A list of unrelated questions

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
That too.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
I have a locker full of guns, savicite and sex toys in my nursery. You can bang Zephyr and Roxy in your nursery as well. It's not exactly the most wholesome, sterile place.

To be fair to Steele, that's on a level that the kids don't go. And maybe I'm just imagining things, but the only people that go into Steele's room are Steele, Bridget and people that the first two authorize.

TayJK

May 19, 2017
To be fair to Steele, that's on a level that the kids don't go. And maybe I'm just imagining things, but the only people that go into Steele's room are Steele, Bridget and people that the first two authorize.

I remember playing hide and seek with a group of kids (I think it was the bunnies) and finding a kid hiding under the sheets in your beds, asleep.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Steele better install locks then.

Or get a fancy bookcase that swings open by pulling a book to cover the storage area.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
I remember playing hide and seek with a group of kids (I think it was the bunnies) and finding a kid hiding under the sheets in your beds, asleep.

(52 seconds in)

Reactions: Orange Juice Jones

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
What are the requirements for the Cousin's Zil harem email?

Sometimes I get it right after landing on Tarkus, sometimes I don't get it at all. Given the randomness of the email system, it's hard to tell if it's a hidden requirement, bad luck or a bug.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Hmm, I wonder if there is a place where I could look for the information about a certain topic or subject. If only there was a website where people collected these various topics and subject and kept them in an easy to search format.

Oh if only this website existed! WHY?!?!?!

Crimson13

Aug 31, 2015
Question about the Zil handmaidens Fetch & Carry; the wiki says they'll randomly select scenes when you have sex with them but I've only been able to get one each time I try. Is it something like if I'm locked out due to dick size or whatever it'll only pick the one available? It's the oral scene.

Crimson13

Aug 31, 2015
I've got 3 of them; 12 inches long and two inches thick, 18.3 inches long and 4.6 inches thick, and 36 inches long and nine inches in diameter. All knotted.

Narmlet

Mar 8, 2019
I've got 3 of them; 12 inches long and two inches thick, 18.3 inches long and 4.6 inches thick, and 36 inches long and nine inches in diameter. All knotted.
Ah, so you have some pheromone perks on you? Then yeah, your locked to only to blowjob and paizuri scene.

Crimson13

Aug 31, 2015
Ah, so it's pheromones that do it? Huh missed that. Curses, looks like it's the save editor to check and see. Thanks.

Reactions: Narmlet

Dolphi

Dec 12, 2017
how do i encounter nykke?
I think you have to make kips with the Frostwyrm before she appears on the coast. You basically get an email telling you when she is accessible.

On an unrelated note, how do you write an email? Like from a writers perspective, if i write an event that gives you an email do i just write it after the event on the doc? Or are emails on a different section of the docs and you just write something like:

Email 1

Event

//Email 1 is sent to PC.

Hden

Nov 6, 2018
Many years ago, Adj posted a pair of pics featuring futa Peach trapping Daisy and Rosalina under her dress and deep throating her cock.

http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/Adjatha/213711/Peachs-Cream
http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/Adjatha/295086/Peachs-Cream-2

Does TiTS have any 'having hidden public sex under clothing' scenes?
The only thing that comes to mind near that direction is Liamme. (If he wears a skirt)
https://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/Liamme

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
Does the GLOBAL.FLAG_STINGER_BASED mean the penis has stingers at its base or that it is a penis that is stinger based?

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
Does the GLOBAL.FLAG_STINGER_BASED mean the penis has stingers at its base or that it is a penis that is stinger based?
You know, this is probably my biggest problem with TiTS... in more than a few places, it just isn't descriptive enough. In a text based game, this can be a major drawback...

TayJK

May 19, 2017
I just want to say that I love this thread. I can ask any random TiTS question that comes to mind without worrying if this is worth it's own thread. Thanks to everyone who asks a question, and a special thanks for everyone that answers a question.

Reactions: gena138 and Kesil