CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8w-z for CoC 1.0.2)

Zavos

May 7, 2016
1) Combat has been rebalenced to depend more on your stats. perks are also gated behind a relivant job perk, your history will determine what job perk you start with but you can buy the others for perk points. Races determine the stat limits, with more mythical races like dragon and kitsune having greater stat allowences.
2) Etna, in high mountains, all of He'Xin'Dao, goat person in Owca, fenrir in glacial rift with racial requirement. Most of the new NPCs are still in QC.
3) Fenrir more or less locks your race in for the rest of the playthrough (but will not carry over to NG+). Fenrir has high stat allowences suited to physical attackers.
4) Kitsunes underwent a major revamp recently, and are worth checking out if your character will be magic focused. If you're going to play a physical character, Fenrir is likely your best bet. Dragon is suited to hybrid playstyles, and should probably be your choice for other builds since we don' have other races on par with kitsunes/fenrir/dragon/plant. yet. Magic is in the process of a major revamp, with spells becoming more powerful but gaining cooldowns. And when Etna declares her love to you, do not turn her down. She'll go full psycho if your reject her. On the other hand, she's fine with polygamous stuff.

Also, Xianxia has a lot of stuff from Revamp, so you should consider looking at it's wiki if you havn't played Revamp before.

Reactions: Ormael

Gplikespie

Aug 28, 2015
Is there a COMPREHENSIVE overview of this mod anywhere? I think people are migrating here now that FoE and Revamp seem to be dying/dead. I, for one, have not seen progress on either for a few months.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Kitteh is off in a dank dark cave somewhere rebuilding revamp several times over, getting the game to work on a new player, getting kaizo CoC going and perhaps future updates. Revamp is anything but dead but it won't have any news until Kitteh has something to show off.

Zakanard96

Mar 16, 2016
I feel very stupid to ask this question (?)
What do i need to unlock the Brawler job? I'm trying to do a Monk/Archer type of character but i have no clue on how to unlock the Brawler job ç_ç

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Brawler last I checked require good strenght and perhaps some speed. Also I don't know if this was done before as forum seems void of it but a link to both mod discord is availlable in the demon goat contract topic.

Last edited:

Nyseron

Sep 28, 2016
giphy.gif

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Soon™, Nyseron. Also, 0.8b is only ten days old.

Unless I misinterpreted your GIF.

Btw, I didn't see it asked but how do I find the change log in game?

Last edited:

TheGreatPotato49

Jul 3, 2016
I have a suggestion for something I was writing a long time ago but just gave up on due to lack of experience in writing in pseudo code seeing how your adding a gargoyle ritual maybe for pure magic characters because I still feel like the magically conductive alabaster gargoyle would still be physical/magical hybrid after you unlock Shouldra's final dream where she turns herself into a ghost you can ask her if she still remembers the ritual if she tells you would depend if your intelligence is high enough to see through her bluff because In my opinion she does not want to harm you she genuinely likes you second ties into the first being a ghost has just as many downsides as benefits and finally because your body is her body and obviously doesn't want it destroyed. Now here is what I think being a full ghost (because being a ghost hybrid is already a feature) would be like based off of Shouldra's interactions and dreams (see below).

1. Like the gargoyle you would have transformation immunity because you are no longer living obviously.
2. you no longer can relive your desires by normal means in other words you now have to have a host to relive yourself easiest way is to have a follower that is a lover in your camp that is willing to be your host oh and I think it would be cool if you and Shouldra shared the same host which could lead to some strange, weird to downright hilarious events ex: dream mashup (your host seeing a mashup of you and Shouldra's memories) mind pry(look into your hosts past) body control (take control of their body) feel free to post any scenes you think would be cool that fit.
3. you no longer can be raped after being defeated by physical damage when not with your host instead you discorporate and recorporate back where your presence is strongest in the realm (your camp) note you can still be raped after lust defeat.
4. being a ghost you are a conduit of magical energy so your body is your magical focus meaning your magic attacks are way more powerful
5. finally I would like to see a option for your host to go exploring and you tag along like Shouldra did with you but you can still interact during this maybe here while you tag along you have the mind pry option but some others like your host is having a conversation and you can choose to but in or not or your host just defeated something and wants to invite you to join in the after battle "fun".

keep in mind I am just suggesting these things what is your guys opinion Awesome it rocks, good idea, meh ,it sucks, or does it make you yell What Were You Thinking!!!

