0.60's Sketches

Glassboy

Sep 6, 2015
Ireland
:D That's super rad! The outfit looks like something Starfire would wear to me. The hands and the face both look really great too. Thanks Sixty! :)

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I'd be happy to use your drawing as a Dryad bust with Adjatha's bust's face (this one gives me a lot of uncanny valley vibes, sorry!).

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
It depends on how realistic you want things to be. But seeing you like'em realistic, I'd say you're on the right track :p

valkyr42

Mar 4, 2016
It's Cold Here, Midwestern US
you did a really good job on her abs, if I had to offer any critique it would be to relax the spread of the legs just slightly and lean into the big eyes, maybe even go bigger. The scales look fine to me

zero point sixty

May 7, 2016
London
if I had to offer any critique it would be to relax the spread of the legs just slightly

Yeah, I see what you mean about this. It's pretty accurate to the reference I used for the pose, but her left leg is supposed to be cocked. I tried to indicate that with shadow and a bit of creasing at the groin, but it still kinda looks like she's doing the splits.

Inspired by the cyberpunk thread in the TiTS forum, I drew a punky character, another dzaan:
punkdzaan.jpg

Bonus picture, a sketch I did to practice shading:
shadecuffs.jpg

Reactions: n666 and valkyr42

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Ayyy that Dryad picture is super cool... damn, I really should have clicked the second page. Your rate of improvement is pretty insane. Keep up the good work.

zero point sixty

May 7, 2016
London
Aw, thanks guys! I guess there's a reason everyone says hands and eyes are the hardest. Hopefully it will come with more practice.

Anyway, today's pics:

Steele might regret introducing these two:
ramiskase.jpg
I'm not inclined to draw boys but I wanted to draw Ramis, and Kase hardly counts, right? I almost erased him though cos it turns out that angle is really difficult, and they don't quite seem to mesh. I can upload a version without him if anyone wants.

e: It did occur to me that Ramis probably doesn't wear heels, but then I figured she might well keep a pair around just for domming traps.

Sketchy:
shade3.jpg

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I considered suggesting CoC's Quinn when taking your style into account and how you tend to draw humans. But seeing you don't want to do dudes, I'd like to suggest... TiTS' Quinn :p

Reactions: Nonesuch

zero point sixty

May 7, 2016
London
I considered suggesting CoC's Quinn when taking your style into account and how you tend to draw humans. But seeing you don't want to do dudes, I'd like to suggest... TiTS' Quinn :p

I looked on the wiki and I honestly still don't remember CoC Quinn, but I haven't done a playthrough in a while. I mostly prefer to draw human faces, at least, since I don't think muzzles and what-not would work well in a more realistic style.

Anyway, this was difficult. I'm not entirely happy with how the chitin came out, but it's good to be challenged.
quinn.jpg

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
It's no wonder you don't remember him, seeing that meeting Quinn is completely optional and he's tied to a subquest (that of Dominika, who was a divisive character to begin with) which was't properly finished.

Concerning the drawing, I'm glad you were okay with the zil suggestion. As other users have voiced, there's a tangible progress though your works and my sefish side wished to give you something that could further it, if only a little.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I feel kinda bad because I feel I am requesting stuff somehow, but sicne you're asking for suggestions... would you like to try your hand at Luca or Belle?