0.60's Sketches

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Its fine, and thank you very much. Actually Ceria's DP scene is one of my favourite in the game. So this is perfect. Thanks again.

Reactions: zero point sixty

zero point sixty

May 7, 2016
London
Alright, I thought it would be fun to get back to revisiting and developing some of these characters, so here's my gothblin having some fun:
gothblinredb.jpg
I decided her name's Trixtesse, though everyone calls her Trixie because goblins. She's an unusual gabilani in that I think she's a bit antisocial (for them anyway) and not quite as into breeding, which explains her attraction to the outsider aesthetic.

Reactions: Servik and n666

zero point sixty

May 7, 2016
London
Afternoon, here's a new image of Jaini, from that thing I wrote that time.
jainimaincolour.jpg
If anyone's interested, the original idea for this character was that she is like a femboy or trap, but for Kaithrit, so the concept is inverted - females are bigger, stronger and traditionally dominant. She is much more like a male, being small, flatter-chested and effeminate (by human standards). For some reason I can't come across a race with gender roles without trying to subvert them.

Also she's a genius hacker working in cybersecurity for Nova and (judging by her tattoo) was in the military at some point.

zero point sixty

May 7, 2016
London
The picture I did yesterday reminded me that there was a different character in the story who I never drew, so here's Bobbi, Aiko's former assistant/secretary/friend/object of lust. As soon as I finished colouring her hair I realised I had apparently just recreated that one character from Mad Men, which I never even watched:
bobbi.jpg
Also, bodysuit!

Reactions: Servik and n666

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
The picture I did yesterday reminded me that there was a different character in the story who I never drew, so here's Bobbi, Aiko's former assistant/secretary/friend/object of lust. As soon as I finished colouring her hair I realised I had apparently just recreated that one character from Mad Men, which I never even watched:
View attachment 7493
Also, bodysuit!

This one's good, has a naturalistic feel to it.

zero point sixty

May 7, 2016
London
Aiko got dressed up to go to some fancy party, and by the rules of the genre, there will definitely be a robbery or murder at some point. Anyway, here she is showing off the weapon she's packing. And also her backup pistol.
aikomaincolour.jpg

I kinda messed up one of her eyes, and couldn't completely fix it. In other news, I'm gonna take a short break from TiTS related stuff to work on a non-smut project, but trying to get something decent up every day has really helped keep me on task, so hopefully I'll get back to it soon.

Unfaventia

Apr 20, 2017
Sorry if you've answered this before, but I really love your art and style! What kind of markers do you use?

zero point sixty

May 7, 2016
London
Sorry if you've answered this before, but I really love your art and style! What kind of markers do you use?

Thanks very much! I use Faber Castell for lines and blacks, and I eventually splashed and got a bunch of Copic Ciao pens for colouring. I also recently picked up some Micron coloured fineliners for detailed colour work, but haven't had much call to use them since I'm currently focusing on more traditional portraits in pencil.

Reactions: Servik