A list of unrelated questions

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I don't know if "satyr" is accepted as a race in the game, but unless I am wrong, that's the closest TF to give satyr looks.

ThasV

May 16, 2018
Race depiction is a prime example of this game diversity, it's very unlikely for it to exclude a well-known race like that. But i have noway to check if they exist in the code and the exact conditions to be recognized as one.

K

Krynh

Why does every time you encounter a vanae the Genetic Makeup adds Vanae: 16.67 %, 1/6

This is my steele before I meet a vanae
* Human: 75 %, 3/4
* Kaithrit: 100 %, 6/6
* Demon: 20 %, 1/5
* Feline: 40 %, 2/5
submit a bug report.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
How high can you get your fertility/virility before breaking the game? Asking for a friend.

DeadEyesSee

Sep 22, 2018
Why does Thermal Underwear reduce your crit?

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Why does Thermal Underwear reduce your crit?

Because it's chaffing your balls/vagina/anus.

Also, it's because it was to nerf it against Dr. Lash a while ago.

Not So Anonymous

Jun 14, 2016
Which NPC's notice or give a reaction that Steele is a virgin when they fuck? so far I only notice that Beatrice does it

Riya has dialog for it, but you have to actually be a virgin. Removing your old pussy and growing a new one for a fresh hymen won't count. It's actually a rather sweet scene- by Riya's standards anyway.

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
Which NPC's notice or give a reaction that Steele is a virgin when they fuck? so far I only notice that Beatrice does it
The Venus Pitcher, your first one, willcomment on it. Real Virgins only, I think...

Reactions: aylmao1236

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
you could always use the save-editor
Don't use the editor for this character unless it's to fix something I had no way of anticipating.
id say you have it in about a week or so and you'll be there going by your track record
Inventory's almost full I can only hold 800% worth of Ferite+ at one time, this is going to be a slow and painful process buying all the Ferite+ from Lerris. I'm up 7020% Fertility, think I'll stop at 10000%

I do stuff like this in real life too, like adding bricks to my pack when I go jogging or giving up Lent for Lent (20 years going now). :)

Last edited:

Anit

Oct 3, 2018
Is there any effective way (short of castration and regrowth or save editing) to decrease the amount which one ejaculates? I'm not exactly fond of Steele cumming three liters during sex.

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
Is there any effective way (short of castration and regrowth or save editing) to decrease the amount which one ejaculates? I'm not exactly fond of Steele cumming three liters during sex.
Celise's "Go In" option under Male Feeding drops your cum amount a little, though I've never used it so I don't know by how much. https://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/Celise