[RPG] Renryuu: Ascension

Zarqupang

May 28, 2019
Just wondering also why do they not show up in cg. Some do after meeting them some seem to show up after the sex scenes

RyenSaotome

Mar 6, 2016
I know but the king isn't giving me the dialog to advance the quest and I already talked to the earl
What does your questlog say?

First off love the game. Great story and art work just one question how to get the good path with the police chick.
There is no "good path" for her right now.

Just wondering also why do they not show up in cg. Some do after meeting them some seem to show up after the sex scenes
The face image usually becomes visible when you have at least one CG unlocked. For some characters that is the full body CG when you meet the character and therefore she is unlocked at the CG room, for other characters it's a CG later in her events and the face images remains a "?" until you had that scene.

Zarqupang

May 28, 2019
Thnks for the heads up. Well there be a redo switch for the cop girl when she does get a good path are if she get's one lol

swickdick

Aug 28, 2015
What does your questlog say?

There is no "good path" for her right now.

The face image usually becomes visible when you have at least one CG unlocked. For some characters that is the full body CG when you meet the character and therefore she is unlocked at the CG room, for other characters it's a CG later in her events and the face images remains a "?" until you had that scene.

Here's screenshots of my questlog and what happens when i talk to the king

Attachments

• screen 2.jpg
    screen 2.jpg
    265.6 KB · Views: 11
  • screen 1.jpg
    screen 1.jpg
    330.6 KB · Views: 11

RyenSaotome

Mar 6, 2016
Here's screenshots of my questlog and what happens when i talk to the king
Can you send me your save file please? You can send it to my mail at Naughty-Netherpunch@web.de with a short note what problem you have in the save file, so that I know whose save it is and what I have to check/fix. :)
I only need the save file from the www/save folder in which you have the problem, not the config or global file.
Thanks!

Everytime I talk to Theremis nothing happens for myself.
Replace this map file in the www/data folder to fix the issue. Its a problem that was discovered after the uploads, in which you can't get the dialog with Theremis when you have the scene with Chiyo first.
https://mega.nz/#!S4Qw0a4S!KIFPXBPty8iDOrjJVa1hhTui1mSYLCPHz29VFHUECX4

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
Well, my previous problem has been fixed but I'm now experiencing the same problem when talking to the king.

RyenSaotome

Mar 6, 2016
Screen%2084.png

Update 19.06.11 changes:

- 5 new elves in Orchel including full body CGs.
- New event with Jaylin at the beach of Amaranthe. Requires that Jaylin is at your treasury after finishing her previous events. The dialog changes slightly depending on whether Kayelinth is wearing clothes on the beach or not (which you can change by talking to her on the beach). For those that forgot about her or haven't met her yet, Jaylin is Kayelinth' mother who you first meet at the jewelry in Thremten after you're far enough with Kay's events.
- New event with a white tigergirl starting in front of your castle in Aldlyn. Requires Mai's events to be at their current end. Works on both the good and the bad path of Mai's events, but only on her good path you're getting to see all new content. The bad path will get more events in a future update.

Known issues:

- In the upload of the full version, the new shrine you construct during Dea's events is not accessable on the worldmap. It's fixed in the update files and for the new upload but there are no new events on the map anyway, so don't worry about it too much. ^^"
- The Mac and Linux versions are not done uploading at HiDrive at the time of this post, but you can get them at MEGA.

Help wanted:

- I need someone to help with improving the walkthrough and to keep it up to date with every update. It's a boring and time consuming job, so only apply for it if you're bored with too much time and are motivated to help me out. :D For your applications please join us on discord at https://discord.gg/A79WrBq or add me directly as RyenSaotome#6726. Discord will be necessary for the communication and exchange of files, therefore it's necessary for the position.

- I noticed that despite the best effort of my gametester to find issues some small problems always find the way through their nets. Apparently more eyes are needed to find all the problems I create. ^_^ If you're interested to try out the buggy content ahead of time and let me know where I have messed up and what I've misspelled join us at discord at https://discord.gg/A79WrBq and let me know you want to join the gametester group.

Downloads:
MEGA: https://mega.nz/#F!CpQXwBDS!wwZlWRrPWoGzZX5h0-MlRQ
Hi-Drive: https://www.hidrive.strato.com/share/ijp41t-our

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
Does the new Mai content end at the beach? They haven't returned to the castle because of them being at the beach.

