A list of unrelated questions

TFMaster

increases base lust and increases cum output.

I didn't notice a difference.

Oh is that what it does? I’m honestly disappointed I’d think that with a name like that the perk would have something to do with fucking someone’s face.

(Sorry about the double post but I was responding to two different posts and yes I know I could’ve just edited the first post!)

Last edited:

Regardless

Jul 20, 2018
What triggers the game to start referring to the pc's lips as "fuck-pillows", "dicksuckers", etc and is there a way to stop it? Also preemptive no, it is not just their size.

Regardless

Jul 20, 2018
Kinda want to know this too... "Dickpillows" and "wasp-stung" or whatever is just about hte least sexy way to describe lips
FWIW wasp-stung in particular is a size thing. Size 5 at zero femininity (size 1 at max femininity) I believe. Actually that might be bee-stung I'm thinking of, not sure if there's a difference. Wasp-stung might be bigger.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
One has balls, the other has none whatsoever.

Alecsandr

Dec 11, 2015
Is there a weapon that hits multiple enemies, and not just hits an enemy multiple times? i know carpet grenades do, but those are a special attack and class locked

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
Is there a weapon that hits multiple enemies, and not just hits an enemy multiple times? i know carpet grenades do, but those are a special attack and class locked
Any melee Merc can, but again, class locked. I think Smugglers have a grenade too, and the Disruptors are AoE.

Alecsandr

Dec 11, 2015
Any melee Merc can, but again, class locked. I think Smugglers have a grenade too, and the Disruptors are AoE.
yeah carpet grenades are smuggler(mercenary, i has the dumb and cannot brain apparently), but i was wondering if there were any weapons so that i could find what combat flag it uses and if it can apply to weapons, since a grenade launcher with gas rounds should hit more than a single person

Last edited:

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
Carpetgrenades are Merc, regular Grenades are Smuggler. But I think we got no multihit-weapon that spreads its targets...

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
There is no multi-hit weapon. All AoE is provided by perks. Might want to clear that this is okay with the devs before you waste time working on it.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017

There's also cleave, but that's also class locked.

So, I'm pretty sure, nope.

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
There is no multi-hit weapon. All AoE is provided by perks. Might want to clear that this is okay with the devs before you waste time working on it.
If we get the EMP-Grenades as Shocker-Grenades or Flamegrenades, it would be nice.

Alecsandr

Dec 11, 2015
The whole xpac is subject to approval, and this will be included with it. thanks for the concern though. my desire for weapons to hit more than one enemy is sorta moot as we rarely ever encounter more than one at a time outside of dungeons, but it never hurts to ask and/or plan accordingly

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
but it never hurts to ask and/or plan accordingly
In that vein, does anyone know when the classes might get an overhaul? Stats aside, there's not too much differentiating the classes from each other, not as long as Techs can't build drones to their personal specs and Smugglers are deprived of means to rig the field of battle in their favor outside of stealth.

Like carrying single-use items that create field hazards to better exploit weaknesses (or give them a means to attack multiple people, like with a water bottle + shock grenade combo).

Alecsandr

Dec 11, 2015
In that vein, does anyone know when the classes might get an overhaul?
probably about the same time we get the, psionics based class, if we get the psionics based class. if we do get the psionics class and there is a class overhaul then we need to start adding class limitations/restrictions or we need to follow Coc2's lead and make classes fluid. my current proposal for the limitation/restriction system would be to restrict access to pieces of weaponry and gear based solely on class, like heavy weapons would be restricted to mercs, shotguns and rifles restricted to smuggler, smgs and drones restricted to tech, and certain melee weapons restricted to psionics(who in my opinion should be essentially a sexy jedi/augmented biotic from mass effect).