Nyseron

Sep 28, 2016
Soon™, Nyseron. Also, 0.8b is only ten days old.

Unless I misinterpreted your GIF.

Btw, I didn't see it asked but how do I find the change log in game?
No recent posts in the thread. Wasn't thinking about the actual game.

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
I have to ask, is there any way to make this mod run on android?

Use a SWF viewer. As for ghost tf I will need to consider.

Ormael just recovered from sickness yesterday otherwise we would have 0.8C already. Well while ghosts aren't confirmed I can tell you that vampirism is. Feel like drinking blood? All you need is a set of wing (any) and the vampire fangs from the vampire bat tf. Of course that isn't released yet.

TheGreatPotato49

Jul 3, 2016
Use a SWF viewer. As for ghost tf I will need to consider.

Ormael just recovered from sickness yesterday otherwise we would have 0.8C already. Well while ghosts aren't confirmed I can tell you that vampirism is. Feel like drinking blood? All you need is a set of wing (any) and the vampire fangs from the vampire bat tf. Of course that isn't released yet.

Yeah I looked on your page of your projects when it comes out I do plan to check out the vampires I was just merely sudgesting the ghost thing for pure magic characters plus also like I said it could possibly unlock alot of cool interactions if it is even possible to code.

Sysaluna

Feb 14, 2017
Vampires and ghosts sound cool, while I enjoy almost every aspect of the game I love the pregnancy content the kost, bring a broodmother for as many races as I can is the life :p is there or will there new pregnancy stuff? I read through some of the notes and stuff for the most recent releases and I didn't really find anything on the topic.

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Vampires and ghosts sound cool, while I enjoy almost every aspect of the game I love the pregnancy content the kost, bring a broodmother for as many races as I can is the life :p is there or will there new pregnancy stuff? I read through some of the notes and stuff for the most recent releases and I didn't really find anything on the topic.

Your in for a treat with Alraune wich is completely pregnancy obsessed, even able to self impregnate, and Celess content your Unicorn/Bicorn daughter.

Sysaluna

Feb 14, 2017
Your in for a treat with Alraune wich is completely pregnancy obsessed, even able to self impregnate, and Celess content your Unicorn/Bicorn daughter.

Well, if that includes my PC getting to be pregnant more I am all about that life.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Sorry for lack of activity (yeah usualy I try post something even minor progress on work each 1-2 days max). As Liadri said around start of last week I get some not so heavy looking infection that blow up into few days of laying in bed. And I still got some lingering aftereffects that will heal over next week or two.

So to sum what happened in that time on mod side plsu some "hopefully not empty" plans for next version. So form things that been done it's PC able to build hot spring. But it yet have some troubles with adding some status effects but aside that it's most working for PC with cock and without cock (well former can only peep on camp girls bath and eventual get away with it or...get caugh by Ember and "punished" by all girls...with been raped ofc ^^). For girly PC it would be just bathing that would turn into miniorgy. THere will be soon added option for male PC to jsut bath (with ending option to get out or peep on girls that would be taking next turn in bath after all male charas in champ. I still thinking if I should give mle PC debuff of been unable to masturbate for next day due to this possible "rape" by like 10-15 girl in hours or two time ^^ Also it may be interesting option to let game check if PC not gonna knock some of them too if their aren't super hard to get pregnant normaly.

So that was note on so far progress since last version. Now to...plans I have. Since orginal plan to make V-Day build that should been out yesterday failed I would take much longer to work on this build so for sure not gonna release it in this month. Maybe somewhere in 1st/2nd week of march. Aside of hot spring place would work to make possible shrine built in camp (both with hot spring it was meant to be go live with kitsune changes). Then I would in at least small part make Temple visitable (may not include gargoyle TF with it yet), dungeon I made plans been ready in last december would be also visitable, a new male npc that can be recruited to camp (he may not with full interaction option thou but still should be in decent shape to not be just so limited in interactions like Kindra). Spaking of her she would have more wide interactions options with some other archery things that wasn't added yet. Then we would have some of plant stuff that also waited on backlog quite long. And there would be also some things that Zevos wrote but their weren;t so lucky so far to be added aside few small things like some weapons or other minor items.

