William's Wall

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
Will, CoC2 question: how high were you when you wrote Kurako's doggystyle scene? I've never read smut this purple before.
Never heard of purple smut before... unless of course one of the people or things involved are themselves purple...

kachowski labowski

Aug 9, 2018
Finished 3300 words of Ardia Facesitting. With this scene you'll get access to your Dzaan domme's pussy in the objectively best method for cunnilingus.
Will you spoil us.

Any idea of when you'll expand on the shock hopper? Waiting for her to fuck my Steele senseless like in the bad end, except not get enslaved.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Will you spoil us.

Any idea of when you'll expand on the shock hopper? Waiting for her to fuck my Steele senseless like in the bad end, except not get enslaved.

I don't have an estimate, and if this year's been any indication, I should not be giving one anymore. I don't want to say 'when it's done', however. The Shock Hopper's reappearance will be crucial to recruiting Leila.

She will do that, though. Don't worry.

There's something Nonesuch finished recently that I was able to read, for his game. The part in it that resonated with me is a fling with a man of great authority, and the way it was written resonated strongly with me. It's a unique opportunity for the PC to get down and dirty, and only dirty, with a pirate queen in TiTS. I won't go into that flippantly. Promise.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Oh and before I forget, Octomush finished all his art for Bianca. Got her fellatio recently. You can find all the alts and all my other Bianca art on my reference album.

bianca_octomush_fellatio_human.png

kachowski labowski

Aug 9, 2018
i got hotny and thought up another scenario.

It would have to wait until Bianca part 2 is finished and implemented and ArdiaCrew is implemented but anyway.

Steele has the Sleep With option on Bianca and Ardia is a crew member. Steele would be rather submissive to Ardia (I think it'll be on a 1-10 scale or something) and is addicted to her cum. In the middle of the night Steele wakes up and is fiending for her nut, waking Bianca.

At that point she'd offer to comfort Steele through the night, "distract" them, or she'd call Ardia in for all kinds of threesome shenanigans.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
I got a Kurako question, does she bring down your max cum output?
Would this not be a question you'd ask in the CoC2 section of the forum?

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
i got hotny and thought up another scenario.

It would have to wait until Bianca part 2 is finished and implemented and ArdiaCrew is implemented but anyway.

Steele has the Sleep With option on Bianca and Ardia is a crew member. Steele would be rather submissive to Ardia (I think it'll be on a 1-10 scale or something) and is addicted to her cum. In the middle of the night Steele wakes up and is fiending for her nut, waking Bianca.

At that point she'd offer to comfort Steele through the night, "distract" them, or she'd call Ardia in for all kinds of threesome shenanigans.

She'd be... perturbed more than anything.

I got a Kurako question, does she bring down your max cum output?

No.

Reactions: kachowski labowski

kachowski labowski

Aug 9, 2018
She'd be... perturbed more than anything.
Now that I actually think about it as well as her backstory, u right.

Though now i wonder of those two would even get along if Steele's relationship with Ardia was like that.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
well it for some reason brings down my max cum amount by alot for some reason

Are you sure it's not reducing your current volume, and not your overall, all-time maximum? Also if you don't post a save nobody can help with that.

Now that I actually think about it as well as her backstory, u right.

Though now i wonder of those two would even get along if Steele's relationship with Ardia was like that.

Uneasily, that's the word I'd use.

Oh and Moira finished something else for me. It's been too long since we've seen gamblecat. It's because she was rounding up all the bad rats.

rooCapturesRatsChibiMoira.png

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
That's just too precious for words. Thank you for sharing that.

Reactions: Athena

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
Are you sure it's not reducing your current volume, and not your overall, all-time maximum? Also if you don't post a save nobody can help with that.

Oh and Moira finished something else for me. It's been too long since we've seen gamblecat. It's because she was rounding up all the bad rats.
Speaking of gamble cat how is her crew expack coming along?

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018

rooCapturesRatsChibiMoira.png

Well the avarage cum output was like 250k, after sex with the kitsune, it dropped to like 40-60k avarage, also I didn’t post a save file because the max cum isn’t tracked by a number in coc2, the only way to find the avarage is to fuck Cait, and I didn’t know if it’s a problem

also, the picture is adorable