A list of unrelated questions

Narmlet

Mar 8, 2019
Wouldn't surprise me. It has microscopic dna surgeon bots that can change the body they're in on the fly, provided they need to do so like receiving orders(from manufactored mods) or if they have to to make sure you stay alive after ingesting something alien. They can even heal people at an accelerated rate and prevent scarring, currently speaking of course(it's likely to change when someone implements scars or lost limbs to bionics).

I'd imagine something like what you're asking for will be available to the character once/if bionics ever get in.
Hmmm,hmmm well thats nice i just thought my merc PC would start his adventures with nano-arm(if they add this sorta thing).We gonna need a company for that thou.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
If pheromone elemental damage exists, I think pheromones should add pheromone elemental damage to teases rather than increase tease damage. However the effort needed to do it may not be worth it (or better spent elsewhere).
That's kind of what it does.

Lust damage comes in several damage types. A random bonus up to your Pheromone Level is added to Tease attacks (Ass, Chest, Crotch, Hips and Tease weapons like the Bimbolium Emitter and the Slut Rays). This bonus is counted as Pheromone damage and thus interacts with Pheromone resistances/weaknesses. However, the bonus is not applied to other types of Lust damage attacks (like the Myr Venom Thrower or Royal Shard Bow, which are Drug.)

I'm not sure if Milk Squirt, Dick Slap and Myr Venom are Tease attacks with a Drug bonus, or Drug attacks (which would not benefit from Pheromones).

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
That's kind of what it does.
I'm not sure if Milk Squirt, Dick Slap and Myr Venom are Tease attacks with a Drug bonus, or Drug attacks (which would not benefit from Pheromones).
Milk squirt is chest tease, dick slap is crotch tease, myr venom is oral tease.

Narmlet

Mar 8, 2019
Umm this is probably stupid but does a gryvain-saumorian look(on a male PC) sound like a good idea?

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
If you want to be a winged dinosaur person, go for it.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
How do you get the Lureling codex entry?

Aside from using TITsEd, I don't think it can be accessed yet. SKoW wrote some stuff, but it's languishing in the To Do Pile from what I've seen around here.

TayJK

May 19, 2017
Back in the patch notes for Not Urta, it said that if you had a big cumshot you get a surprise. How big does it take to access that scene?

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
how ´many wins do you need to have sex with roo?
I've found once you're got her to strip at least three times, when you win a hand take the opportunity to chat with her and the "Fetish" option should be open. Get her to strip again and you should be able to have sex with her.

Reactions: Skywolf99

Skywolf99

May 4, 2017
sweden
i can't seem to unlock the fetish talk option for roo and i don't know what i'm doing wrong

edit: never mind

Last edited:

Narmlet

Mar 8, 2019
Is there anymore sex scene's that support Buttslut perk? I know Luca has some but other than that...

Narmlet

Mar 8, 2019
Can someone explain Belly rating? Is it just a thing get with preg.? Does PC get it when he turns into a thicc cupcake? Can u improve it without editing? Plz tell.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Can someone explain Belly rating? Is it just a thing get with preg.? Does PC get it when he turns into a thicc cupcake? Can u improve it without editing? Plz tell.
It's just belly size. It increases with number of pregnancies, pregnancy stage and cumflation.