Return to Mareth (In Game)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well, lead me to him. I should probably get some nice dress clothes too. I mean... All I wear when I'm at home is a five year old t-shirt, and shorts that are probably just as old." He says, chuckling.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana doesn't need much encouragement to get her cute little dick hard. Looking at the shopkeep in this state is enough to slowly get it erect. "Ummmm... I guess I can take care of it myself."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The cat-woman rolled her eyes with a smile, and reached up to unhook the first few buttons of her shirt, and crossing her arms under her breasts, putting her generous cleavage on display. "Does this help?" she asked.

Miko lead Draanok to a simple stone building on the edge of the city center, where the wooden dwellings started to give way to the original stone structures that had been refurbished by the people of Tel'Kara. This building was definitely a shop, the large red and yellow banner hanging on the front of the building made that abundantly clear. 'Victoria's Fine Apparel' it proclaimed.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
Even Mina would not be as uncouth as to follow the two girls inside the proving room but that lead her to a conundrum, what to do while she waited? Chatting up her fellow bunny sounded like a good idea. She approached the living display with curiosity. "So... what do you do when you get boring of just standing there?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, getting a rise out of passers by doesn't really get old, but I do get regular breaks," the bunny-girl replied. As she spoke, she turned to Mina and leaned forward, letting her breasts hang in front of her face. "Anything catching your eye here?" she asked, with a smirk.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"Plenty! Mina is quite impressed with the craftsmanship on those. Your moma and papa must have really worked hard." She answered giving the girl the most obvious wink of all times before using the tip of her finger to give the tip of the rabbit's fully erect dick a boop. "Keeping it up all the time must be exhausting... Mina means the barbels, not the dick. But the dick too, Mina appreciates the... good work."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh, it's not all that hard, no pun intended, you just have to try and imagine what all the customers are thinking about doing to you. Really gets the old blood pumping," she said, reaching back to spread her ass for a passing couple.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Wow... This place is old..." He murmurs, looking over the shop, as well as the older buildings around them. "Alright then. Let's go in." He says, walking into the store and looking for the proprietor.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana blushes, her dick quickly getting hard at the sight of such large and squeezable boobies. "They're... ummm... very nice."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Now who ever could that be?" Cassey wonders aloud before moving over to the door and pulling it open "Hello?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"And this is just adorable," replied the shopkeeper, as she wrapped the length of tape around the base of Elliana's dick. "And, you know what? You might just be in luck. I think I have a pair of crimstone rings in the sizes you asked for. Wait here." She left Elliana for just a moment, before returning with what looked like two ring cases, though much larger than normal. "Yep, right here," she declared, opening the boxes and revealing two thick, plain, rings. They were a deep red-gold in color and gleamed in the light. Sure enough they looked like they would fit quite snugly around the bases of Elliana, and Castella's cocks. "Care to try this one on for size?" the shop-keep asked," holding up the smaller ring to Elliana.

The inside of the building that Draanok walked into was well lit, but bereft of any decoration on the walls. This only made the racks of clothing stand out even more, however, as the multitude of styles, and colors, greeted his eyes. Everything from elegant ballroom attire, to simple work cloths was on display, as well as some other outfits that were clearly meant for the bedroom. A corgi-woman looked up from hanging clothes and smiled. "Ah, customers, welcome! Let me know if anything catches your eye."

Castella opened the door to find a young tabby cat-boy standing on the doorstep, holding a large white package wrapped up with a big red bow on top. "Delivery, miss, for the heros who saved Marae!" he declared, peering over the top of the box in his arms. Upon seeing Castella, his eyes widened, and she could see a blush forming under the fur on his face. She could also see the bulge growing in the young man's pants. "F-from some of your admirers," he said, quickly turning his eyes to the side.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh wow. This place has a pretty nice selection!" He whispers to Miko, before looking around at the racks of clothing. "Hmm.... Tell you what. We each pick one out, get dressed, and I'll pay for it. And probably some... Other stuff as well." He says, winking at her and glancing towards the bedroom clothes.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana nods. "Yes, just in case..." She says, taking the cockring and gently fitting it over her exposed and sensitive glans, before sliding it down to the base of her cock. "Feels nice... I'm sure Castella would love this, too."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She smiles at his adorable blush and takes the box from him "Thank you young man, it is most kind of you to deliver this to me." She says with a warm smile "What might your name be?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As Elianna admired the ring on her cock, she quickly felt heat begin to build in her nethers. Faster and faster it welled up inside her, and her cock grew so hard that it strained against the ring at its base. At the same time, her womanhood began to burn with need as it practically flooded with her juices which quickly began to dribble down her inner thighs. An equally prodigious flood of pre sprang from the tip of her dick, and ran down her shaft like a river, as her cock began to pulse with her heartbeat, trying to engorge further, but simply unable to get any harder. Elianna's breath left her as she was seized by the desire to fuck, and be fucked, all at once. Suddenly the cat-woman's pillowy breasts looked almost too good to pass up. [Elianna takes 20 lust damage, that can't be removed until she manages to take off the ring.]

