A list of unrelated questions

Kazama

Dec 8, 2017
Are the transformations from Poe A/Holiday only meant to work once?

Got a single Steele to revisit by changing my computer's date, then chose the same costume again (Armor). However this second time there was no height change.

EDIT: Think I might have found what happened. The "haloweenCostumes.as" says that Steele will only gain 12" in height if they are not already over 11ft tall.
Seems Galomax is still the only legit way to get taller than 11ft.

Last edited:
Reactions: ChromaTaphore

Skywolf99

May 4, 2017
sweden
Are the transformations from Poe A/Holiday only meant to work once?

Got a single Steele to revisit by changing my computer's date, then chose the same costume again (Armor). However this second time there was no height change.

EDIT: Think I might have found what happened. The "haloweenCostumes.as" says that Steele will only gain 12" in height if they are not already over 11ft tall.
Seems Galomax is still the only legit way to get taller than 11ft.
i think they are since you're only supposed to vist the place once

Reactions: Kazama

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
Does being a Premium Breeder mess with your fertility? I just discovered I can't get pregnant anymore since I got the status effect (aside from getting other ovi insertions besides Rahn) at 940% fertility. And I can't go into heat with Breeder's Bliss either. I can't tell if I somehow missed it in the contract or if I need to request a warning to be added. This is kind of annoying and messes with my breeding plans a bit.

Edit: Lapinara Deep Heat worked, but it still took me two tries with Quaelle to get pregnant even at 1000% added fertility. orz

Last edited:

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
Not particularly. They do mess with your hip size though. If anything, becoming a Premium Breeder makes you even more fertile.

I never had a problem getting pregnant while under contract with non-rahn kids.

Step up your fertility game.

940 got me preggers in one go for everything before I got the status. >;P

And it still took me 2 tries with Lapinara Heat for it to work (i.e. I had 1940% Fertility).

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
Is there a list of all possible Premium Breeder encounters and which planet/zones have them? Even a vague one is fine.

Hden

Nov 6, 2018
Is there a list of all possible Premium Breeder encounters and which planet/zones have them? Even a vague one is fine.

Breedwell Premium Booty call trigger locations
non-combat area triggers have a 25% chance to proc, so it may take a few walk overs to get it. Combat areas vary based on what other encounters are available. Could be as low as 10%.

Tavros
Couple : Res Desk, West Walkway, first square of west hallway towards Aina apt

"ausar": Merchant deck, NW corner square

"lav lev" : merchant deck, 1 square west of SE corner (note: have to have met business duhrahn in the breedwell pods. This was not tracked before this xpac so prior times do not count)

Tarkus
mercs: west 3 tiles of novahome (in front of mess to dead end)

Stacey: any coastal square, Note: must have access to travel agency pool and it must currently be open

Mhenga
Flahne: South Esbeth, entire bottom row of squares (Note: her ovipositor must be out)

Pheromonal Fuurahn: West jungle tiles, a good spot is the upper loop near entrance to jungle

Uveto
Explorer: tundra squares (ex "snowbank west", north of entrance near caves) (Note: hours between 8 and 1800 only)

Myrellion
Quickie: Airfield Central square

Zheng Shi
2fer: any foundry level 1 square

There are also 3 possible bad ends but I will not ruin those surprises.

Reactions: Shura

Hden

Nov 6, 2018
Do we have masturbation scenes with Steeles balls?
That Steele introduces his testicles to his or her own vagina / anus or to / from on an NPC?

Last edited:

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
I have no idea. Pickmentation sadly doesn't work on scales. :/

A

Athena

I guess I need to remove the scales with terran treat, change the skin color using pickmentation, then use Ruskvel to get scales based on my skin color. What a hassle...

slinky prison

Jun 10, 2019
Rimmington
Why does TiTS have so many characters with 4 letter long names?

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Because "Alexandra Camilla Horentisa Cavendish Pumpernickel Van Hadenberg" doesn't really fit in the portrait box.

And it'd be a tighter fit on the menu options. That's not to say you can't have someone with thirty names and initials as a joke but there's still the expectation of having it shortened to a single, reasonable word.

edit: actually that would also be kinda funny. Just have someone's super long name take up all 14 menu options on the TiTS UI, they all do the same thing.

Last edited:

slinky prison

Jun 10, 2019
Rimmington
I noticed that League had a huge amount of 4 letter names several years ago. That got me pretty sensitive to 4 letter names in every game I get involved in so I'm sure there aren't nearly as many 4 letter names as I think there are in TiTS.

edit: for William. and Evil
pfDGQuZ.jpg

A

Athena

FYI, that list doesn't mention that Ruskvel also gives you scales based on skin color. From what I'm seeing, outside of Rainbowtox (a literal randomizer item that's more likely to drive me insane, btw), only Orefish Shard, Illumorpheme, and Ovir Ace/Positive actually change the color of existing scales. Orefish Shard only has one color, Illumorpheme causes a full transformation, and Ovir Ace has limited color options based on genitals. Everything else requires that you grow scales. Hopefully someone adds a way to change scale color without such limitations someday.

Reactions: ChromaTaphore
A

Athena

I mean, that's what I wound up doing. Just saves me a lot more time and credits.