mouth with his.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
She'd reach up as his cock parted, not caring slightly that she was facially drenched in his seed, and meet his advance with her lips. Her tongue pushed into his mouth to share the flavor of his cock, but also that of berries and sweetness. The pair would stay connected a few moments more before she broke the cum-tasting and sticky smooch, reaching to grab his cock and stagger to her feet. The rock plopped out as she righted herself, seeming uncertain as she flapped her unbound Wong. Only standing, her own head towering, would she release his cock and look downward to meet his gaze.

"M-master... Zye.. w-want clothes. Chest... only for you..."

With a blush on her icy features, she'd turn slightly and try to tug at her bound wing. Dressing her could be good, as it'd help her feel less objectified... but he could refuse her and make certain she likely saw herself as nothing more than his bitch. Either way, he had a mount now... and the pegataur was likely to suck him off as long as he had berries without hesitation!

[ACQUIRED Zye (Pale Pegataur, Young Female, White Hair Blue Eyes): Lvl 1 Flying Bitch-Mount]

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
"You've been a good girl Zye. Of course you may." Laz says sweetly, standing and stroking her hair before carefully untying her bound wing. His ragged shirt is simple, but effective, and sure to cover her chest well as he presents it to her neatly. "For you, darling little Zye. Hold fast for a moment, I'm going to stock up on food." He coos happily as he heads back to the fig tree and berries, searching first and foremost for his sword, and second for more of the fruit.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Finding the sword is simple enough, the snow elf feeling an odd sensation of satisfaction as he'd recover it. While he gathered berries, he'd see Zye pull his shirt up and around her small chest, not putting it on but wrapping it around her tits. Seems she didn't plan to wear it very traditionally. She stretched her wings while she waited, scooping globs of his cum from her face to lick off her fingers. She had no problem drinking or swallowing, cleaning herself in no time in a no doubt arousing display.

If he wanted, he could likely mount his bitch bareback since flying wasn't as bad as riding... but flying atop her would make certain everyone saw him as he made his way off the mountain.

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
Laz laughs at Zye's cute display, reaching and giving his own balls a tender squeeze just for the hell of it. Giddy with the success of breaking in his first slave, he picks up his sword and slips it into the sheathe, whispering carelessly to it as he does so.

"Hey Odom, I'll bet you never had a girl by your side as pretty or gentle as this."

It's a simple taunt, but a satisfying one, and he stows the berries away in the indented pockets of his trousers. All set for the next step of his venture, he approaches Zye again, running a hand tenderly along the side of her horse half as he considers his options.

"Kneel and giddy up, girl. We're riding down the mountain." He insists, wincing at the thought of extended bareback, but favoring it over drawing too much attention.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
While he had easily taunted how well-trained his pretty slave was, he could practically see Odom fucking his submissive ass while laughing when Zye raised her wings and stepped backward to keep him at her side.

"K-kneel? M-master... c-can't climb?"

She didn't seem ready to kneel, instead she reached to him bashfully to help him up. She simply tugged him closer and used one wing to heft him up onto her back. The shirt-wrap didn't do much to hide her human back, almost like tasteful candy as she began to trot out of the clearing to head down. She'd make sure to pull him close, even insisting he hold her chest, and carry them downward.

It'd be a few hours, the sun lowering in the sky, but they had left behind the sparse forestry and entered a warmer and thicker woods. Zye moved slower, keeping her wings tight to her sides to keep him balanced, but they'd entered what looked like a small cottage area. Three small buildings lay ahead, a sign on their right causing her to slow to a halt.

"This... Cabo... Village. Master let rest?"

Zye grabbed at her covered chest as she looked back, the small plots and tranquil setting lacking anyone outside currently. If he wanted, he could likely hide out with his pegataur for more fun and bonding. Heck, between fucking her face he could probably help her speech! But he'd turn down possibly finding more sluts to fuck or potential friends and adventure... or possibly save himself from becoming someone's slave. It was a matter of hoping and choosing the best option...

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
"Yes... we may." Laz says calmly, before taking on a more authors rice tone. "Although, for next time, when I say kneel, you kneel, or at least try your best, for master." He instructs, reaching forwards to gently tug at her shirt wrap in warning. It shouldn't be enough to take the thing off, but a simple flick on the wrist into better obedience. The incident is water under the bridge with him quickly, as he inquires about the cottage community. "Tell me, are these village people friendly?"

