CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8w-z for CoC 1.0.2)

Kompom

Jan 4, 2017
Is your INT high enough? Check the Changelog in the 'Camp Actions' tab to see the full list of requirements.

Lunaraia

Oct 31, 2015
my Intelligence is 600 that had BETTER be enough

also I see the problem, I do not get the 7th tail after meditating for some reason :/

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Serathinian Yes I still working on that issue with recognizing femboys you have.

@Lunaraia Do you have normal or mystic jewel when meditating at shrine to get 7th tail?

And yes I know about full human having fox fire accessable bug thus working on it.

Reactions: Agrok and Liadri

Lunaraia

Oct 31, 2015
i had a normal fox jewel, didn't work, tried with mystic didn't work, I did have both the Enlightened and Corrupted Ninetails perks permanently unlocked from a prior version which might be the reason

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ohh those two perks - ok would be helpful to track reason to lock out 7th tail from getting.

Reactions: Agrok

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Kaz93 Either in 0.8a or 0.8b it will come back. It wasn't fully finished thing so I needed to return it to workshop to perfect it more or rather let Lia perfect it.

@Spike razor You seems not to be much active lately or just not posting much. So do you got any thoughts about recent versions that I should know about?

Nyseron

Sep 28, 2016
I'm having trouble getting new tails.
I've tried using fox jewels as well as meditating with them in my inventory.
I'm level 20 by the way.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Nyseron Did you mean getting 6th or higher tail at lvl 20? Now after 2nd tail min. lvl and min. int. req. for next tail is quite fast increasing. At lvl 20 assuming you have enough int I predicting you can go max up to 5th tail as 6th req. lvl 24.

Nyseron

Sep 28, 2016
@Nyseron Did you mean getting 6th or higher tail at lvl 20? Now after 2nd tail min. lvl and min. int. req. for next tail is quite fast increasing. At lvl 20 assuming you have enough int I predicting you can go max up to 5th tail as 6th req. lvl 24.
What's the req for nine?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
For 6th it's lvl 24, 100 int, for 7th (depending if PC want go for good or evil foxes it req. meditation in fox shirne in deepwoods with fox jewel or just using mystic jewel) lvl 33 and 120 int, for 8th lvl 42 and 140 int and for 9th lvl 51 and 160 int (here once again need to be used method of meditation with jewel or using mystic jewel). For lvl-ing up from around 40 best that is repeadable way is fighting golem enemies on arena that are either lvl 42 or 51 (and better pick those you can beat than trying jump at those hardest ones).

@cazadore You mean you can't load from file saves of just from Revamp ave to Xianxia and vice versa?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I know about troubles to use saves made with Save to File option but so far none said about even normaly made with Save options save been unusable afterward. Aside what you meantioned so far is there something else you think may be important in this issue?

cazadore

Aug 31, 2015
I know about troubles to use saves made with Save to File option but so far none said about even normaly made with Save options save been unusable afterward. Aside what you meantioned so far is there something else you think may be important in this issue?
Might be computer even older versions of both mods don't work
I can make save files but it won't load it just shows NA

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ohh then this is thing I know and also working to deal with alongside few other bugs. So not worry your issue I noticed it's just I can't give any ETA when it would be fixed :(

Cowardly_chaplain

Sep 4, 2015
Oi, Ormael!
Did you check on the Gunslinger outfit I've sent you?
Also, on Trello I've noticed plans for Panda and Lion TF's, and I wanted to know about it more please.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I read over text file you sent. Yeah it's looking quite fine and desc of item also looks fine. May need some work to make small adjustment but lookd fine so far. I hope you not mind about me showing this file to few people involved in modding to get their opinions on this too?

Well as for Lion and Panda TF there would be naturaly npc of those races. Lion and Lioness on some similar to savannah area that need to be made and Panda at another forest-like area. Due to fact some of lion tf are already made for mantiocre TF it should be made sooner than panda tf. As for some more info on lion tf I think @Liadri could tell some more details as I expect she would be major contributor to this with writing most of text while I would merely code it all and make sure it works ingame.

Cowardly_chaplain

Sep 4, 2015
Sure, Ormael, though I've sent you a variant with some issues fixed and few words in addition. Could you show the second file to the folks?

I'll talk with Liadri, thanks.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Going beyond 11 ft may cause troubles with some of scenes when PC will be actualy too tall for scene to not sund silly. I may work on something like allowing PC height been able go above 11 ft but jsut in tiems of need like combat ofc...scenes that are made/redisigned to supposr such tall npc. SO rest of the time PC will be magiacaly shrinking to 11 ft to keep all game content still withint acceptable form not of cases of gigant pounding small goblin girl looking at best odd.

Spike razor

Jan 2, 2016
Going beyond 11 ft may cause troubles with some of scenes when PC will be actualy too tall for scene to not sund silly. I may work on something like allowing PC height been able go above 11 ft but jsut in tiems of need like combat ofc...scenes that are made/redisigned to supposr such tall npc. SO rest of the time PC will be magiacaly shrinking to 11 ft to keep all game content still withint acceptable form not of cases of gigant pounding small goblin girl looking at best odd.
Ok that makes sense

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Still if you want PC getting really GIIIIGANTIIIIC it would ends up as niche content with need to make scenes account for it in each single case. Well it would be something but could be either:
a) I pick scenes I think should have over 11 ft variants so you may feel not all are the ones you wish to see
b) would ask you which one scenes you want to see adjusted for over 11 ft but then others may feelI giving you too much favor
So either way could be bad to choose from. But could aslo mix lil bit of the first and second one.

Spike razor

Jan 2, 2016
Still if you want PC getting really GIIIIGANTIIIIC it would ends up as niche content with need to make scenes account for it in each single case. Well it would be something but could be either:
a) I pick scenes I think should have over 11 ft variants so you may feel not all are the ones you wish to see
b) would ask you which one scenes you want to see adjusted for over 11 ft but then others may feelI giving you too much favor
So either way could be bad to choose from. But could aslo mix lil bit of the first and second one.
Yes please I would love that

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I...think I could try put something like tat on list of worthy to take a note things for mod. So it eventualy may get some attention.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Aside having feeling I totaly stiff when I woke up today it was all fine. And of all days to happen it at 13th friday that was always my luckies day in the year. That so unfair from fate.