0.60's Sketches

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I'm not sure if you like the more robotic side of TiTS, but... have you considered drawing Gianna?

zero point sixty

May 7, 2016
London
I'm not sure if you like the more robotic side of TiTS, but... have you considered drawing Gianna?

I got no problem with bots, especially if they're sentient like Gianna is. I think I'll give her a try.

Anyway, I came up with yet another Dzaan character - I don't have a name yet, but she's an alpha who is actually a total sub. I guess it makes sense that like half the characters I invent are gender-weird.

alphasub.jpg

flying_moustache

Aug 30, 2015
Inspired by the latest 'post your characters' thread, I drew my own go-to Steele, Rose. She's a small, scaly, sweet, super subby sylvan.
View attachment 7333
The collar she's wearing is Sera's, I think I got the design on that okay.

I'm someone who can barely even hold a pen. As someone like that, I hope I'm allowed to say that in your older drawings your faces were kinda hit or miss. Sometimes you nailed it, sometimes they felt off.

In your recent works, however, you improved noticeably, even someone without an eye for art, like me, can see that. This one in particular is simply superb.

I hope you'll share a few more drawings in the future!

zero point sixty

May 7, 2016
London
I'm someone who can barely even hold a pen. As someone like that, I hope I'm allowed to say that in your older drawings your faces were kinda hit or miss.

You absolutely are, I'm glad for any and all feedback! You're completely right, in fact I've been considering removing the first few, or maybe redoing some of them. Honestly until I got on this tear I hadn't drawn anything in years (basically all my arty experience is in textile and print design), and most of the improvement is more application and thorough proportion measurements. You can see if you zoom in my actual technique with the pen still has a long way to go. Anyway I'm rambling so thanks for the compliments!

--

For a little bit more content, here's a quick sketch I did to try out working in just black ink:
blackinkdom.jpg

My brain is basically dead for ideas right now, so I'm still glad to get suggestions!

Reactions: n666

zero point sixty

May 7, 2016
London
Woop woop

This is a new character I dreamed up, she's an MtF Kaithrit who is probably a master thief or something. The colour palette is basically pale, black and red, kind of a femme fatale. I don't know her name yet but she definitely goes by something cliche like 'the Black Cat'. Oh wait, I'm only realising right now that I have basically just made trans Catwoman. o_O
blackcat.jpg

Sadly my good grey marker ran out just as I was finishing up, so I'll have to go pick up some more tomorrow..

Reactions: valkyr42

zero point sixty

May 7, 2016
London
I never got the chance to play The Silence, so the total extent of my knowledge of Logan is from the wiki and her tiny cameo in KaraQuest. Nevertheless, I'm totally into her, and decided to give her a go. Hopefully we'll see more content for her one day! I didn't see any info on her dick, so I decided she would have it and her pussy in one long genital slit. I made her ears into frills, because what even are reptilian ears?
logan.jpg
Also, I finally got skin tone markers! It's a bit rough and I kinda goofed the tone on the shadows. I might have a go at touching it up later.

e: Also, I gave her a slightly hooked nose, because not everyone in the universe can have a cute lil button!

Reactions: valkyr42

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
If I remember correctly, reptilian ears are actually holes. Or were they "lizan"...? Either way, I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who likes Logan!

zero point sixty

May 7, 2016
London
If I remember correctly, reptilian ears are actually holes. Or were they "lizan"...? Either way, I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who likes Logan!

Right, I should have said auricle or whatever the term is for the visible bit. But I liked how the frilly bits looked in her bust. I will admit though, I've always been a bit confused as to how you can be addicted to Throbb or mods. After a short time wouldn't she be a full reptile with a dick bigger than the rest of her body?

Anyway, I think I will touch her up a bit, though its weird, its one of those ones that looks better on paper than in the scanner.

But first there's a character I absolutely have to finish drawing! No huge prizes for guessing who :D

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Well, I very much prefer frilly ears to auricles, so it's not that I'd complain. As for the mods issue, I take that'd be the case, but I assume that RNGesus is compassionate toward those poor game characters that can't savescum :p