A list of unrelated questions

BoyHowdy000

Oct 2, 2018
It looks like I'm unable to use the Butt Bets option with Zephyr even if my character is wearing a Hardlight Strap On and has Throbb in their inventory after the most recent update. I'm still able to do it on my male characters, but my fully female one seems to no longer be able to, even though I'm almost positive they were able to before. Does anyone know what's going on here?

Skywolf99

May 4, 2017
sweden
It looks like I'm unable to use the Butt Bets option with Zephyr even if my character is wearing a Hardlight Strap On and has Throbb in their inventory after the most recent update. I'm still able to do it on my male characters, but my fully female one seems to no longer be able to, even though I'm almost positive they were able to before. Does anyone know what's going on here?
is your character pregnant?

Regardless

Jul 20, 2018
Bug/ mistake definitely. One scene was meant to get blocked off (the double down - win - facefuck) to pure female characters because it didn't make sense but it seems that it all got blocked instead. I bug reported it anyway, I'll see what they say..

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
I have a question.

Are Galotians able or even need to sleep?

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
Literally everything living thing that moves sleeps. Some things have different ways of sleeping, but they all sleep.
And we're still not sure why, so it's easily handwaved with "they're made of goo". I mean, they don't seem to have a brain or nervous system either, but think and feel.

Resawar

Sep 21, 2018
brain or nervous system

CODEX: Galotians " Since every cell effectively functions as a neuron"
"Their cells are highly conductive multipurpose organs, capable of relaying nervous system messages as easily as shifting nutrition around. These cells are more than ready to alter their purpose on demand, swapping between multiple sets of DNA in order to rebuild themselves for a new purpose"

Reactions: Skywolf99

BoyHowdy000

Oct 2, 2018
How to you access the "Up the Ass" option when you hug Sylvie? It seems like most of the normal stuff I try doesn't work and I can't find anything about it online.

BoyHowdy000

Oct 2, 2018
How do you access the Group Fuckin' option with Shizuya? It doesn't seem like any of my characters are able to do it and it doesn't look like there's anything stopping them. Everyone I've tried with already knows Anno, which seems to be the only qualifier for the scene, so I don't know what's wrong.

Edit: Also, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH WHOEVER WROTE THE SCENE WHERE ANNO GETS EVICTED?! I just tried it to see if that would change anything and got blindsided by the feels. You monsters.
Edit x2: Now I'm just evicting everyone left and right to see what happens and this is not okay.

Last edited:

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
How do you access the Group Fuckin' option with Shizuya? It doesn't seem like any of my characters are able to do it and it doesn't look like there's anything stopping them. Everyone I've tried with already knows Anno, which seems to be the only qualifier for the scene, so I don't know what's wrong.

Edit: Also, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH WHOEVER WROTE THE SCENE WHERE ANNO GETS EVICTED?! I just tried it to see if that would change anything and got blindsided by the feels. You monsters.
Edit x2: Now I'm just evicting everyone left and right to see what happens and this is not okay.

You should try discarding Nova inside your ship, she goes full cartoon, makes a goo suitcase, fills it with goo items and stores it in her cleavage before ejecting out of a chute.

Reactions: PixelKitsune

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
You should try discarding Nova inside your ship, she goes full cartoon, makes a goo suitcase, fills it with goo items and stores it in her cleavage before ejecting out of a chute.

Is... is that real? Did I write that? I have absolutely no recollection of it.

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
Is... is that real? Did I write that? I have absolutely no recollection of it.

From the code,
<i>“Well, if you don’t have any place for me, I’ll just pack my things and go...”</i> [goo.name] materializes a faux suitcase and fills it with various self-created items, closes it, and cartoonishly stuffs the case between her cleavage. <i>“Have a nice day!”</i> she finishes as she leaps into the nearest trash chute and ejects herself out of your ship."

Reactions: PixelKitsune

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Alternatively, do all the drugs if you want to be hilarious.

(Actually, no. Don't do drugs. None of you are famous enough to get away with them)

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
Is it just me or are the religions present in TiTS being ignored or forgotten about?

It may be a bit ironic for a person with my username to be asking, but someone had to. I know the old guy you talk to in Thare(Thair? idk) subscribes to the church of the one and you can speak about that with him but other than him there doesn't seem to be any representation of characters who subscribe to the various faiths. Perhaps they could have some sort of purity/corruption routes in how you interact with them. Vanilla and sacred or kinky and sacrilegious essentially. Basically space Scylla.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Everything about Sera is pretty much sticking it to the Church of the One (and her parents). Everything about her entire appearance is meant to be an affront to the Church.

But on a more serious note, I would imagine that most people don't actually go near it because religion is one of those things that is pretty easy to offend someone over. I mean, the Church of the One is a rather difficult thing to write about, given its ambiguous nature and the unfortunate implications behind it. Which religion did it spring from and what happened to the other religions on Earth? Did they just merge together or did one just completely over? Its a topic that gets a little messy when you scratch the surface and a lot of people might just decide to "nope" and leave it alone rather than deal with it.

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
But on a more serious note, I would imagine that most people don't actually go near it because religion is one of those things that is pretty easy to offend someone over. I mean, the Church of the One is a rather difficult thing to write about, given its ambiguous nature and the unfortunate implications behind it. Which religion did it spring from and what happened to the other religions on Earth? Did they just merge together or did one just completely over? Its a topic that gets a little messy when you scratch the surface and a lot of people might just decide to "nope" and leave it alone rather than deal with it.

If it's anything like the language situation, I think I know the answer to that one, courtesy of...I think it was Savin who explained it sometime late last year when Scarlette and I talked about accents in TiTS.

Xarit

Feb 19, 2019
Is it just me or are the religions present in TiTS being ignored or forgotten about?

they are mentioned in the Codex but it seems most of the characters in the game (at least in this part of the frontier) are very agnostic so they dont talk much about their religious practice or dont try to expose them openly. ingame i know that Shep Darnock is a follower of that church but there's also Xanthe who is a follower of Zyi (Inessa probably worships it too). from the wiki there's some info regarding other characters, Breatrice Reasner believes in The One aswell for example.

most of the other religions are mentioned in the entries for their respective races (Sky Mother for the Vanae, Infinite Aspect for the Vildarii,etc..) but outside of that there's not much religious interaction in the game. people just talk about what they worship to you but you dont find churches or other places of worship to try and learn further, perhaps even participate.

from the worldbuilding standpoint is cool because it gives some meat to the culture and history of the characters and factions but taking in account this is an adult game set in the far future, it makes sense people is so chill with religious practice and thus we dont have much interactions with it from the gameplay side.

Last edited:
Reactions: Preacher