Draanok went about his business of picking out a suitable outfit for his afternoon with Miko. He eventually found a stylish black coat and matching trousers, that came complete with a flowing cape and cane. He met his date at the counter and had to admit that she dressed up nice. Miko had picked what would have been considered an eastern design back in his home-world, but here was probably just something fancy. The midnight black dress fit snugly on her from the neck down, before splitting at the hips to reveal her legs, which were now covered in black silk stockings. The whole ensemble was trimmed in gold rose patterns, that gleamed in the light. As they stepped up to pay, the store clerk smiled at them and said, "Okay, that's one outfit for the gentleman, and two for the lady. That comes out to three hundred gems even."

The young man simple blushed harder, and ran off, shouting a 'You're welcome' as he disappeared around the side of the house. As she stood there, holding the box he had given her, Castella realized that it had almost no weight. Giving the large package a toss, she found that it felt completely empty.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"My my. Some looks quite the stunner." Draanok murmurs, chuckling and counting out the gems as he pays the shopkeep. "You do look rather beautiful, if I may say so, my lady." He says with a wink.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Huh... what could be in here that is so light?" With a shrug she closes the door and heads for the kitchen table, pulling the ribbon off and opening up the box.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Oh... oh my, that... feels good... makes me feel really... needy and horny." Elliana breathes heavily. "This will be... so fun to do with Castella... we could go all night like this."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"I'm sure you could, as would anyone wearing crimstone right on their cock," the shop-keep agreed. "Now then, had you settled on any engravings you would like, or would you prefer to keep them simple?"

"You don't look half bad yourself," commented Miko, as she and Draanok walked out of the tailor's shop. "So, where are we going for lunch?"

Once the ribbon was off, and the lid removed, the box unfolded into a ingle large square about three feet on a side. Castella's eyes widened as she saw that on the large cardboard square was inscribed a single large circular rune. A rune of long wavy symbols that she realized to her shock that she recognized... just as a multitude of long writhing tentacles sprang from the cardboard square. The tentacles wrapped around her arms, legs, waist, and anything else they could get a hold on as they desperately tried to seize her. [Defy Danger with dex to escape.]

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hmm.... Well, do you happen to know any fine dining establishments in this place? I've never been to one. Yet." He says with a chuckle.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"I think I... would just prefer them si-simple..." She stutter-moans, trying to get it off, lest she embarass herself (any further).

[Cassy, nuuuuuu]

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Elliana tried to pull the ring off, only to find it lodged firmly at the base of her shaft. Try as she might, there was no way she was going to get the thing off, without doing something about her erection. [Once you describe what she does, go ahead and Defy Danger using dex.]

"Oh, I can think of a few places," said Miko, as she walked, letting her tails flutter behind her. She eventually lead Draanok to an outdoor café, on the waterfront, not too far from the lighthouse. The place served a bewildering selection of seafood, as well as wide range of wines, and other spirits.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Ok... ummm, can I borrow your... tits for a moment? I don't think I'll get this off before I go soft..." Elliana blushes, hard, as she begins to stroke right in front of the shopkeep.

(Defy Danger roll... 1+6+2 = 9)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh my. This certainly does look like a nice place." He murmurs, chuckling as he looks at the menu. "Lots of things here I don't even know. Like... What the heck is an octopus? And this... Crab. I've never even eaten this stuff before!" He says with a snort.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She barely had time to gasp as the tentacles lashed out to grab her.

[4+1=5]

But as she was sitting down and caught completely off guard, the most she could do was lurch back in her seat which did nothing to avoid the oncoming swarm.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh, I might be willing to lend a tit or two," said the shop-keep. She leaned forward a bit, and thrust out her chest, causing her breasts to strain her final two buttons before reaching up and unclasping them. Her shirt burst open, and the melons beneath it bounced free. They weren't as big as Castella's, but they'd do the job nicely. "Now then," she said, as she lowered herself to her knees, and spread her breasts with her hands. "Slide that little guy in here, and we'll get started."

"I guess you're used to the common stuff that the fishers bring in, eh?" asked Miko. "Trust me, you haven't lived until you've tried the real delicacies of the sea," she said, as she perused her own menu.

Castella was completely taken aback, as the tentacles quickly stripped her of her clothing, even slipping her speedo of holding off, before snaking around and between her arms and legs, pulling them taught and binding them at her sides. The tentacles wrapped her head to toe until she resembled a mummy, only her eyes were left uncovered, before lifting her onto the table, and refolding the box they protruded from. As she lay curled and bound inside the box, Castella could hear footsteps coming towards her, as well as several voices.

"Ha, that was too easy." Declaed one.

"Can you believe that dumb bunny just left a rune like that laying around in her room?" asked a second.

Three feline faces suddenly peered over the box and smiled down at Castella. One was the young tabby who had delivered the thing. Another was a Siamese that she didn't recognize. But, the third she remembered all too well. It was the black cat that had tried to steal her milk back on Whitney's farm. "Hello," she said with a smirk, before sliding the lid back into place. Castella could barely move in the cramped box, and she couldn't even scream; one of the tentacles had wormed its way into her mouth, gagging her. All she could do was squirm as she was plunged into darkness, and the box started moving.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah, actually. Never really got a taste for fine dining. Comes from living in the streets, I suppose. Anyway, what do you think I should order?" He asks, grinning.