CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8w-z for CoC 1.0.2)

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well good or bad things I think in next 5-67 days I should be able to make 0.8a come live.

Reactions: Agrok

Nameless101

Jan 14, 2017
Will there ever be more sex scenes based on what body parts you have added in your mod. Such as naga lower body and dick tentacles, becuase there is only one of each currently in the game (1 "coil-fuck" scene with Helia and 1 dick tentacle scene is with Isabella).

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
It should be some new scenes for not typical bodyarts for PC. Or more creative scenes for sex with npc of atypical lower body variants. Just can't say how fast their will come.

Nameless101

Jan 14, 2017
It should be some new scenes for not typical bodyarts for PC. Or more creative scenes for sex with npc of atypical lower body variants. Just can't say how fast their will come.

Ok at least I know it's being worked on. Also is it possible for a more sexy squeezings scene option for PC and npc's with the a Naga lower body (such as breast fondling and such during a constriction scene).

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Nameless101 Yeah the two naga type npc that will be added in incoming month or two should add some more to matter to sex scnes when one or both are having naga lower body.

@Spike razor How high your PC Internal Chimeric Disposition score is? Did your PC got any perk for regeneration or Ezekiel Blessing?

TheGreatPotato49

Jul 3, 2016
I have questions about two planned features one when are you going to add the sphinx tf? or is it Savin approval pending, second "and this one I am more eager for" how much longer until the deep sea is available for exploration? no need to feel rushed just curious if were close or not

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Sphinx TF would be when..umm it's written, qc-ed and coded. So since I would nto try massacre this TF by doing wrtiing I must atm wait which one of way better writers than me feel their want give sphinx tf a try. As I remember Savin not been so hard against sphinx TF (well as long it will make PC looks like that sphinx before sand witches cave).

As for Deep Sea exploration it will be....ummm I think many many weeks till that. After talks on discord with Savin as one of mostly active and well willing to reply on thinga about CoC lore it was pointed out that generaly lore is really not kind for exisntance of areas of sea/ocean so I need sit down and rething how to make it work. Possible it will be or place where demons couldn't get to and by extension their spells was useless there to make that water evaporate or somewhere in underground cave but then it would be thing to think ovr ho can be some sort of fake sun effect there. Unless we make that underground sea been in perpentual night.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Shouldn't so soon post but...it's happening. A brand new first in 2017 release ^^

Xianxia_0.8a

Starting of serious rebalancing of races, stub form or Metamorph perk. Plus some of bugs I nip in the butt them or smth like that xD

This time thanks to nameless hero (ok not so nameless but Namelsss sound more badass, right?) changelog itself was also checked up not only by me so it should not sound so caveish this time.

And a suprise... next version (I count there will be no terrible bad and req. insta fixing bugs) will be around time of 1st anniversary of my work on mod itself (no worry will try push build also on 1st anniversary of first public release too). Should be some NPC in that 0.8b that...was keep strugling to break free form dev stage for literaly months.

laleuli

Jul 5, 2016
Hey !!! I really love this mod, the more sophisticated it will be the more fun it wil ^^

But now, is there a.... wiki ? Or a CoCedit file change ? Cause with all theses news, actually im lost in many NPC event, i don't know what to do, and a lot of perks are not in CoCedit files

GG for dat work on the mod, really.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
There is noone yet that was so brave to take on work of maintianing Wiki so um... it's still one of things I need to solve in this year. As for CoCED I contacted TheMadExilem then hade few msg exchanges and some files too and now I wait if he will need some more things from me or just time to prepare version of the editor capable of editing all new things added in mod.

Thanks for kind words. Thou for past few weeks/months it's for cure team work with me been on the front to take lion share of glory...or beatings if someting is wrong.

TheGreatPotato49

Jul 3, 2016
Sphinx TF would be when..umm it's written, qc-ed and coded. So since I would nto try massacre this TF by doing wrtiing I must atm wait which one of way better writers than me feel their want give sphinx tf a try. As I remember Savin not been so hard against sphinx TF (well as long it will make PC looks like that sphinx before sand witches cave).

