William's Wall

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
Muscle worship in male express appreciation/ respect of strength, masculinity and in situation, labour efforts; which is a huge turn on on men.

Also people sometimes just in mood of licking a hot body.
Muscle worship is definitely not gender-specific or exclusively masculine. But yes, licking sexy sweaty people is awesome.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
I got more art of future Rat Slut encounters.

claesLapRideDeztyleText.jpg

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
I wonder if Williams thing for bunnies are in tits, or in the real world as well?, like him getting a pet lop bunny

kachowski labowski

Aug 9, 2018
Will, your scenes for Ardia are great, Ardia's great, and you've boosted me on a hypetrain unparalleled to your content.

Reactions: William.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Tomorrow I'll have the October progress report up, as well as some good news. And the patreon idea gathering, of course. I only have the Zil scene in limbo, so to make sure there's at least two, one idea in advance I've had for a while is to add another scene to Futa!Shekka: ride her Reverse Cowgirl so she can see your booty clap.

After finishing up my Evergreen scenes for CoC2, I think I'm starting to get in the cowgirl mood. Doesn't help that Bianca will look great bouncing up and down on the PC's crotch.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Tomorrow I'll have the October progress report up, as well as some good news. And the patreon idea gathering, of course. I only have the Zil scene in limbo, so to make sure there's at least two, one idea in advance I've had for a while is to add another scene to Futa!Shekka: ride her Reverse Cowgirl so she can see your booty clap.

After finishing up my Evergreen scenes for CoC2, I think I'm starting to get in the cowgirl mood. Doesn't help that Bianca will look great bouncing up and down on the PC's crotch.

yea Bianca will look good, if she doesn’t crush the pc while she does lol

coldmonkey

May 11, 2016
Just a thought, William, but since I know you love playing with flags like pheromones, long tongues, snakebyte throats and such, I've noticed that there're few scenes that reference Steele's vagina flags beyond descriptors like "enters your nubby love tunnel", even thought there are quite a few interesting ones, like Ribbed, Aphrodisiac, Nubby, Tendrils, multiple clits, even Tongued (which I personally find to be nasty but to each their own).

Reactions: Skylinegtr34

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Just a thought, William, but since I know you love playing with flags like pheromones, long tongues, snakebyte throats and such, I've noticed that there're few scenes that reference Steele's vagina flags beyond descriptors like "enters your nubby love tunnel", even thought there are quite a few interesting ones, like Ribbed, Aphrodisiac, Nubby, Tendrils, multiple clits, even Tongued (which I personally find to be nasty but to each their own).

I’m interested to see how he writes knots, single/tripple

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States

Haven't been writing a lot of PC vag stuff lately. Last time I did any of that was Bianca's fingering and cunnilingus. I think the last time I've written a PC vagina-centric scene was in KiroQuest with the [Ride Her] but I opted not to go too crazy there due to focusing more on a simple win scene and referencing the fuckdoll's genitals.

Gonna be real, I'm absolutely never referencing that "tongued" thing, or mouthgina as it's referred, for the exact same reasons I'll never put dicknipple/lipple stuff near my characters.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Those are just bridges too far, huh?

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Those are just bridges too far, huh?

I greatly dislike those sexual attributes, especially dick nipples. That isn't to say I'll never touch them outright. I probably will, if a scene makes sense of it, such as the Lipple aliens from that Phaedra II concept should that ever manifest, but they'll be non-existent in my personal projects. Envisioning them there completely ruins my experience even writing the scenes. They're one reason why my lactation scenes generally require you to not have them.

The only things I will never touch outright are the blacklisted content and Sounding.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
October Progress Report.

It was a decent month. It started off with helping Fen do some KiroQuest scenes, adding some scenes to Ardia's crew, plus a bad end then moved over to helping give the Lady Evergreen in CoC2 a lot more content. Progress was okay, but I'm still much too behind. I wanted October 21st to be a bit more special, sadly I had a bit of a struggle regardless. I'm wondering when I'll be able to tell you all that I worked on Leila. I maintain that it'll be worth the wait when it does happen. My laquine lust is insatiable.

Roo is next, and Rodenian TF, once the patreon scenes are done.

Lately I've done a little self-searching, and thought about what I'd like to do. I talk to Nonesuch every so often about this, because he occasionally posts stories to his patreon that I enjoy reading. Last year Fenoxo made a joke about having me write a novella about Jumpers + laquines just because. I took that seriously. I still have a storyboarded document of a story about Leila and Reina that I'd love to write. I kind of hope December I can devote week to something like that. I don't really care how long or short it gets, it's got the makings of smut and worldbuilding that I'd love to explore now that I'm so much better than I was.

I feel like getting into a position where I can do non-game work will create a better work flow for me, so I'm expanding my goals to be less immediate gratification and more long-term work. I want to write stories on my own time so that they will be fulfilling. Recently I looked at the temptress one I wrote earlier this year, and was kind of blown away by the fact that I wrote it lol.

In short, it's like I said: some 'me' work to share will probably improve things.

I'm sorry there is not much else to say for this month. It was a bit of a crawl, but I'm almost back at the front of my workload. Every month I hope will be the one I can find time to steal away for Leila.

Maybe this November will see more progress. It's not like she's going to be recruitable from first day implementation. She simply needs to exist and have copious oral interaction.

If you catch my drift.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
I greatly dislike those sexual attributes, especially dick nipples. That isn't to say I'll never touch them outright. I probably will, if a scene makes sense of it, such as the Lipple aliens from that Phaedra II concept should that ever manifest, but they'll be non-existent in my personal projects. Envisioning them there completely ruins my experience even writing the scenes. They're one reason why my lactation scenes generally require you to not have them.

The only things I will never touch outright are the blacklisted content and Sounding.

When ever dick nipples pop up, I think of that infamous Dizzy fan art. If you don't know what I'm talking about, I'm not about to enlighten you.

A

Athena

I'm honestly shocked to hear you don't write your own stories, William. I don't often get a chance to read your content, but when I do they always floor me with how well they're written. I really think your writing could stand up on its own, and I'd be interested to see what you'd write outside of a scene submission format.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
I'm honestly shocked to hear you don't write your own stories, William. I don't often get a chance to read your content, but when I do they always floor me with how well they're written. I really think your writing could stand up on its own, and I'd be interested to see what you'd write outside of a scene submission format.

i think i know how they will be, they will include lots of buns, and lots subs lol