And can one talk to the former Amagal king yet? I'm still suffering the same problem.

RyenSaotome

Mar 6, 2016
Does the new Mai content end at the beach? They haven't returned to the castle because of them being at the beach.

And can one talk to the former Amagal king yet? I'm still suffering the same problem.
Yes, it currently ends at the beach. They'll "go back" to the castle once I've done all events involving them there.

Are you still suffering from an issue with the former king even after the update?

RyenSaotome

Mar 6, 2016
i was wondering i have the big farm but were is the person are moster i need to find.
You need to go to the Whisperwind farm in Begus for the events that give you the recipe to craft a soul lantern. With the lantern you can catch monstergirls similar to how it works in pokemon. :D
Not all monsters can be released at the big farm. Most require you to build the monsterhall in your castle via the overview map.

RyenSaotome

Mar 6, 2016
Version 19.06.19 is now available as "update files only".

- New event with Naevy at the beach of Amaranthe
- The full body CG of Chiyo has been changed (you can check the new image at the CG room if you already had her event)
- New events with Tami at Pumumu. Talk with her for a cooking event in which you can cook either with Mira, Mirel, Tsubaki, Chiyo, Kayelinth, Elly or Ryoko. Options for party members you don't have turn invisible. After the event talk with Tami again for more dialogs.

Since this is a rather quick update I'll post only the "update files". A regular full upload will happen again once the next update with more content is done.

Update files:
https://mega.nz/#!rxo1zawb!hd7bl2nK2F5J_fqIeJLSvYxa0sbsUeRsaGQpRWVHodk

https://my.hidrive.com/lnk/aSKIt1dc

RyenSaotome

Mar 6, 2016
Screen%2085%2B.png

Version 19.07.12 is now available!

Changes:
- At the ice area of the Jade Cave is now an encounter with a new character, Libelle. (The ice area is down the path at the bottom right, near where you find the chest with sexy panties for the Begus commander Millaine.)
- The elves Eloen and Phraan are now available at the girl selection screen of headmaid Ryia after you had the elf foursome scene.
- The events with Varea and the rulership of Amagal continue! You can now talk with her at the castle to decide whether you want to give the new or former King of Amagal more time or help Varea onto the throne. The new events end after her duel.
- New items and crafting. You can now craft three different oak staffs. The recipe can be purchased at Witton, the gems for it at the jewelry store in Thremten, the oak staff rod in Orchel and the carsus roots in stores in Begus.

If you didn't have the update 19.06.19, since it was only posted as update files, you can also now get in this version:
- New event with Naevy at the beach of Amaranthe
- The full body CG of Chiyo has been changed (you can check the new image at the CG room if you already had her event)
- New events with Tami at Pumumu. Talk with her for a cooking event in which you can cook either with Mira, Mirel, Tsubaki, Chiyo, Kayelinth, Elly or Ryoko. Options from party members you don't have turn invisible.
After the event talk with Tami again for more dialogs.

Download:
https://mega.nz/#F!CpQXwBDS!wwZlWRrPWoGzZX5h0-MlRQ
(Upload at Hi-Drive will be up tomorrow)

Reactions: swickdick

JakelEst

Oct 3, 2016
@RyenSaotome I have been wanting to ask this long time, but will we get more playable characters? o,o Like female version of Grey or something? o,o

edit: tried only update files and got this after using save file and tried to leave castle from front gate.
edit: sorry did copy files to Renryuu Ascension 19.05.05 [Windows Version]... ofc it wouldnt work..
edit: downloaded latest version and it worked.

Attachments

• Renryuu Ascension.png
    Renryuu Ascension.png
    7.1 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

JakelEst

Oct 3, 2016
@RyenSaotome Can i get to them at this moment? ^^

edit: after mai and dea meet I can't go to Dea's room, but door is open. o,o is it bugged or its supposed to be like this?

edit: Does it matter which one you choose to help in Amagal Succession quest? o,o

edit: I just thought hardest and longest work would be to make children for each pregnant girl... o,o

Attachments

• Can i get to them.png
    Can i get to them.png
    753.4 KB · Views: 5
  • invisible door.png
    invisible door.png
    909.4 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

RyenSaotome

Mar 6, 2016
@RyenSaotome I have been wanting to ask this long time, but will we get more playable characters? o,o Like female version of Grey or something? o,o

Can i get to them at this moment? ^^

edit: after mai and dea meet I can't go to Dea's room, but door is open. o,o is it bugged or its supposed to be like this?

edit: Does it matter which one you choose to help in Amagal Succession quest? o,o

edit: I just thought hardest and longest work would be to make children for each pregnant girl... o,o

There will be no additional main character apart from the 12 group members you can already get for now. I consider making it possible after the time skip but it's still a long way until then. ^^

No, you can't get to Hellhound and the bunnygirl.

