A list of unrelated questions

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
If you're asking if she has a cunt, that I'm pretty sure she lacks.

Think the question was more "Was she born a female?" I'm not sure dick girls are a natural thing with Ausar.

Reactions: Athena
A

Athena

Think the question was more "Was she born a female?" I'm not sure dick girls are a natural thing with Ausar.

I don't think so, no. Not unless she was modified into one before she was born or something? I don't think any other situation like that comes up. If they're asking if they're m->t->f or f->t->m, I guess only the author would know, I didn't see any mention of it...

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
She's a woman, that's all you need to know.

Reactions: ScarletteKnight

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
I’m asking if she was born as a female, and got rid of her pussy and got a dick, similar to syri
Listen carefully, I will say this only once.
If it says she is a woman, she is a woman. It doesn't matter if she has a dick, she is a woman.

Reactions: ScarletteKnight
A

Athena

Listen carefully, I will say this only once.
If it says she is a woman, she is a woman. It doesn't matter if she has a dick, she is a woman.

I kind of just interpretted it as him being incredibly curious about her backstory. She doesn't really say much about her past, for the record.

With that said...

I’m asking if she was born as a female, and got rid of her pussy and got a dick, similar to syri

Syri didn't get rid of her pussy on purpose, FYI. It was a freak accident. She's basically borrowing someone else's genitals, and decided she liked it that way. I mean, I guess there aren't any other examples to draw from...

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Is that a new feature?

Also, I didn’t know know that cass is annos fiancée

I think you're confusing Kaede for Cass in this situation. Kaede knocked up Cass has a child with her. Anno is Kaede's college sweetheart. The text strongly points to the fact that Kaede would like to marry Anno. Anno has made no admissions about marriage, but has for the record stated that she is into polymory. Polymory does not preclude marriage in the bargain.

locksteps

Oct 1, 2019
I've got a question regarding Luca; is there a way to see or otherwise check Cum or Oral addiction levels? Under her tab in the Encounters Menu in the Codex it only lists is the Submissiveness meter. I have however been receiving various daydreams/notifications in game to visit her but those seem par for the course unless there's something I'm missing.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
I've got a question regarding Luca; is there a way to see or otherwise check Cum or Oral addiction levels? Under her tab in the Encounters Menu in the Codex it only lists is the Submissiveness meter. I have however been receiving various daydreams/notifications in game to visit her but those seem par for the course unless there's something I'm missing.

You can't see your submission to Luca, it's in the writing here and there. All I can say is it takes a really long time to get to the bad end, etc.

Reactions: locksteps

Jorr The Great

Jul 9, 2019
Mexico
www.youtube.com
Greetings beautiful entities, I have a few questions (I am using the google translator to help so apologize for any writing errors pls).
  • For example, if there is a kaithrit pregnant by the captain on board the ship, is that enough for Kase to increase him breasts, or does Kase have to get her pregnant to make it happen?
  • After resisting Lane's mind control, shouldn't Captain Steele be able to resist Slyveren's mind control? Is it a fact that it is impossible to resist it even if you already have adversion from previous experiences or is it just something that is open to being written in the future and just isn't in the game yet?
  • How was Viktor really? I have seen that in certain scenes the PC speaks of him as a good father, but I do not know if that changes regarding the personality and occupation you choose, I have seen some comments from the developers that he certainly ignored his bastard children, which well they could be simple jokes, but on the other hand I don't know if he was only a good father with his heir.
  • Is there any reason other than that maybe someone has not been encouraged to write it, so that there is no birthday event?
  • Regarding the tags, for example we have a human, foreskinned, knotted and nubby penis (as is my case), if they are written, will they all come out in the sexual scenes or does one have priority? I think only once have I seen multiple tags in a scene.
  • Similar to the question of mind control, although red venom is an aphrodisiac and slightly paralyzing, is it possible that someone with high statistics of intelligence, strength, willpower and low addiction could have a more active role? For example, when putting any option in the existing scenes of Nehzara and Sellara or is it impossible to resist the poison no matter how strong one is?
  • What is necessary to enter New Texas? Although we enter through our connection with Viktor, and I have seen that certainly a vacation in NT is quite expensive, how much does it cost? I ask this because it seemed strange to see Kiro so frequently in that place. (any history of that?)
  • Because of the way a railgun works, the Saurmorian Railgun shouldn't also have the energy weapon flag?
  • Both Ushamee and Schora use the Aegis Light Machinegun, but in their representations the machine gun looks very different, which one is the most accurate?
  • Will there ever be the option to unlock the Alpha Strike mode of the Chainlaser?
  • For this type of long comments with questions is it better to make a new thread or do I keep putting them in this one?