Ahh post get quite long. Well for now I think it's enough from me. I wouldnow be more active to post some updates or so so there will be no need of gif of deserted place xD

(Ahh right I not fully read forum in general even this thread so may in next post reply to some points rised by everyine since my last post over week ago).

Reactions: Agrok and Liadri

laleuli

Jul 5, 2016
I really love this mod and come here seeing news each days. Even my bank account have less views :p

I wait the next version :) But i really need a wiki or a list of what are the difference with normal. Not knowing important NPC or who can join camp is a lot of problems :D

I hope you will be fine :) Cause you do very good work

Sysaluna

Feb 14, 2017
Sounds like you have alot of plans so far already! I took a peek at the trello thing in the first post, and there seems to be alot if stuff planned there too, though I wish someone had picked up the Omnibus tf because demon type tfs are lacking in my opinion, I can be a succubus I think and that's about it, so Incubus, Omnibus and stuff would be cool. But so far the mods for CoC I have been enjoying more than I enjoyed the original.

laleuli

Jul 5, 2016
For me the real lack is the filling system. I maintain, when you ass fill a goblin with 1000L , it need to errupt from his mouth ^^" . There is already a bunch of overgood tf . And the manticore is funny ^^ ( even with low interactions )

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
For demons tf we actualy got kinda 2 and half of them. Succubus Milk giving all changes toward been succubus then we got Incubus Draft to be incubus and thern we got imp food that is...well sorta weird tf - it does making PC a lil like imps that are sort of minor male demons (as talked with Fen their all borns as males so female imp may be only effect of using feminizing TF on one). But I think somone n past wrote something on Omnibus TF that could help not go for either male or female demon form but for herm version of omnibus.

On wiki there isn't anyone who would be brave enough to be main admin of said wiki to keep watch over it. As maker I may not have always time to watch over it so I would rather want have somone dedicated to fill role of wiki admin. Anyone of you that feel like want give a try to this may contact me or Liadri here on forum or on mods discord server.

Etna (the manticore) would have soon more content as Liadri (her creator) is currently working on 1st X-pack for Etna.

Sysaluna

Feb 14, 2017
Hmm, I see, I know very little about wiki stuff or administrator stuff in general, so I have no idea what that duty entails :p but a herm Omnibus tf would give me the best 9f both worlds, I'd be able to get pregnant with all the thigs, and impregnate all the thing too!

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Small note of progress. So the hot spring is almost done (well one thing that left is eventual tweaking and adding preg checks for peeping tom variant). Also as Kitteh noted I made some mall QoL modifications for soulforce related parts: adding spirit stones counter in few places (so PC better know how short s/he is tobuy some fancy item with them) and how much soulforce will cultivation restore (well it's more or less how much will it recover).

Then I would today work on bark stafs wrote by Zavos and QC-ed/edited by...I think Night from Fenchat as Zav noted.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Inhuman Desire I and libido 75+

In case you may had other perk req. related questions below is actual perk list with all their req. (NG mean first playthrou so only NG+ and higher mean those started after ascension(s)).

Attachments

• Perk Tree.txt
    8.3 KB · Views: 58

Nyseron

Sep 28, 2016
Thanks.

Another thing. I went 100% Dragon using the Drake Heart Flower and started taking damage. I had to get that Chimera perk to fix it.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
That was caused by taking Draconic Lungs than using TF item to get fully dragon. Due to getting point in internal chimerical nature score showed on races subpage in appearance you had this negative HP regen. Any way to regen HP or chimera perk would negate it. Or using hunger system that would make it instead slight increased speed at which PC getting hungry. Ofc even then if PC hunger drop to 0 it will still be acting like it would when PC not having hunger enabled.

Of my progress. Bark Staffs seems more than half done. Plus I started on work to implement one of oldest gdoc Liadri wrote...which still turn out to be around half finished -_-'

Vaalintine

Sep 15, 2016
Inhuman Desire I and libido 75+

In case you may had other perk req. related questions below is actual perk list with all their req. (NG mean first playthrou so only NG+ and higher mean those started after ascension(s)).
It says in order to get the adrenal glands you need Lustzerker, but it doesn't say how to get that perk.