A list of unrelated questions

TayJK

May 19, 2017
joke answer: nanomachines
real answer: sceapped lore would reveal that sydians are decended from mutated humans
I figured something like that, but was never able to find anything supporting it in game or on the wiki. Maybe we can get one of our biologist characters to have a quest line fleshing this out.

TayJK

May 19, 2017
What is the point of the Cabinet option in the shower? Does anything change what is in there?

TayJK

May 19, 2017
Which still makes no goddamn sense. The human babies thing, not the mutated humans thing.

At a guess:
Steel is half human, and the other half seems to not pass those genes to any kids. The microsurgeons took a human + a mutated human decendent genes, and removed the mutated part.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
At a guess:
Steel is half human, and the other half seems to not pass those genes to any kids. The microsurgeons took a human + a mutated human decendent genes, and removed the mutated part.
Hmm, I guess "Nanomachines, son" works here.

For now...

Reactions: Kesil

ChromaTaphore

Aug 6, 2018
Septaphorae
At a guess:
Either that, or it disabled the armor phenotype and Sydians just look eerily like humans underneath.

Reactions: TayJK
D

Deleted member 15512

Galotions are listed as functionally ageless. How about Rahn? What's their average lifespan?

BoyHowdy000

Oct 2, 2018
Is there anything in this game that lets you ignore Tarvos' nudity law that isn't an item or wings? I thought it was set in stone, but I just discovered that one of my characters IS able to walk around the station without any gear equipped whatsoever and no wings to cover themselves up and I don't understand why. They still get kicked out of Aurora's shop on Tarkus, so it seems to be Tarvos-specific, but I just don't know what it is. The only possible thing I could imagine it being is the fact that my character has fluffy fur and maybe that's covering them up, but I haven't seen any reason to believe that is the case from a gameplay perspective aside from simple logic.

Edit: forgot to add the very important "that isn't an item or wings" part to that first sentence lol

For clarity's sake, I'm just trying to figure out what mechanics are responsible for this development out of curiosity. I don't need help with anything gameplay-wise.

Last edited:

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
In your accessory slot you can wear the lighting duster, salamander longcoat or the Myr Great coat and it'll cover you up.

Is there anything in this game that lets you ignore Tarvos' nudity law? I thought it was set in stone, but I just discovered that one of my characters is able to walk around the station without any gear equipped whatsoever and no wings to cover themselves up and I don't understand why. They still get kicked out of Aurora's shop on Tarkus, so it seems to be Tarvos-specific, but I just don't know what it is. The only possible thing I could imagine it being is the fact that my character has fluffy fur and maybe that's covering them up, but I haven't seen any reason to believe that is the case from a gameplay perspective aside from simple logic.

BoyHowdy000

Oct 2, 2018
In your accessory slot you can wear the lighting duster, salamander longcoat or the Myr Great coat and it'll cover you up.
Oh no, you misinterpret my question. I know you can do that, my issue is that I'm NOT doing any of that (literally ALL inventory slots are empty) and I'm still able to walk around and I can't figure out why. Sorry for the miscommunication.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Oh no, you misinterpret my question. I know you can do that, my issue is that I'm NOT doing any of that (literally ALL inventory slots are empty) and I'm still able to walk around and I can't figure out why. Sorry for the miscommunication.
Huh. I've never heard of that one.

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
After a bit of investigation i have determined the following
  1. Long enough hair can cover tits
  2. Featherd/furred skin with fluffy skin can cover up to b tits and ass
  3. Genital slit will count as covering bits
  4. A sheated penis with lust less than 66 will be considerd hidden
  5. And a tail with the long and prehensile flag can hide on exposed vit per tail

BoyHowdy000

Oct 2, 2018
After a bit of investigation i have determined the following
  1. Long enough hair can cover tits
  2. Featherd/furred skin with fluffy skin can cover up to b tits and ass
  3. Genital slit will count as covering bits
  4. A sheated penis with lust less than 66 will be considerd hidden
  5. And a tail with the long and prehensile flag can hide on exposed vit per tail
It's weird because I don't think any of those are actually right. The character in question is primarily a Kistune with long hair and does meet the criteria for 1, 2, and 5, but when I gave another character with the same hair length a dose of Foxfire and tested it on them in their fully transformed state, they were still forced to sneak back to the ship. I don't get it. The only other option that I could imagine now is that I remember using a save editor a while ago to remove her wings because I was too lazy to save-scum the Terran Treat until it only got rid of them and nothing else, so maybe there's a lingering flag that lets her be considered "covered" in public areas. I'll have to test that now.

Edit: Apparently even that doesn't work. I just gave another character wings and took them off with the save editor but they still can't walk around naked while the other can.

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
It's weird because I don't think any of those are actually right. The character in question is primarily a Kistune with long hair and does meet the criteria for 1, 2, and 5, but when I gave another character with the same hair length a dose of Foxfire and tested it on them in their fully transformed state, they were still forced to sneak back to the ship. I don't get it. The only other option that I could imagine now is that I remember using a save editor a while ago to remove her wings because I was too lazy to save-scum the Terran Treat until it only got rid of them and nothing else, so maybe there's a lingering flag that lets her be considered "covered" in public areas. I'll have to test that now.

Edit: Apparently even that doesn't work. I just gave another character wings and took them off with the save editor but they still can't walk around naked while the other can.
My original post was made quite quickly (if you post your save i could say for sure if there is a flag left)

For every exposed part a long prehensile tail is needed the count is as follows
* One exposed part for every non hidden penis
* One exposed part for non hidden vaginas
* One exposed part for every non covered breast row
* One exposed part for non hidden asshole
It should also be noted that fur will hide ass and vagina if they aren't pumped. And long hair to cover breasts needs to be 1/4 of height and in a style that doesn't cover penises

TayJK

May 19, 2017
Used Beth's to go trap in order to have sexy times with Ramis. How do I go about getting her panties?

moobere

May 19, 2017
Used Beth's to go trap in order to have sexy times with Ramis. How do I go about getting her panties?
Sleep with her, Sex her, dont go into the show. I did this a long time ago may be wrong.

moobere

May 19, 2017
What do you mean don't go into show? Don't go boozing with her?
You have to have her recruited, after you sleep with her in the bed wake her up, when she asks you to join her in the shower say no and then take them. 2 days later when you talk to her again she asks you about them, if you are topping you need to beat her in a arm wrestling fight, if you are sub she grabs ur balls and calls you a perv.

Reactions: TayJK