A list of unrelated questions

jarllee97

Jun 13, 2016
So random out of nowhere question, the ratmas scene, is it repeatable or a one off. I've tried to get it to happen both with cheats and changing my clock but it won't pop no matter how many times I try

Narmlet

Mar 8, 2019
So random out of nowhere question, the ratmas scene, is it repeatable or a one off. I've tried to get it to happen both with cheats and changing my clock but it won't pop no matter how many times I try
Its a one time event.Though i can't help with how to encounter it, last time i used the cheat to set Christmas mode on and landed in Zheng Shi i got it right away.

A

Athena

Does Embry's Pitch Anal scene require a dick or will a HL strapon work for it?

A

Athena

Penor or Fake Penor will work. Most of the answers you seek are prob on the wiki.

I had already checked the Wiki, and that's why I asked. It didn't specify whether or not a Penis was required, and I didn't have a save far enough in to check. So, thanks for the clarification.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
I'm not sure if this has been asked but...

I have to know.

Did old Tricky Vic Steele do the nasty with Bridget?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I'm not sure if this has been asked but...

I have to know.

Did old Tricky Vic Steele do the nasty with Bridget?

No. Briget doesn't really like Vic very much. She's a mom bot, not a sexbot, and thought he needed to take more time for all of his 9999 kids and less time being a playboy CEO. I imagine all of his flirts were deflected by some variation of "Maybe if you spend this Christmas with Shade."

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Briget: "Victor, it's your child's birthday. Do you want to send them a present?"
Victor: "Ugh, again? It's every year. Okay, which one is it now?"
B: "Greyla Bairn, on Brava 3. She's 24 today."
V: "........."
B: "<sigh> Steele Child Database Reference #2114b."
V: "Oh right! 4b. Sweet kid. Send her 20 credits and a pop up birthday card!"
B: "<sign>"

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Briget: "Victor, it's your child's birthday. Do you want to send them a present?"
Victor: "Ugh, again? It's every year. Okay, which one is it now?"
B: "Greyla Bairn, on Brava 3. She's 24 today."
V: "........."
B: "<sigh> Steele Child Database Reference #2114b."
V: "Oh right! 4b. Sweet kid. Send her 20 credits and a pop up birthday card!"
B: "<sign>"

Every time you guys talk about Victor's collection of bastards I want to chime in but then I remember and then go:
tenor (1).gif

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
There's no point speaking of numbers anymore. Also it super-unbalanced in terms of demographics due to working in the Breedwell Premium program.
Your spawn are just going to wash over the galaxy in an orgy of Steele genes and lusty libidos, aren't they?

Somebody Else

Nov 12, 2018
There's no point speaking of numbers anymore. Also it super-unbalanced in terms of demographics due to working in the Breedwell Premium program.
null_blank has achieved enlightenment. By using children for their traditional purpose, free labor, they have created an unstoppable tide of probe hunters, spreading out to every corner of the galaxy to find Victor's legacy to impress their own progenitor.

Alternatively, if the majority of the galaxy's population are your children, who even needs a company? You're the de facto ruler of the cosmos anyways.

TayJK

May 19, 2017
Regarding mysterious background plagues and there culprits:

I was reading the vulkrim codex entry, and it makes mention of the culprit of virus that wiped out all there women was one of the scientists on the first contact vessel. Do we know who that is?

On a similar vain, the laquine sterility plague. Do we know who is responsible for it? Dr. Lash seems the obvious culprit, but is it too obvious?

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Regarding mysterious background plagues and there culprits:

I was reading the vulkrim codex entry, and it makes mention of the culprit of virus that wiped out all there women was one of the scientists on the first contact vessel. Do we know who that is?

On a similar vain, the laquine sterility plague. Do we know who is responsible for it? Dr. Lash seems the obvious culprit, but is it too obvious?

Don't shoot. You're too late - I surrender! Don't believe me? It's all in the numbers. Number one: that's terror. Number two: that's terror.

You think you know better than FenCo what to do with this month's Laquine Ears shipment?

Don't tell me. It's on its way back to Tavros.

Nope!

Damn!

I think the U.G.C. made the fertility plague on purpose.

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

Yeah... number one: that's terror.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017

....Have you had a stroke, William? Do you smell burnt toast? We can get you help! Just stay calm. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STAY CALM!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: gena138

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
Speaking of the Laquine Sterility Plaque, could The Treatment be used as an effective cure?

Reactions: William.
A

Athena

...they shouldn't? There aren't many malexfemale dates if i remember correctly(like i remember only nallen-morph date).

There are 3, actually. Plus a Cunt-tail one.

Anyways, I was just curious. I'm not sure if writers are allowed to add pregancy to Extrameet scenes, since they seem to be one-offs. I guess there could always be a guarantee'd breeding...

A

Athena

Is there something else like the Varmint that you can only use on Uveto? I swear this was a thing, but I can't find any info to confirm it on the Wiki...

Mad Dog

Jun 1, 2018
Why does Steele get aroused at the nursery?

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Because they're 19 years old and still at a hormonal stage in their life.