As for Deep Sea exploration it will be....ummm I think many many weeks till that. After talks on discord with Savin as one of mostly active and well willing to reply on thinga about CoC lore it was pointed out that generaly lore is really not kind for exisntance of areas of sea/ocean so I need sit down and rething how to make it work. Possible it will be or place where demons couldn't get to and by extension their spells was useless there to make that water evaporate or somewhere in underground cave but then it would be thing to think ovr ho can be some sort of fake sun effect there. Unless we make that underground sea been in perpentual night.

Thanks for the reply so both are a long way off but If you wish I could try to write the sphinx TF on my free time I was already thinking of the sphinx TF matching the one before the desert cave where the sand witches are or at least a stub for it at worst and if Savin approves it has to do with improving relations with the sphinx Sanura.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
It need to match effect for shinx like the one before desert cave. Savin made it so well without chaning fact she's sphinx or adding other race aslo called shinxes we can't easily get diff effects on shinx TF. And as I recall well he said as long Tf will make PC looks like that shinx gal before desert cave it's ok.

Nyseron

Sep 28, 2016
Hitting the "Leave" button when talking to Ayane causes the PC to go back to camp.
This is annoying. It should send you back to the shrine when you're done shopping.
The stores in Tel'Adre, Bizarre Bazaar, and even He'Xin'Dao do that.

It'd also be nice to have the option to have a conversation with Ayane.
It'd be even nicer if there was an option to fuck her.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Nyseron Ohh that ne bug not heard before so yes I will make it not happen in 0.8b and onward. As for talin or fucking her that all included when she joins PC camp as new member - need to be 51+ lvl nine tailed enlighted or corrupted kitsune for her recruit options open.

@Hardmix898 The lethice can be used in redemption ending after lethice fight. And redempiton and generaly some of options for PC after fight with Lethice is thing I work to not be glitched.

TheGreatPotato49

Jul 3, 2016
Hey just a quick thought maybe for us who wanted to finally explore under water you can add a way to explore underwater in the lake while you figure out the deep ocean. here is the basics same requirements as the deep ocean except for you get gradual corruption gains each time you do it though but not as severe at least its that way until the factory mission where corruption additions decrease when you explore underwater if you shut the factory down or increase dramatically if you blow the factory up. what do you guys think? feedback is appreciated.

Cowardly_chaplain

Sep 4, 2015

Nameless101

Jan 14, 2017
For underwater exploration they could add a mermaid type racial transformation or a similar type of transformation that triggers when the PC enters water and allows the player to breath underwater.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Liadri probably delayer ad infinity atm crabgirl npc merchant for beach should have item to allow temporaly breathing underwater. Otherwise any type of gills liek eanemone or shark ones could be used. r when it would be changed having scylla/kraken lower body that would also count as having ability to breath underwater.

As for Bioshock-ish undercity Tome many weeks ago showed interest to write one. Not certain if he still firm on this idea but if not then probably someone else would have chance to try him/herself on writing it.

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
How compatible is this with CoCED? I know I should use the search function, but something (probably my crap internets) is breaking the search function for me. I'm not too concerned with what specifically this mod adds not being moddable in CoCED, just whether it would even work for the basic stuff like gems or core/vanilla body settings.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Sacredferro CoCED works in all things that are the same as in vanilla or revamp in xianixa. For xianxia specific flags and toehr things you would need wait till MadExile release new version (I assume he now work on allowing editor fully work with xianxia saves too).

@Spike razor Yeah some sort of Amazon enemy would surely be added. Just for next few versions I would moslty work to make races reworked in terms of bonuses for race score and racial specials with some other not so big chnages made alongside this. So atm can't give ant estimated ETA on when would be some Amazon npc added :(

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Cool beans. That's what I thought and have already discovered to a degree.