The door should re-appear after leaving and re-entering the area I think.

The choice for the throne succession only matters if you don't help Varea before the time skip. Else it'll only make the dialog slightly different.

The children will definitely be a huge amount of work. :D That, the war system and the timeskip in general are probably the big three things that'll cost me a few more years. XD

Reactions: JakelEst

JakelEst

Oct 3, 2016
There will be no additional main character apart from the 12 group members you can already get for now. I consider making it possible after the time skip but it's still a long way until then. ^^

No, you can't get to Hellhound and the bunnygirl.

The door should re-appear after leaving and re-entering the area I think.

The choice for the throne succession only matters if you don't help Varea before the time skip. Else it'll only make the dialog slightly different.

The children will definitely be a huge amount of work. :D That, the war system and the timeskip in general are probably the big three things that'll cost me a few more years. XD

@RyenSaotome Any idea yet, how many new female characters you will add to the current ones?

So when time skip will be available I will need to play from the beginning and then save before throne succession. o,o just to see which one of them is best. o,o
Best one would be for Ryen to take over Amagal country o,o..

RyenSaotome

Mar 6, 2016
@RyenSaotome Any idea yet, how many new female characters you will add to the current ones?

So when time skip will be available I will need to play from the beginning and then save before throne succession. o,o just to see which one of them is best. o,o
Best one would be for Ryen to take over Amagal country o,o..
No, I haven't decided how many characters will get added or who yet.

RyenSaotome

Mar 6, 2016
@RyenSaotome I wanted to ask this before, but will there be option about taking over some country? o,o
Yes, I plan to make war and conquering countries as an alternative to improving the political relationship with them to form an alliance possible. It'll still take a while until I get to that part though, since it'll need the war system to be finished and then I need to make the changes it'll cause in the entire country. ^^

RyenSaotome

Mar 6, 2016
Update%2019.07.24%20image(1).png

Update 19.07.24 is now available! :)

Changes:

11 new CG scenes for the following monstergirls:
Whisperwind farm - Grey Imp, Red Imp, Ice Alraune
Monsterhall - Green Alraune, Anubis, Strong Mummy, Red, Pink and Black Salamander
Big Farm in Central - Big Harpy, Tall Spidergirl
[The only monstergirls without a scene yet are the weak mummy, raijuu, cowgirl and water lamia.]

Changed Kayelinth' hunger/playlust system. She won't get a debuff anymore and instead gets a buff when you used toys or vegetables to get the value low enough. The buff stays for 50 steps.

New events with Chiyo starting at the sleeping chambers. It requires Chiyo to be level 25+ and that you have constructed the big farm in Central from the overview map. (The farm where you can release monstergirls)
The events will bring you to a new dungeon and unlock several new CGs.

Fixed the bug from the last update where Libelle's event at the blacksmith would re-play whenever you entered the blacksmith again afterwards.

The upload on Hi-Drive will still take a while, but all versions are ready at MEGA:
https://mega.nz/#F!CpQXwBDS!wwZlWRrPWoGzZX5h0-MlRQ

Ne0shad0u

Jul 27, 2019
I've encountered some kinda bug that makes me repeat the scene with Libelle in the blacksmith shop, having her armor repaired, every time I enter the blacksmith, so now i simply cannot use his services :(

Ne0shad0u

Jul 27, 2019
And
I've encountered some kinda bug that makes me repeat the scene with Libelle in the blacksmith shop, having her armor repaired, every time I enter the blacksmith, so now i simply cannot use his services :(
And it seems to be game-breaking, as now I cant talk to the guy inside to unlock Ebron and continue the story. :(

RyenSaotome

Mar 6, 2016
Did you download the new version 19.07.24? It should be fixed in that update. :)

Ne0shad0u

Jul 27, 2019
Did you download the new version 19.07.24? It should be fixed in that update. :)
I'm so dumb. All I had to do was read the last few posts and I would have had the answer I was looking for. Thank you for fixing the issue before my dumbass had even realized it was already fixed, and thank you for taking the time to respond to my dumb ass