A list of unrelated questions

TayJK

May 19, 2017
Is there any TiTS version of the "I'm Commander Shepherd, and this is my favorite shop on the Citadel" meme in the game?

A

Athena

When using a Hardlight Strap-on as a Taur, where is it supposed to be located: At your waist, or underneath where the penis would normally be?

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Given that it's part of your underwear, I'd expect it to be underneath. Unless you wear your panties on your front legs.

A

Athena

Given that it's part of your underwear, I'd expect it to be underneath. Unless you wear your panties on your front legs.

That's what I figured, but few scenes seem to imply that it's on your front. Maybe the authors of those just didn't think about how their scene would work if you were a taur?

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Taurs are kind of niche to begin with. Authors not really considering Taur + Strap-on is a plausible hypothesis. Given that clothing is really one size fits all in this universe, you could just imagine your character moving the panties around, I suppose. Or maybe, if you were a Taur when you bought them, you got a Taur version that also has a bit for the front legs.

Reactions: Athena
A

Athena

I don't have a character at a point I could check (surprisingly), but if Steele is visibly pregnant, and they order an alcoholic beverage...does it still have alchohol in it? Or is it a non-alcoholic version?

These are the questions that keep me up at night...

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
I don't have a character at a point I could check (surprisingly), but if Steele is visibly pregnant, and they order an alcoholic beverage...does it still have alchohol in it? Or is it a non-alcoholic version?

These are the questions that keep me up at night...
It does. I just went on a bender with Ramis five days before delivering three wombs worth of Laquines. I got the drunk swirl icon, and all of the inebriated alert texts.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
In the future there's a drink that gets you all the fun of being drunk without the brain damage?

You've got a better placental filter thanks to your microbots? Or from any pregnancy-related mods you've gotten.

Your microbots repair any damage incurred?

You should have thought of that before getting drunk?

Last edited:
A

Athena

You should have thought of that before getting drunk?

This is why it never occured to me to check. If there's no in-game explanation for whether or not the baby is safe, I'm going to continue avoiding alcoholic drinks whenever Steele is pregnant for roleplaying's sake. And sanity's sake, for that matter.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Occam's Razor strikes again - If there's no harm being done to the baby, then its probably the microsurgeons filtering out the alcohol.

A

Athena

Occam's Razor strikes again - If there's no harm being done to the baby, then its probably the microsurgeons filtering out the alcohol.

It does it for the Baby, but not Steele themselves? Or at least not fast enough that it isn't clearly being metabolised? I'm sorry, but I'm more likely to apply Occam's Razor in such a way that assumes the writer(s) didn't think of the implications at the time they wrote the drinking scenes.

A

Athena

^Fair enough. Something tells me content related to that wouldn't be showing up any time soon, anyways, so it's not like I'm going to spend the rest of the game suffering from crippling depression over the mistakes I made while pregnant simply because I was too worried about getting a status effect instead of paying attention to what I was putting in my (er, Steele's) body. I just have a bad habit of overthinking things when I play games.

Reactions: gena138 and Savin

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
I would also imagine that the microsurgeons filter out much of the toxins at a faster rate than just your metabolism. I mean, come on, go out for a drinking session with Ramis and you're fine by the next afternoon? That has to be the microsurgeons.

But Captain Steele is also a designer baby, set up to carry on Victor's legacy. It makes sense that the microsurgeons would monitor the health of any of Captain Steele's unborn children to ensure genetic health and stability as well as general health. It also explains why if Steele sires any kids, the mothers don't have to worry about that - they have more sense than to go drinking while heavily pregnant.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
3ai68k.jpg

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Look if you want your kids to have FAS that's your prerogative.

The second most important reason I'm not doing Ramis preg.

A

Athena

I'm going to start working my way through all of the bar scenes, specifically looking for the ones that take place in the bars themselves, but I also want to ask: Are there any fully-female characters with foodplay scenes? Like, cum on the food, they eat it? The only ones I can think of, well, they're usually the ones providing the cum, if you catch my drift...

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
I'm going to start working my way through all of the bar scenes, specifically looking for the ones that take place in the bars themselves, but I also want to ask: Are there any fully-female characters with foodplay scenes? Like, cum on the food, they eat it? The only ones I can think of, well, they're usually the ones providing the cum, if you catch my drift...

None that I recall. Kimber does mentions cum being used as part of food in the less touristy part of New Texas.

A

Athena

None that I recall. Kimber does mentions cum being used as part of food in the less touristy part of New Texas.

If you're treated, you can already do if you go to the the restaurant that sells salads, the BBQ Pit, so technically even tourist-y places don't seem to mind. Thank you for reminding me of that, though.

A

Athena

Fuckit, I'll just ask all the questions at once:

1. Are the tease descriptions and masturbation scenes available in the public Github? I couldn't find them, at least not the ones I expected to find.
  2. What is the best way to get in contact with an author of specific content? Through PMs in the forum?
  3. And more importantly, if the author of a character in unreachable for a lengthy period, and there's been no sign of them for years, is that character ineligible for new content submissions?
  4. Lorewise: Is public sex in the bar/restaurant part of New Texas allowed? Or is Ciaran a special case since he's something of a hero?
  5. Does Fenoxo commission all of the busts?
  6. Is it possible to submit a change to an existing scene, in a case where the author of the scene consents?

Last edited by a moderator:

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
A

Athena

1) https://github.com/OXOIndustries/TiTS-Public/blob/master/classes/GameData/GroundCombatContainer.as
2) Content specific forum thread > Author thread > PMs
3) You can submit new content as the characters are the legal property of Fenco and they can modify them as they see fit.
4) Pretty sure it is
5) Some authors and fans commission busts by different authors themselves.
6) Probably if the author consents and it is up to Fenco standards

Alright, thanks, those questions were driving me nuts. Though, for 2, I more or less meant: If I wanted to write a scene, or otherwise get input or permission for the usage of a character, where should I ask?

Also, I feel like this has been ask before, but I couldn't find it: Would there ever be the option to fuck Dane anally? Or at least pegged by a female with a strap-on?

Last edited by a moderator:

OofS

Apr 26, 2019
Alright, thanks, those questions were driving me nuts. Though, for 2, I more or less meant: If I wanted to write a scene, or otherwise get input or permission for the usage of a character, where should I ask?

DM here or discord PM the author if you want their input or permission.