A list of unrelated questions

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Is there any benefit to fighting the rodenian mechanic? Is there a way to encounter her after engaging the fight or seeing her for the first time? And is there a way to fuck her?

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Also, whats the encounter rate for the rat theives after you meet em? do you have to wait a while before you can encounter them again?

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Also, whats the encounter rate for the rat theives after you meet em? do you have to wait a while before you can encounter them again?

No idea about the first part, but there's no wait period for the two groups of Rat's Raiders. They can show up in the mines, but pop up more regularly on the Forge level. At least for me. If you spring the slaves and take that device the mechanic offers you, all sorts of encounters will happen on the mines(Roz, the border Jumpers, the Slavebreakers, slaves going to town on a jumper and the Raiders themselves). On the forge, you the Raiders, the fire pup and the Cyber Cats. Okay, they're not really called the Cyber Cats but I like calling them that.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
No idea about the first part, but there's no wait period for the two groups of Rat's Raiders. They can show up in the mines, but pop up more regularly on the Forge level. At least for me. If you spring the slaves and take that device the mechanic offers you, all sorts of encounters will happen on the mines(Roz, the border Jumpers, the Slavebreakers, slaves going to town on a jumper and the Raiders themselves). On the forge, you the Raiders, the fire pup and the Cyber Cats. Okay, they're not really called the Cyber Cats but I like calling them that.
alright, thanks. guess i was just unlucky.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
...but when I gave another character with the same hair length a dose of Foxfire and tested it on them in their fully transformed state, they were still forced to sneak back to the ship. I don't get it.
If you used Foxfire on your test character, you wouldn't have gotten the 'Fluffy' flag. You need Frostfire for that.

TayJK

May 19, 2017
In the Codex for the Sand Worm, it describes a few different varieties of butt bugs. Is there multiple varieties that can infest Steele's butt? Can I give birth to new sand worms? Do those sand worms end up in the nursery? The wiki is very light on post infestation butt bugs.

Narmlet

Mar 8, 2019
In the Codex for the Sand Worm, it describes a few different varieties of butt bugs. Is there multiple varieties that can infest Steele's butt? Can I give birth to new sand worms? Do those sand worms end up in the nursery? The wiki is very light on post infestation butt bugs.
Nope you just get your usual Sand Worm.For now...

artemis23

May 10, 2019
The main quest sounds like it's time sensitive, but is this like normal games where it's obviously very plot important but there's no mechanical tracking of how long you take to work on it? Or does the game actually keep track of how much time you spend fooling around and ignoring the main quest for too long has consequences?

TayJK

May 19, 2017
The main quest sounds like it's time sensitive, but is this like normal games where it's obviously very plot important but there's no mechanical tracking of how long you take to work on it? Or does the game actually keep track of how much time you spend fooling around and ignoring the main quest for too long has consequences?

Not time sensitive, partially because it isn't finished yet. That and Jack/Jill isn't the most competent individual. There is nothing to my knowledge that is locked out based on time passed.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Not time sensitive, partially because it isn't finished yet. That and Jack/Jill isn't the most competent individual. There is nothing to my knowledge that is locked out based on time passed.

Stellar Tether and Saendra Quest 2 do have timers. They're fairly generous though, 4 hours for Stellar Tether once you try to use the elavtor to the coreand 7 hours for rescuing that dude.

Narmlet

Mar 8, 2019
I dont know if i'm just retarded or something but i put Perma-cute perk using TiTsED and it locked masculinity at 100%. Can someone check it?

Last edited:

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
Found the problem first the perk values were incorrect both value 1 and 2 need to be set to 40 and the perk can normally only be obtained once masculinity is at 20% (true femininity of 40) so femininity should be set to 40 as wel.

Attachments

• Dabbi - 1 - days.tits
    159.5 KB · Views: 2

Narmlet

Mar 8, 2019
Found the problem first the perk values were incorrect both value 1 and 2 need to be set to 40 and the perk can normally only be obtained once masculinity is at 20% (true femininity of 40) so femininity should be set to 40 as wel.
Thanks man!