A list of unrelated questions

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
There are two ways to mastrubate in public: Exhibitionism of 30(or so) or Libdo of 70, at what point you are so natural horny, you simply do not care who is looking.
The difference is: One wants to be watched, one simply wants release.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
You know, I think she got a anal-focus because she simply does not want to be father.
I don't think so; she says at some point that she loved anal even before she had a dick, with a line about being amazing with a strap-on and then I think another referencing her much experience as a bottom.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Hmm, my 22 inch Leithan is too big... 16 inches seems to work... or is that defaulting to my 10 incher....?

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
There's not that many spacesuits, just explore the area.

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
What does Zheng Shi mean, or reference to?
Google says Zheng Shi (also written Cheng Shih sometimes) was a Chinese Prostitute who became the most sucessful Pirate ever recorded in history.
Well, Piratlord, if one takes it by the word. But hey, What could be a more fitting namesake for a piratbase in TiTSverse?
Here, have a link to a article about here that looks reliable. And here the Wikipedia version for people who lik their information dry.

Ching Shih's code had special rules for female captives. Standard practice was to release women, but J.L. Turner witnessed differently. Usually the pirates made their most beautiful captives their concubines or wives. If a pirate took a wife he had to be faithful to her.[10] The ones deemed unattractive were released and any remaining were ransomed. Pirates that raped female captives were put to death, but if pirates had consensual sex with captives, the pirate was beheaded and the woman he was with had cannonballs attached to her legs and was thrown over the side of the boat.[4][7]:29[10]
Thank god Steele is not a captive... Or Zheng Shi Pirat, for that matter.

Last edited:
Reactions: ShySquare and ThasV

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
New Texas:
  • Zephyr (Steele as mother, oh hell-to-the-fucking-yes) Buggy atm, wait until hot fixes. If no penor, wear hard-light underwear and have Throbb in inventory. You should also have a vagina. Fucking biology, man. Talk to Zephyr, talk about 'Bets' and lose/throw the arm wrasslin' match. After getting butt devastated, talk to her again about 'ButtBets' and she'll up the ante to breeding Steele. Lose/throw match and as long as Steele isn't pregnant Zephyr will lay pipe in Steele like she was building the Alaskan pipeline in there or something. No multi-womb support. Note: Currently Zephyr can impregnate Steele via her standard sex scene in her office and via the stocks (Miscreant Manor). Dialogue changes after Steele has given birth to her children. On the second floor of the Tavros nursery with Zephyr visiting, after giving birth to her children at least once, but not currently pregnant and having the magic milker in your inventory, can get a scene where Zephyr re-impregnates Steele.
That guy is a godsent.

Reactions: Skywolf99
K

Krynh

What time does she visit the nursery? I've only had her show up for the birth so far.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
What time does she visit the nursery? I've only had her show up for the birth so far.

Who exactly are you asking about? :p

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Zephyr? She should show up for 2 days out of every 7. 5 days on NT, 2 days in the nursery. She sends you a mail about how she told Big T she was taking maternity leave.
If not Zephyr, disregard.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
So I haven’t been to the New Texas Gym yet (Yeah Yeah Yeah I know that is kinda insane) and I was wondering what the best way to train your stats is. Is it faster if use the gym equipment by yourself or train with Mirrin?
Depends on what you wanna raise. Mirrin goes through a cycle that will train up each physical stat separately with a small Willpower increase each time. Alone, you can focus on just Reflexes, Physique, or Aim. Mirrin has her quest to do, but then she'll try to fuck a lot, which can slow things down. Also, the lower your stats are, the quicker they'll train, so it's actually best to use the gym for points during level up. Once you've been to the gym at level 10, that's it; the points per level should be able to take care of the next 10 levels.

TFMaster

No offense but I couldn’t figure out what you meant by this last part here.
\/ \/ \/ \/
Also, the lower your stats are, the quicker they'll train, so it's actually best to use the gym for points during level up. Once you've been to the gym at level 10, that's it; the points per level should be able to take care of the next 10 levels.

I reread it multiple times but I still couldn’t figure out what exactly you were trying to say.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
No offense but I couldn’t figure out what you meant by this last part here.
\/ \/ \/ \/

I reread it multiple times but I still couldn’t figure out what exactly you were trying to say.
For instance, if you go to the gym as soon as it's available, your stats are probably only 3-4 each, so they'll take less time to increase. If they're 30-40, it will take more visits to the gym in order to increase those stats.

Since the max level is 20 your stats will cap at 100, barring special abilities, meaning 500 stat points total at max level. With 13 points per level, you get 247 points to spend, and if you go to the gym instead of using them for the first 10 levels, you can use your saved up points to max your stats for the next 10 levels, except for 3 points.

Therefore, instead of allocating my points on level up, I use the gym. And Syri.

Reactions: Zavos

TFMaster

For instance, if you go to the gym as soon as it's available, your stats are probably only 3-4 each, so they'll take less time to increase. If they're 30-40, it will take more visits to the gym in order to increase those stats.

Since the max level is 20 your stats will cap at 100, barring special abilities, meaning 500 stat points total at max level. With 13 points per level, you get 247 points to spend, and if you go to the gym instead of using them for the first 10 levels, you can use your saved up points to max your stats for the next 10 levels, except for 3 points.

Therefore, instead of allocating my points on level up, I use the gym. And Syri.

Oh I understand it now, thanks for explaining it to me! However (you probably already knew this though) the current max level is only 10 in the game we haven’t gotten to the full 20 levels yet.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Oh I understand it now, thanks for explaining it to me! However (you probably already knew this though) the current max level is only 10 in the game we haven’t gotten to the full 20 levels yet.

Future proofing. Why should ScarletteKnight work their ass off later, when they can have stuff ready. Note, working out in the Gym to max at stats now is working the ass off.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
This\/
Future proofing. Why should ScarletteKnight work their ass off later, when they can have stuff ready. Note, working out in the Gym to max at stats now is working the ass off.