0.60's Sketches

Discussion in 'Art' started by zero point sixty, Jun 5, 2018.

1. zero point sixty

zero point sixty Well-Known Member

OK, so I didn't exactly centre your Steele, but honestly I just didn't find a workable pose ref that showed both people before I got burnt out on dude bods.
    ceriaevil.jpg

Also, I've never actually looked at Ceria's appearance page before, and her feet kinda freak me out now.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    n666, Kesil and Evil like this.
  2. Evil

Evil Well-Known Member

Its fine, and thank you very much. Actually Ceria's DP scene is one of my favourite in the game. So this is perfect. Thanks again.

zero point sixty likes this.
  3. zero point sixty

Screwed up whatever I tried today, so here's an okay one I finished yesterday:
    jad2.jpg

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Thi likes this.
  4. zero point sixty

Alright, I thought it would be fun to get back to revisiting and developing some of these characters, so here's my gothblin having some fun:
    gothblinredb.jpg
    I decided her name's Trixtesse, though everyone calls her Trixie because goblins. She's an unusual gabilani in that I think she's a bit antisocial (for them anyway) and not quite as into breeding, which explains her attraction to the outsider aesthetic.

n666 likes this.
  5. zero point sixty

Afternoon, here's a new image of Jaini, from that thing I wrote that time.
    jainimaincolour.jpg
    If anyone's interested, the original idea for this character was that she is like a femboy or trap, but for Kaithrit, so the concept is inverted - females are bigger, stronger and traditionally dominant. She is much more like a male, being small, flatter-chested and effeminate (by human standards). For some reason I can't come across a race with gender roles without trying to subvert them.

Also she's a genius hacker working in cybersecurity for Nova and (judging by her tattoo) was in the military at some point.

n666 and Evil like this.
  6. zero point sixty

The picture I did yesterday reminded me that there was a different character in the story who I never drew, so here's Bobbi, Aiko's former assistant/secretary/friend/object of lust. As soon as I finished colouring her hair I realised I had apparently just recreated that one character from Mad Men, which I never even watched:
    bobbi.jpg
    Also, bodysuit!

n666 likes this.
  7. Nonesuch

Nonesuch Well-Known Member
    Creator

This one's good, has a naturalistic feel to it.

8. zero point sixty

Didn't finish the one I was working on for today, so I dug up this one I did a few days ago to keep in practice with the old pencils:
    pencilheels.jpg

Thi and n666 like this.
  9. zero point sixty

Aiko got dressed up to go to some fancy party, and by the rules of the genre, there will definitely be a robbery or murder at some point. Anyway, here she is showing off the weapon she's packing. And also her backup pistol.
    aikomaincolour.jpg

I kinda messed up one of her eyes, and couldn't completely fix it. In other news, I'm gonna take a short break from TiTS related stuff to work on a non-smut project, but trying to get something decent up every day has really helped keep me on task, so hopefully I'll get back to it soon.