A list of unrelated questions

Rawr XD123

Aug 26, 2018
I have question- is there any way to boost blackjack luck
I lost 10 times in a row and I thought it was rigged until the I saw the wiki

Xerox

Jul 27, 2018
Here I am again, but is there a trigger that makes Shizuya and The Great Majin in general stop appearing? I did the intro to her a while back, sexed her a few times, and beat her in a sparring match, but Ive only now noticed I haven't seen her at any dock for an extremely long time. I can include my save file if that helps?

Narmlet

Mar 8, 2019
It's just belly size. It increases with number of pregnancies, pregnancy stage and cumflation.
Aww demit!First I cant make a normal(or asian at least) dragon PC,and now I cant make buff but pudge belly guy.*Grumble,grumble*

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Aww demit!First I cant make a normal(or asian at least) dragon PC,and now I cant make buff but pudge belly guy.*Grumble,grumble*
It does go away at the end of pregnancy and talking showers you can rinse out the cum. They should't be permanent changes.

On your nursery at Tavros, where you can initiate time skip/shower, there is an option to reset your belly size.

Narmlet

Mar 8, 2019
̶I̶̶̶ ̶̶̶t̶̶̶h̶̶̶i̶̶̶n̶̶̶k̶̶̶ ̶̶̶i̶̶̶ ̶̶̶f̶̶̶u̶̶̶c̶̶̶k̶̶̶e̶̶̶d̶̶̶ ̶̶̶u̶̶̶p̶̶̶ ̶̶̶w̶̶̶i̶̶̶t̶̶̶h̶̶̶ ̶̶̶t̶̶̶h̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶e̶̶̶d̶̶̶i̶̶̶t̶̶̶o̶̶̶r̶̶̶ ̶̶̶t̶̶̶o̶̶̶o̶̶̶ ̶̶̶m̶̶̶u̶̶̶c̶̶̶h̶̶̶,̶̶̶i̶̶̶t̶̶̶ ̶̶̶m̶̶̶a̶̶̶d̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶m̶̶̶y̶̶̶ ̶̶̶5̶̶̶.̶̶̶1̶̶̶0̶̶̶ ̶̶̶h̶̶̶e̶̶̶i̶̶̶g̶̶̶h̶̶̶t̶̶̶ ̶̶̶a̶̶̶n̶̶̶d̶̶̶ ̶̶̶2̶̶̶5̶̶̶ ̶̶̶t̶̶̶h̶̶̶i̶̶̶c̶̶̶k̶̶̶ ̶̶̶P̶̶̶C̶̶̶ ̶̶̶w̶̶̶e̶̶̶i̶̶̶g̶̶̶h̶̶̶t̶̶̶ ̶̶̶1̶̶̶3̶̶̶8̶̶̶2̶̶̶.̶̶̶4̶̶̶9̶̶̶5̶̶̶ ̶̶̶l̶̶̶b̶̶̶s̶̶̶ ̶̶̶C̶̶̶a̶̶̶n̶̶̶ ̶̶̶i̶̶̶ ̶̶̶f̶̶̶i̶̶̶x̶̶̶ ̶̶̶i̶̶̶t̶̶̶ ̶̶̶o̶̶̶r̶̶̶ ̶̶̶s̶̶̶h̶̶̶a̶̶̶l̶̶̶l̶̶̶ ̶̶̶i̶̶̶ ̶̶̶r̶̶̶e̶̶̶m̶̶̶a̶̶̶k̶̶̶e̶̶̶?̶̶̶
Nevermind,ill remake.

Last edited:

Rawr XD123

Aug 26, 2018
Is anyone aware of any penny expansions and does making her a bimbo make you lose access to that

Narmlet

Mar 8, 2019
Ok so here's a some questions I got in mind:
1.How does Inessa's "Skin mods" talk works?Like I never get to kiss(u) her,there's always that ol hag that interupts it.
2.Tomboyish look for fem.PC? So the game wont call u a cuntboy.

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
You can only visit Poe A once, sadly. If you just don't have it unlocked yet you can use the "tistheseason" cheat since it's a Halloween event.
I think he meant visiting multiple times in which case wait a real year to revisit as long as the planet isn't destroyed

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
I think he meant visiting multiple times in which case wait a real year to revisit as long as the planet isn't destroyed
Wait, what!? I had no idea you could wait a year to go back! I haven't spent an actual year of game time yet, I'm only on day 250 or something.

jackoffonher

Dec 19, 2018
Hey, I'm level 6 with maxed out aim and I can't beat Syri in any bet in Mhen'ga. I even used TitsEd to give myself a +100 aim modifier and stuff and still lose to her 100% of the time. I tried a bunch of different weapons too and I can't win a normal bet or the sex bet. Please help.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
Hey, I'm level 6 with maxed out aim and I can't beat Syri in any bet in Mhen'ga. I even used TitsEd to give myself a +100 aim modifier and stuff and still lose to her 100% of the time. I tried a bunch of different weapons too and I can't win a normal bet or the sex bet. Please help.
None of your equipment matters, it's not like that's brought into the game. But I imagine the problem is Reflexes, not Aim. If nothing else, just max out every stat like a normal person.

Never lost to Syri, or in battle, so I can only guess.

Dinaverg

Sep 20, 2017
None of your equipment matters, it's not like that's brought into the game. But I imagine the problem is Reflexes, not Aim. If nothing else, just max out every stat like a normal person.

Never lost to Syri, or in battle, so I can only guess.
Considering the wiki says aim and that 20 should be enough, for him to lose every time is probably just a bug. an overflow or something like that because of the save editing? can't really say for sure.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
Considering the wiki says aim and that 20 should be enough, for him to lose every time is probably just a bug. an overflow or something like that because of the save editing? can't really say for sure.
Ah, hadn't thought of that. Sorry then.

Is there anything I can do to fix it?
If nothing else, Bug Reports section could get it looked over.

Reactions: jackoffonher

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
And what happens if you take the Treatment and then change your gender? Will you be able to make a bulky bull that's Dumb4Cum?