giphy.gif

ok.....

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
@William. Commed me to do some work on his favorite laquine twins. I'm really proud of how these turned out, especially that lewd ver. Leila's smirk be hot AF
I'm gonna be working on some more commissioned work for Will which I can't wait to show :D
Also, if you wanna see more work by me you can head down here

View attachment 10668

View attachment 10669
These are great. My only criticisms are that Leila's beret looks like Mario's hat and their feet look too human, instead of Laquine standard bunny feet.

Reactions: Rohezk

HalfALifeLol

Feb 12, 2018
ROO CREW is D E D
Come now, William makes good content and has earned some patience on our part.

Iirc, he is merely on a bit of a rough patch with Roo atm and has shifted his priorities away from her for the time being. That is light years from being dead.

As it stands, I think that William is actually one of the faster creators here. From both the writing perspective and actually getting material into the games.

His 'shelf' is probably going to come to the actual game faster than most creator's defining passion, with enviable quality to boot. I am content to wait for Titty Kitty as long as needed save for occasionally asking how it goes.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Come now, William makes good content and has earned some patience on our part.

Iirc, he is merely on a bit of a rough patch with Roo atm and has shifted his priorities away from her for the time being. That is light years from being dead.

As it stands, I think that William is actually one of the faster creators here. From both the writing perspective and actually getting material into the games.

His 'shelf' is probably going to come to the actual game faster than most creator's defining passion, with enviable quality to boot. I am content to wait for Titty Kitty as long as needed save for occasionally asking how it goes.

and hopefully milky kitty lol

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Right now my concern is a very large contribution to CoC2 in the form of scenes for preggomancer futa momdom Lady Evergreen. I've written a very large blowjob scene for her that includes lip growth transformation (which gets forced if you keep submitting to her: mommy knows best for her little cock-fiend). Big asterisk: Just need to write one more cum variant for when she doesn't let you choose where she cums hehe, you get it inside and outside and love it.

After that it should go a little faster. Writing Oral is extremely... open. It's a methodical process for me because there's so much potential and possibility and fun to have with it. The whole scene is basically 7000 words of gradual submission and love for dick. Still debating on if there should be some forced feminization (up to trappiness) if you start getting forcefully TF'd, too. Evergreen's fetishes are all about voluntary/involuntary corruption, and she very much wants you to stay with her.

Following that will be solid [Ball Worship], requiring you to [Blow Her] so you can find out how incredibly sensitive her fluffy nuts are. After that, [Nursing HJ], with the promise of strong cumshots, more cum volume, bigger balls, and even some lactation. Then a decidedly less PC submissive scene wherein you tell Evergreen you want her bouncing on you, and she asks if you like seeing ass or titties jiggling more, leading to [Rvs. Cowgirl] and [Cowgirl] respectively. When all that fertile weight comes crashing down, you will yell out 'Mommy!" and nut. Finally, [Facesitting], parting her lovely, spongy, forgiving folds with your tongue, worshiping her fecund ass in the process.

All scenes contain TFs and good times.

I think next year will be a good time to write calling Bianca 'mommy' too.

Please be patient. I'm doing things in this order because it is necessary. I don't want it to sound like an excuse or me avoiding older work. There were unfortunate things that happened over September, and before then, and they hurt, deeply, and it was the only time since my writing started that I had been too crushed to work. That coupled with being in demand and still not quite catching up on what I must do led to a long drought.

All I can say is that you do not have to worry about me flaking.

No project of mine is dead, because I'm not.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
One thing I noticed with Bianca is that for me she’s not showing up at the bars, is that when your familiarity with her is high enough?

EDIT: nevermind, I just got it

Last edited:

HalfALifeLol

Feb 12, 2018
This "mommy" stuff is so weird to me.
Its not my cup of tea either but ultimately its about the author and what gets their motor running. I am onboard for whatever William writes because they have an extremely productive motor (...might be stretching the metaphor).

Honestly, I am just worried about the threesomes with the bunnies given how touchy Patreon is getting these days. Fen was talking about having to change a fair bit of content to stay on their good side a few months ago, which is a whole can of ugliness I will not get into since I find the entire affair more than a bit bonkers.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
This "mommy" stuff is so weird to me.

Just another form submission takes. The world is cold, and a dominant milf provides warmth and succor in trying times.

Honestly, I am just worried about the threesomes with the bunnies given how touchy Patreon is getting these days. Fen was talking about having to change a fair bit of content to stay on their good side a few months ago, which is a whole can of ugliness I will not get into since I find the entire affair more than a bit bonkers.

I wouldn't worry about it.

HalfALifeLol

Feb 12, 2018
Just another form submission takes. The world is cold, and a dominant milf provides warmth and succor in trying times.

I wouldn't worry about it.
Glad to hear!

Question, you mentioned that you would include a pure-female variant for Nurse-Bun. Do you think you will include variables for the 3somes in that case or does that seem over-ambitious?

coldmonkey

May 11, 2016
I'm all for MILFs, I just don't get what calling them "mom" has to do with sexiness... then again, I don't get "daddy" stuff either. I don't mind it, though.
When it comes to buns nothing is over-ambitious.
Damnit Will, this is how you shouldered too many major projects once before.

Attachments

• achewood milf-man.gif
    achewood milf-man.gif
    23 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

Zandar

Aug 31, 2015
I think one of my favorite things abou William's writing is the musk stuff, but a lot of that is likely do to the novelty of it. I don't think any other writer plays around with pheremones like will does, so if every single oral scene mentions them it probably wouldn't be special anymore

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
Reactions: kachowski labowski

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
For me, it won’t make it any less special, because it’s weird that if you have potent musk, and only certain npcs are affected, it’s the same situation as knots