Seems to me like my first impression is that fatigue, so long as I want to continue to remain competitive at projecting damage with double/triple/quad attacks, is a bit of a problem. See, I'm mostly centered on pure melee builds in most games of the sort, including CoC. In a lot of the fights so far, if I stick to single hits, I quickly get overwhelmed with the incoming damage (seems like a huge amount of damage doesn't get reported in the "action scenes" or I'm taking much more damage than I should). Still, especially when I have double/triple/quad attack, I can often hold my own in a brawl just fine. Balancing my fatigue is a little weird though. The main issue isn't so much build up, it's reduction. Even quad attacks, as deadly as they are, don't really build up too much fatigue. But sleeping the whole night unabated only gave me around 200-250 reduction in fatigue built up over the course of a day's worth fighting. Even worse, when I decided to take a day without picking a fight with something, it still took several such days in a row in fact to fully drop fatigue from near maxed to near minimum. And this is on a Editor-buffed character with boosted stats. Since I never really used fatigue-based fighting, but now double attack and such does accumulate fatigue, I'm at a loss for properly maintaining it. It's a little jarring to see it sky-rocket after running around grinding, then see so little of it slowly reduce for hitting the sack after nightfall.

I'm enjoying it so far, just going to take some time to get used to. There's seemingly a lot more I haven't even looked at yet, too. Then again, I still have to eventually mess with Long War 2 that recently came out. That mod will be the death of me, but I've been waiting for it since XCom2 first released! It's just sad we've had to wait as long as we have to see it.

Nihilo

Jan 2, 2017
Cool beans. That's what I thought and have already discovered to a degree.

Seems to me like my first impression is that fatigue, so long as I want to continue to remain competitive at projecting damage with double/triple/quad attacks, is a bit of a problem. See, I'm mostly centered on pure melee builds in most games of the sort, including CoC. In a lot of the fights so far, if I stick to single hits, I quickly get overwhelmed with the incoming damage (seems like a huge amount of damage doesn't get reported in the "action scenes" or I'm taking much more damage than I should). Still, especially when I have double/triple/quad attack, I can often hold my own in a brawl just fine. Balancing my fatigue is a little weird though. The main issue isn't so much build up, it's reduction. Even quad attacks, as deadly as they are, don't really build up too much fatigue. But sleeping the whole night unabated only gave me around 200-250 reduction in fatigue built up over the course of a day's worth fighting. Even worse, when I decided to take a day without picking a fight with something, it still took several such days in a row in fact to fully drop fatigue from near maxed to near minimum. And this is on a Editor-buffed character with boosted stats. Since I never really used fatigue-based fighting, but now double attack and such does accumulate fatigue, I'm at a loss for properly maintaining it. It's a little jarring to see it sky-rocket after running around grinding, then see so little of it slowly reduce for hitting the sack after nightfall.

I'm enjoying it so far, just going to take some time to get used to. There's seemingly a lot more I haven't even looked at yet, too. Then again, I still have to eventually mess with Long War 2 that recently came out. That mod will be the death of me, but I've been waiting for it since XCom2 first released! It's just sad we've had to wait as long as we have to see it.
You need to grab boosts to recovery. Controlled Breathing perk, Having a cabin with a bed, getting the shrine's kitsune as a follower, the Nine-Tails perks...

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Controlled Breathing needs pure Jojo, but I already have him corrupted, and I already have a tail I want to keep without adding others. It just seems odd that there are a ton of perks that add fatigue cap, but hardly anything that actually helps reduce it over time faster, save for Speedy Recovery and Nature's Spring I (which I have both already). Would Iron Man help where multi-attack moves are concerned? Would be nice if it did, but I don't know if multiple hits from normal attacks count as "physical specials". I could try looking into finding that shrine kitsune follower. I'll also see about making the bed in the cabin, didn't know it did anything beyond healing more from sleeping and only if you specifically sleep in the cabin and not outside like normal. Could the command to sleep outside be coded to actually use the bed from the cabin instead if it exists, or would that mess up too many things?

A perk that works out of combat would make more sense to me or even one that only triggers when you rest but cuts a bigger chunk of fatigue out. While I don't want to sound spoiled, fatigue is now more of a pain in the ass than an interesting mechanic to me. I'd rather trade half of my fatigue cap for even getting maybe 25-30 faster reduction over time at this point.

Eh, having said all that, just ignore me and my rambling...just thinking out loud.