A list of unrelated questions

A

Athena

DM here or discord PM the author if you want their input or permission.

...I didn't even know you could direct message someone in chat utilities like Discord until I read your post. So thank you, that is good to know.

Natetheman223

Apr 18, 2018
How do I find out the core stats of enemies? Sensing the opponent doesn't show them, and since I'm an all-mobile user, I can't use the save editor to figure it out.

Or if one of you wanted to tell me, then answer me this: what are Doctor Lash's core stats?

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
There's a GitHub for the Public build. I don't know if it can be accessed by a mobile device, but you could try.

If you can, look in:
TiTS-Public->Classes->Characters.

If you can't, Dr. Lash:
Physique: 35
Reflexes: 60
Aim: 45
Intelligence: 75
Willpower: 70
Libido: 5

Interestingly, while he is described as being 6 feet tall, his 'placeholder' lists him as 95 inches (almost 8 feet), making him vulnerable to Giant Slayer. Bug?

Reactions: Natetheman223

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Not sure if this is the right thread, but once fen finishes the kiro recruitment, what happens to the leaf?

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
I know right?

After all, you don't have to kick her off the ship if you just take her stuff and then nope out on her first encounter. =P

I took her stuff the first tim I played tits not knowing that it reduces her affection, and it made me feel bad so I never did it

A

Athena

Hey, since "Vi" and "V-ko" are too short to search for, I remember seeing something about V-kos potentially being recruitable on your ships (probably Gedan's ship). Would that potentially mean Vi could also be recruitable? Perhaps by copying her data during the "Give head" scene? She's kind of my favorite robot character in this game, with the widest variety of scenes, so I can't help but hope we could recruit her someday...

BigBoss6121

Feb 8, 2017
How do I talk to Kiro about picardine? I’ve asked Kally about her bar but Kiro’s talk is still greyed out.

BigBoss6121

Feb 8, 2017
Ah, I got it. You have to talk to Kiro in Canadia. I flew elsewhere because Canadia has the one traveller slot and it’s crowded as all hell.

Reactions: Narmlet

BigBoss6121

Feb 8, 2017
How long does it take for extrameet to “reset”? As in, how long after a date does it take for that profile to be added back to the pool? Also, does swiping left on someone permanently remove them from the pool?

BigBoss6121

Feb 8, 2017
Also, what’s the point of lust weapons? Don’t all teases do way more lust damage once you’ve raised your tease experience a bit?

Reactions: TiTSFan

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Also, what’s the point of lust weapons? Don’t all teases do way more lust damage once you’ve raised your tease experience a bit?
Lust damage is capped at 30 per attack. Lust weapons can allow multiple attacks per turn. Especially if you have Rapid Fire + Second Shot. The Heavy Slut Ray does not normally benefit from Second Shot, but with Rapid Fire, you get 4 Tease attacks in one round, each of which has a 1/5 chance to Stun (and it's the only way to benefit from the Heavy Slut Ray's Bonus Hit Rate flag).

Also, Physique/Aim does increase Tease/Drug damage.

Bio Whip: 3 Drug
00 Physique: * Melee Damage, Drug: 3
50 Physique: * Melee Damage, Drug: 28

Heavy Slut Ray: 8 Tease
00 Aim: * Ranged Damage, Tease: 8
50 Aim: * Ranged Damage, Tease: 33

Last edited:

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Is perdita a female? Because the wiki says her gender is female, but her sex is male, but the picture doesn’t show anything male

A

Athena

Is perdita a female? Because the wiki says her gender is female, but her sex is male, but the picture doesn’t show anything male

I saw Adjatha draw her bust, so she's got a dick. I think she's a shemale dickgirl - identifies as female, and is feminine in every aspect except her genitals.