A list of unrelated questions

Dragonice

Oct 7, 2017
Also the weird seer lady at myrilian and doctor badger also sell tentacool. You can easy get a slit from becoming a raskavel.

Reactions: TayJK

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Did Petra get nerfed? I dropped her with two gravidic disrupters (level 10). I recall the encounter being a little tougher than that.

Also, let's talk about adult Cockvines.

I have a cum-cow with max willpower that is getting the bimbo auto-defeat scene with the adult cockvine 100% of the time. She's not even suffering withdrawal and thus currently not a ditz. Is this intended?

Last edited:

Xerox

Jul 27, 2018
Hate to bother yall again, but in the "show me your characters" thread, I see descriptions stating "your entire body emits pheromones" and I can only get mine to say parts of my body emits pheromones. Is this an effect of a single perk that is being overwritten by all the others I have?

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Hate to bother yall again, but in the "show me your characters" thread, I see descriptions stating "your entire body emits pheromones" and I can only get mine to say parts of my body emits pheromones. Is this an effect of a single perk that is being overwritten by all the others I have?
That's either from Pheromone cloud, Jungle Queen Scent, alpha scent or musky pheromones.

Xerox

Jul 27, 2018
That's either from Pheromone cloud, Jungle Queen Scent, alpha scent or musky pheromones.
Upon testing with the save editor, it is none of these individually. Im now quite confused and still testing
Edit: Quotes are hard on mobile

Xerox

Jul 27, 2018
Perhaps the allure accessory or sweet sweat?
That changes it from aprodisiac laced to aromatic, but its still parts. Imma keep plugging at this and see if its supposed to be some combination of all of them

Edit: nvm thats just one of the normal adjectives, I just have pudding for brains

AloneHades

Jun 25, 2016
Sup, guys.
I want to know if somebody heard about scales of stations like Tavros and Breedwell(population, range in kilometers etc.), spaceships are also nice. It's quite an interesting topic, in my opinion, moreover for those who want to give the TiTS universe some tech details(at least for themselfs) including spacecraft, spacestations, war vehicles and so on.

Narmlet

Mar 8, 2019
Sup, guys.
I want to know if somebody heard about scales of stations like Tavros and Breedwell(population, range in kilometers etc.), spaceships are also nice. It's quite an interesting topic, in my opinion, moreover for those who want to give the TiTS universe some tech details(at least for themselfs) including spacecraft, spacestations, war vehicles and so on.
For ships I think I saw a thread going about it so search a little. And for stations I'd say you can go look up stations from EVE for size (for pop. I theorize that Tavros has around 300.000-500.000 while Breedwell maybe has 200.000 but you never know with Tamani)

AloneHades

Jun 25, 2016
For ships I think I saw a thread going about it so search a little. And for stations I'd say you can go look up stations from EVE for size (for pop. I theorize that Tavros has around 300.000-500.000 while Breedwell maybe has 200.000 but you never know with Tamani)
I'm not an EVE player, because I want to have at least 7-8 hours of sleep in my shitty life. So, where did you find the numbers? Was the Immersion Project finally released?
Also, I think that for TiTS universe this number is a bit too much(as for the nearly backwater station), cuz reading about peaceful galaxies with trillions of ppl doing nothing but fucking...after the Wh40k universe is a bit too much for me.

Last edited:

Narmlet

Mar 8, 2019
I'm not an EVE player, because I want to have at least 7-8 of sleep in my shitty life. So, where did you find the numbers? Was the Immersion Project finally released?
Also, I think that for TiTS universe this number is a bit too much(as for the nearly backwater station), cuz reading about peaceful galaxies with trillions of ppl doing nothing but fucking...after the Wh40k universe is a bit too much for me.
Hmm i guess i did overwent with numbers on Tavros,but im still sure Breedwell holds somewhere around 100.000-200.000 people(including the MANY rahn children that are birthed almost EVERY day)

Narmlet

Mar 8, 2019
Also does Adjatha(or someone) keep his old streams? I missed yesterday's(big FUCK YOU from my nightshifts) and i wanted to see how he drew Roxy

Last edited:

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
And Ive got nothing. I guess Im just missing something?
Have you tried working out so you can get sweaty for the sweet sweat (pheromone sweat) to kick in?

Hmm i guess i did overwent with numbers on Tavros,but im still sure Breedwell holds somewhere around 100.000-200.000 people(including the MANY rahn children that are birthed almost EVERY day)

Tavros station has a minimum of at least 5731 people in my game. :)

Reproduction Statistics
Offspring
* Total @ Daycare: 5731

Reactions: BigBoss6121

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
You need the sweet sweat perk and soaked skin AKA on of the following
  • Lubricated skin flag
  • Sweaty level 2 or higher
  • Have mimbrane sweat enabled
You also get one of the following adjectives randomly for pheromones
  • aphrodisiac-laced
  • lust-scented
  • musky
  • aromatic

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Speaking of Pheromones, is there a pheromone attack?

For example, Milodan Male is listed has having a 75% resistance to Drugs, 50% resistance to Tease, but a 100% weakness to Pheromones. Is there any way for the player to take advantage of that?

Drug: Milk Squirt, Dick Slap, Myr Venom, Myr Venom Thrower, Royal Shard Bow, and Biowhip.
Tease: Widow's Kiss, Bimbolium Emitter, the various Slutrays and Goovolver.
Psionic: Light Savicite Maul.
Pheromone: ???

I'm pretty sure Pheromone perks don't grant a Pheromone attack.

Last edited:

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
If I read the code right, Pheromone Level is factored into success chance, but not bonus damage, which is +1-5 (1 + rand(4)).

That extra damage doesn't count as the Pheromone type, as far as I know.

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
If I read the code right, Pheromone Level is factored into success chance, but not bonus damage, which is +1-5 (1 + rand(4)).

That extra damage doesn't count as the Pheromone type, as far as I know.

You are looking at applyTeaseDamage take a look at calculateLustDamage

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Ok, if I look at that code, it's Pheromone damage = 1 + rand(PheromoneLevel)

Doing some quick stacking with the Save Editor (Pheromone Level 13) does seem to increase Tease effectiveness on Male Milodans, but it's really swingy (and random likes and dislikes get in the way of data collection).

Pheromone Level seems to apply to only Tease attacks. Attacks from the Tease menu, obviously, and the Heavy Slut Ray (Tease). The Myr Venom Thrower (Drug), however, does not benefit.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
Does TITS lore support nanofiber implants(skin,arms,legs,etc)?
Wouldn't surprise me. It has microscopic dna surgeon bots that can change the body they're in on the fly, provided they need to do so like receiving orders(from manufactored mods) or if they have to to make sure you stay alive after ingesting something alien. They can even heal people at an accelerated rate and prevent scarring, currently speaking of course(it's likely to change when someone implements scars or lost limbs to bionics).

I'd imagine something like what you're asking for will be available to the character once/if bionics ever get in.

Hanzo

Oct 10, 2015
If pheromone elemental damage exists, I think pheromones should add pheromone elemental damage to teases rather than increase tease damage. However the effort needed to do it may not be worth it (or better spent elsewhere).