William's Wall

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Small teaser.

unknown.png

Thanks to Aullama and CrimsonAsh for helping pay for this.

This is the last of my commissions from Moira -- maybe the last I make this year, I think.

What you've seen from her lately has all been stuff I wanted to get for my birthday, which is today. Last year, I completed Rat's Raiders roughly in time for it. Kinda coincided with the chibi art I wanted (and my sudden fixation with random cute pics) so that was great.

I don't have any big completions to report just yet, still plinking on Evergreen.

Haha, sadly, I was a little lazy last night. Just kinda caught extra sleep. More updates to follow, of course. I at least want Evergreen + Patreon scenes done before the end of the month.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Small teaser.

unknown.png

This is the last of my commissions from Moira -- maybe the last I make this year, I think.

What you've seen from her lately has all been stuff I wanted to get for my birthday, which is today. Last year, I completed Rat's Raiders roughly in time for it. Kinda coincided with the chibi art I wanted (and my sudden fixation with random cute pics) so that was great.

I don't have any big completions to report just yet, still plinking on Evergreen.

Haha, sadly, I was a little lazy last night. Just kinda caught extra sleep. More updates to follow, of course. I at least want Evergreen + Patreon scenes done before the end of the month.

Happy birthday

and nice picture, can’t wait to see it in color and finished

Last edited:
Reactions: William.

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
Small teaser.

unknown.png

Happy birthday William. That is a wonderful bit of rough art. It appears to be a Laquine hermaphrodite (Leila?) getting her cock worshiped by three beauties... one human, one who appears to be Anno(Huskar?) maybe, and one who doesn't really have enough visible of to tell.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Happy birthday William. That is a wonderful bit of rough art. It appears to be a Laquine hermaphrodite (Leila?) getting her cock worshiped by three beauties... one human, one who appears to be Anno(Huskar?) maybe, and one who doesn't really have enough visible of to tell.

Yeah it's Leila. And Riley. And the PCs of the co-commissioners. Aul's character is a :slut: and Cash's is ruined by bun-scent.

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
It's damned good. I can't wait to see it finished.

Reactions: Skylinegtr34

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
leilaFourwayFellatioMoiraBG.png

Leila getting blown by three slobbering cock-sluts. Thanks to Aul and Cash for helping to make this happen.
Damn that's gorgeous. The only way it could be better is if there was a fourth woman behind her tonguing her ass and pussy.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
leilaFourwayFellatioMoiraBG.png

Leila getting blown by three slobbering cock-sluts. Thanks to Aul and Cash for helping to make this happen.

Damn that’s hot, it looks like they are high on bun musk, can’t wait for Leila, I just noticed that leilas ears are fuzzy, I like that

Also, what type of toung is that? And you said that your scenes support that toung?

Last edited:

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
I especially like the lip print on Leila's balls.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Ooh shiet, that's a nice profile pic! Who did that?

JoJoCite did; she's an artist that occasionally streams next to Adjatha, and often does work for Fen. @Libelous was gracious enough to split a headshot with me.

I have one more idea I want her to do, because her character art (and their voluptuous assets) are very good.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
I remember that you had a poll to see which Bianca scene did people liked the most, I just remembered that I loved the bj scene the most, mainly because of the pheromones, but either way, it’s a really good scene

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
It would cool to see a body worship scene in pt. 2 of Biancas content

I'm going to be honest: I don't understand the 'Body Worship' niche. I can't see myself writing such a scene, especially as I'm already packing copious amounts of <part> worship into anything else. If I write a Cowgirl scene then I typically start off by groping and admiring the hips, the thighs, the butt, etcetera.

Don't get me wrong, the human body is beautiful. But I don't see the end goal of 'Body Worship', and I feel like if I did my own spin on it then it wouldn't be authentic, i.e I would write it as a masturbation session. Otherwise it seems like a lot of work for no sexual payoff, or something better off as the lead-in to other scenes.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
I'm going to be honest: I don't understand the 'Body Worship' niche. I can't see myself writing such a scene, especially as I'm already packing copious amounts of <part> worship into anything else. If I write a Cowgirl scene then I typically start off by groping and admiring the hips, the thighs, the butt, etcetera.

Don't get me wrong, the human body is beautiful. But I don't see the end goal of 'Body Worship', and I feel like if I did my own spin on it then it wouldn't be authentic, i.e I would write it as a masturbation session. Otherwise it seems like a lot of work for no sexual payoff, or something better off as the lead-in to other scenes.

Oh ok, no biggie

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
The last of my content for KiroQuest is in now: a loss scene for each doll and a bad end at the end of them all. Please enjoy.
Sounds like fun on the bun!

ThasV

May 16, 2018

Body worship is like sexual cuddle, which mean the pay off is emotion satisfaction. It show the acknowledgement of status and respect/wariness of certain aspects from the involve partner, resulting the excitement of playing out the character in tandem with sexual enjoyment. Muscle worship in male express appreciation/ respect of strength, masculinity and in situation, labour efforts; which is a huge turn on on men.

Also people sometimes just in mood of licking a hot body.