A list of unrelated questions

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
Peace of Mind - You radiate an aura of Zen-like calm. You can offer enemies the chance to peacefully surrender. The lower their level, the better the chance will be. In turn, however, enemies that peacefully demand you submit to them may be very difficult to resist.... Additionally boosts minimum lust to 20.
Does that part of the perk ever work and wiith wich enemys would it work?

BoyHowdy000

Oct 2, 2018
This isn't really a question about the game itself, but does anyone have a link to any pieces of art (preferably multiple if possible) that include the hardlight underwear? I'm having a weird amount of trouble envisioning what it would look like for a character concept I'm creating and I'd like a visual reference. I know, I know, it can look like whatever we want it too because it's all in our heads, but I think it might actually look pretty good based on its standard in-game description and I'd like to confirm it. If anyone has anything that might help, it would be appreciated.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
This isn't really a question about the game itself, but does anyone have a link to any pieces of art (preferably multiple if possible) that include the hardlight underwear? I'm having a weird amount of trouble envisioning what it would look like for a character concept I'm creating and I'd like a visual reference. I know, I know, it can look like whatever we want it too because it's all in our heads, but I think it might actually look pretty good based on its standard in-game description and I'd like to confirm it. If anyone has anything that might help, it would be appreciated.

I don't have any art, but I just visualize it as a thong that's completely seethrough, basically... With the possibility of a projected dildo out front

Sharks

Feb 15, 2017
Is there a way to be a nyrea, and get your eggs fertilized at present? Or are there plans for this to happen? I kinda wanna egginate someone, like maybe Shekka...
Several weeks later, this is my question as well. Or is just for spamming that you expelled X amount of faux nyrea eggs?

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
This may work. Grow a second penis and put it through the dong designer then ypu have a dick that cums eggs and one that cums cum

Crimson13

Aug 31, 2015
Anyone know what's up with Shizuya's Special Group Fuckin' option? It's greyed out and nothing in the wiki says what it is or what happens.

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
puplic function shizzyChefsSpecialties():void
{
clearMenu();
addDisabledButton(0, "Group Fuckin’");
addButton(1, "Spar", shizzyTimeToDDDuel, undefined, "Spar", "Get in a tussle with the big girl.");
addButton(14, "Back", shizzyMajinMainButtons);​
}

At this moment in time it is just a disbled button wit no way to enable

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Supposed to be on the Novahome where Edan is. And during like... I think 1500 on the game clock or something.

Skywolf99

May 4, 2017
sweden
Supposed to be on the Novahome where Edan is. And during like... I think 1500 on the game clock or something.
nope not with edan, at least not at 1500 unless there are some other thing i need to do before it shows up

never mind found her

Last edited:

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
It's not called a synth sheath in the save editor IIRC, but horse cock.