A list of unrelated questions

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Reactions: aylmao1236

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Ruskvel gives you one and you may get it after beating raskvel opponents (AKA it's free).

Last edited:

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
The Tongue article on the wiki doesn't say anything about feline tongues being prehensile.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
The Tongue article on the wiki doesn't say anything about feline tongues being prehensile.
Prehensile is not standard to the feline tongue bodypart, yes, but Catnip is hardly a standard transformative.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016

Yeah you gotta do the Overdose, the standard one isn't prehensile. If you look at the catnip wiki it'll say so on the overdose face section

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Is ramis recruitable yet?
I haven't played tits in like half of a month or 2 and know shes not a crew mate yet. But hopefully she will be.

DrMostlySane

Sep 24, 2017
I have a bit of a random question, but is there a sort of "sweet spot" in cock sizes that grants players the ability to access hyper / too big scenes but not lock them out of most other fucking scenes?

TFMaster

I have a bit of a random question, but is there a sort of "sweet spot" in cock sizes that grants players the ability to access hyper / too big scenes but not lock them out of most other fucking scenes?

Well you could always have two dicks one hyper and one normal sized so that you can get both scenes. Another option is to become a goo person and just shift your genitals whenever you want.

DrMostlySane

Sep 24, 2017
Another random question, but what exactly are the Synthetic body parts (suck as Cocks, Tails, Vaginas) listed in the TiTs Editor?

Are they special appearances / changes you can get in-game (I don't remember seeing anything like it) or are they things that the creators cooked up or something?

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Another random question, but what exactly are the Synthetic body parts (suck as Cocks, Tails, Vaginas) listed in the TiTs Editor?

Are they special appearances / changes you can get in-game (I don't remember seeing anything like it) or are they things that the creators cooked up or something?

Synthetic? You mean like cybernetics? Pretty sure those aren't in the game yet, but are planned to be eventually, so they got some backend work done that you can access with titsed but not normally

RevekXLR

Jun 30, 2017
The synthetic body parts are actually from early stages of building the game just like dragon ones. They were added as part of a couple "Faithed" characters a.k.a. characters made for founders of the game that required to buy a limited ammount high cost slot on patreon when TiTS was crowd-funded.

Jongeedubs

Aug 5, 2018
If Steele took some Sweet Sweat and then caught a fever, would whoever's taking care of them get super horny?

Jongeedubs

Aug 5, 2018
They can catch STDs, so maybe?

If its easier, just imagine its someone other than Steele. I was just wondering whether there was any reason that TF wouldn't apply to illness-induced sweating.