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The warning has her blush uncertainly, moving her hands to the wrap for a moment as she stared downward. After a moment of thought, she'd slowly lower behind one of the plots of wheat before looking back with a blush.

"Zye... not... sure. Big male... try mating with Zye... almost break..."

He'd feel her reach to his pants and grab the hem, snaking her hand in to stroke his shaft as she whispered.

"He... bigger. Can't... stop if he... fights."

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
"Simple, we'll avoid a fight then." Laz assures her, stroking the side of Zye's torso as he gently grabs her roaming hand. His trousers slip easily down and off, and he splits one of the gathered berries in two, coating his cock in the pulpy fruit before motioning towards it for her to suck. "Here, we're due for a break. You've earned one today." He says sweetly. "Food. For both of us to enjoy."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
With the pair deciding to have fun, Zye seems relieved. Low to the ground, she didn't even flinch as she gently pulls him closer. She'd open her lips to suck the delicious cock and supply her tongue to the bottom of it for maximum milking prowess. Even if they were going to have fun instead of investigate, it seemed the pegataur wanted to experiment with her master. He'd feel her right hand on his ass, the left going low between his legs to push a finger into his backside. The sudden attempt wasn't just her going slow... she was trying to wrestle him toward the ground. If he tried to fight, he might make too much noise on the scuffle... but he'd be aware that the pegataur would be able to likely use his backdoor to make him cum incredibly hard!

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
"Zye, off." Laz commands, tugging his cock free of the warm embrace of her mouth as he tries to catch her hands and push them away. "We use our words around here. Ask your master what you would like to do, and perhaps I'll let you do it." He whispers

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
[3+4=7v6]

Zye is tough to push off, his ass spared anything more than a graze. He's even able to keep standing, leaving her to kneel before him with an embarrassed blush.

"Z-Zye... w-wanted... to make master cum... w-with both sides. Master... not want that?"

He'd feel her hands move to his hips, the pegataur hoping to get a chance... but he'd also hear a voice. An all too familiar one.

Awww... you really are a spoilsport. Fuck her face and shut the whore up before she attracts the rabbit that lives here. He'd leave you with a stomach full of cum if he found an ass like yours...

Odom?!

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
Laz tries to speak back to Odom in his head, looking pleasantly surprised to hear the half demon again.

And there's the prick I was so eager to finally get back to. Your head's been too far up your own ass for so long. I think I like you much more like this. How does it feel, dare I ask? The slaver becomes the slave.

With that half of the two conversations momentarily taken care of, he gently takes Zye by the hands, massaging them casually as he tries to get in for another kiss.

"Yes, darling Zye. I'd like that, but as I said, you should use your words before your actions when it comes to sex. Now that I've given you permission, you can gladly make me cum from my other side. Understand? No need for a struggle." He casts a glance at the nearby village. "Although, we should shy back into the woods for our pleasure. We wouldn't want to rile up the people here on accident."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
He should have said to move sooner, Zye devouring his cock and moving three fingers to push into his ass almost immediately. She moved the fingers slow and shallow, playing with his ass to prep him for more deep prostate poking. The pegataur's eyes fixed on the cock she sucked and licked, all the while with Odom sighing.

For someone who can't dare release me at risk of his ass becoming a cum geyser, you've done very little. Besides... you can't control this pegataur. If you were smart you'd be rutting her into submission and cumming in every oriface. These wild mares expect dominant males... why do you think she mentioned almost becoming the farm owner's bitch?

He'd hear a door open, Zye's slurping too loud for her to hear apparently, yet not spot where. It could be one of the huts facing away from him... if he didn't find a way to get Zye to quiet down, he'd likely be discovered. Using his strength could likely work... or he could try to outsmart her and her cocklust to end the killer deepthroating she was performing!

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
If dominance is what she wants, then dominance can be what she gets. Laz grips the sides of her head, burying himself balls deep in her throat, before holding it there and praying that she doesn't gag or struggle with noise. "Be quiet." He whispers harshly.