A list of unrelated questions

Geloro

Jul 23, 2017
Someone said that they vaguely remember a scene where they had to smuggle eggs past customs in this game, is such a scene in the game and if so, do you know how to get it?
If not, anyone know where it could be from?

Sharks

Feb 15, 2017
What encounters bring up your race? I think Kase has something if you're a kaithrit, something to do with your tails, but is there anything else? There's also Riya, but that's not the type I mean.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
What encounters bring up your race? I think Kase has something if you're a kaithrit, something to do with your tails, but is there anything else? There's also Riya, but that's not the type I mean.

I think Sera refers to you as "kitty" if you are at least half kaithrit

I only know this 'cause I started a half-kaithrit yesterday to try her (Steele) sub scenes though, I dunno any more

I think the cundarian dude on Uveto will refer to your race, but only by name, so it's not custom made

Reactions: Sharks

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
Huh, I thought it increased the amount
Nah, that's her "Suck Out" option. If you cum too much, at the end, she'll offer to go in and make your cum amount drop.

I always play Steeles who make tons of cum, and those with high libido usually feed Celise before leaving the ship, so I've seen her offer that so. Many. Times. :D

Reactions: Krynh

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Is there any way to grow bovine horns longer if a female? Bovinium will grow horns but will not grow horns any longer than the default size.

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017

Sharks

Feb 15, 2017
Why are my half Ausar turned full Ausar Steele's kids with RK Lah half Ausar? Or are they always that, no matter what your Steele is?

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Why are my half Ausar turned full Ausar Steele's kids with RK Lah half Ausar? Or are they always that, no matter what your Steele is?

IIRC Steele's mods never contributes to the kids. They will always be 50% human, and 50% of the other parent. This is because taking mods into account turns into a nightmare to code, so they don't even bother trying (which is the only logical way to deal with it)

Sharks

Feb 15, 2017
IIRC Steele's mods never contributes to the kids. They will always be 50% human, and 50% of the other parent. This is because taking mods into account turns into a nightmare to code, so they don't even bother trying (which is the only logical way to deal with it)
Ah, ok. Thank you! Too bad the half Ausar part didn't factor in, but I can definitely see how it would get too complicated. Thank you again!

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Ah, ok. Thank you! Too bad the half Ausar part didn't factor in, but I can definitely see how it would get too complicated. Thank you again!
The complications are very much why Steele is written to have their designer baby reproductive contributions always put out human genes even if they were a half breed, and lore is that mods never contribute to kids.

Sharks

Feb 15, 2017
The complications are very much why Steele is written to have their designer baby reproductive contributions always put out human genes even if they were a half breed, and lore is that mods never contribute to kids.
I must've read that and immediately forgotten it, like I usually do. Thank you!

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
Kaithrit Cuntboy, from the game recognized as such.
I tryed, I failed, Is it possible?

PS: Face slighty masculine, Breast flat and Genitals only a single Vagina. And bamm! You only half a kaithrit now.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015

PS: Face slighty masculine, Breast flat and Genitals only a single Vagina. And bamm! You only half a kaithrit now.
That... I mean, it's kinda funny actually, but damn.

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
That... I mean, it's kinda funny actually, but damn.
The standart male is a trap for them, and I can not reverseengieneer it!
And it tears on my mind....

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017

I found a awnser and I plan to share it:
One does not need to become more Kaithrit, but less human.
Or, to make it sound as stupi as it is: Growing wings makes a Kaithrit Cuntboy Possible. Logic is dead, but I can work with wings.

Reactions: ChromaTaphore

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
How do you get the Face Fucker perk? I've played through every option of the Pop-Up add, but my perk list never lists it as a perk.

Are you playing it through to the actual end? At one point you will get a choice between "Continue" and "end". This is not the end; chose "Continue" to actually complete it. You will get one more option to pick. I can confirm it works with the Police Girl option, using Luca's broken mindwash visor.

ChromaTaphore

Aug 6, 2018
Septaphorae
Are you playing it through to the actual end? At one point you will get a choice between "Continue" and "end". This is not the end; chose "Continue" to actually complete it. You will get one more option to pick. I can confirm it works with the Police Girl option, using Luca's broken mindwash visor.
I've tried both options, neither option gives me the perk.
EDIT: Wait, does it not work with the on-ship mindwash visor?
EDIT 2: It does appear, I was looking for "THE Face Fucker", the perk is just listed as "Face Fucker".

Last edited:

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
I've tried both options, neither option gives me the perk.
EDIT: Wait, does it not work with the on-ship mindwash visor?
EDIT 2: It does appear, I was looking for "THE Face Fucker", the perk is just listed as "Face Fucker".

I don't have the on ship version. But apparantly it works!

Also, thank you for point out this perk to me, I was not aware that it had been added, and it is a fun one