0.60's Sketches

zero point sixty

May 7, 2016
London
Thanks, you two!

Re: the eyes, I think it was kinda a lucky hit, I was going for a kind of lazy calculating stare and think I managed it, but I'm not really sure how.

Anyway, this is another attempt at the female anat from before:
anat2.jpg
I'm not entirely happy with it but I can't say exactly why. Body too long? Face mask doesn't look good? Would really appreciate anybody's feedback on why it seems kinda off.

And to make up for that not-great one, here's another (almost) black and white photo study I did:
moribwink.jpg

Reactions: n666

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Anyway, this is another attempt at the female anat from before:

I'm not entirely happy with it but I can't say exactly why. Body too long? Face mask doesn't look good? Would really appreciate anybody's feedback on why it seems kinda off.

It's not bad, but I would work on making her a bit more alien-like rather than just a woman with a mask on. Study Mass Effect's turians, upon whom they're based, and see JJ's decent portrait of a male.

https://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/images/9/9c/Kirlarwe_(Jacques00).png

Reactions: Kesil

zero point sixty

May 7, 2016
London
It's not bad, but I would work on making her a bit more alien-like rather than just a woman with a mask on. Study Mass Effect's turians, upon whom they're based, and see JJ's decent portrait of a male.

https://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/images/9/9c/Kirlarwe_(Jacques00).png

I kinda was going for something Turian in the face anyway, I had wondered if they were the inspiration.

Anyway, that's valuable advice. I think I can push the raptor qualities a bit more, like in that bust, especially with the hold of the neck and claws. I could probably thin the waist and widen the hips, too, as in the previous one.

Thanks!

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Did I miss something? The only distinct characteristics I could find in the codex were ears, nose, furry limbs, tail and barcode birthmark.
Sorry, was tired when I looked at it. Now that i got a better I see that she has more simii features than a half-breed would have. My apologize.

zero point sixty

May 7, 2016
London
Sorry, was tired when I looked at it. Now that i got a better I see that she has more simii features than a half-breed would have. My apologize.

No harm done :). I just worried because I've finished drawings before and only then realised I missed some major race trait.

Anyway, a new pic of one of my absolute faves. I live in hope of her becoming a fully fledged character one day:
nevrie2colour1.jpg
Colours are a bit blotchy, not sure why it sometimes comes out like that. Also not sure if I made her quite thicc enough.

Anyone who recognises the reference from her top wins all the points.

Reactions: valkyr42

GothPastel

Scientist
Creator
Jan 6, 2017
Where the crows are.
Oh fuck dude, you just keep getting better! Loving your most recent stuff <3

As for the reference, I think it might be a Hitchhiker's Guide thing, but I've really only caught glances of the film lmao :v

zero point sixty

May 7, 2016
London
Actual dreadlocks, and not very, but I wouldn't call him the height of masculinity either!

Well, hope it turned out like you picture him! Didn't have the best colours so had to blend quite a lot. Also I slightly whiffed the shading on his shirt, I think, which makes it seem a touch disjointed between the upper and lower body.

Anyway, here you go, he done found a pretty flower in the jungle:
yoma.jpg

Reactions: Thi and n666

GothPastel

Scientist
Creator
Jan 6, 2017
Where the crows are.
Well, hope it turned out like you picture him! Didn't have the best colours so had to blend quite a lot. Also I slightly whiffed the shading on his shirt, I think, which makes it seem a touch disjointed between the upper and lower body.

Anyway, here you go, he done found a pretty flower in the jungle:
View attachment 7409

Yoo, that's really good!!! =D
I really love his lips here, and now I'm tempted to start drawing him with his nails painted red too.

zero point sixty

May 7, 2016
London
Yoo, that's really good!!! =D
I really love his lips here, and now I'm tempted to start drawing him with his nails painted red too.

To be honest I didn't know what they were supposed to be, and was gonna match them to his skin tone. Red was a base layer all over and then I liked them that way enough to leave them!

Anyway I'm glad you liked it :)

zero point sixty

May 7, 2016
London
So I decided to do Schora, since I like the idea of a subby alpha, and hybrids are fun. Also, she didn't seem to be totally evil in the end, which is a bonus. I was kinda confused by her, though. The text describes her as having some fur and doggo ears from her Ausar half, whereas in the busts she looks like a normal dzaan except for her knot. I thought the more obviously hybrid version was interesting, so I gave her the ears and a little bit of fur.

schora.jpg

I still need some improvement in getting more consistent tone with my markers.

Reactions: valkyr42 and Thi

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Is it the spacer that joins you in sucking honey from Asennia?

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Oh! Cool. I just looked up human redheads. Turns out there's not that many.

If its possible, might I request my Steele DPing Ceria?
You are a human. You’re a good 6 feet and 3 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 1.91 meters in the more accepted metric system.

Your face is human in shape and structure, with pale skin. Overall, your visage has a square chin and chiseled jawline. Green-colored eyes allow you to take in your surroundings without trouble. Your short, black smooth hair looks good on you, accentuating your features well. Your mouth contains a tongue.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. You have tiny hips, and your muscular, toned ass molds closely against your form. Two normal human legs extend below your waist, ending in normal human feet. Your midriff is rock-hard, shaped by a good diet, steady conditioning, or both.

You have a robust chest with extremely pronounced pectoral muscles, capped with one 0.2-inch striking nipple each. The average-sized areolae are pink.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Where a penis would normally be located, you have instead grown two phalluses:
The first dick is 12 inches long and two inches thick. The knot is 4 inches wide when at full size.
Your next phallus is 12 inches long and two inches in diameter. The knot is 4 inches wide when at full size.

A stuffed sack with two balls swings heavily beneath your two pre-drooling pricks. You estimate each testicle to be about three inches around and 0.8 inches across.