Stake a Claim (For Archangel99)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Inside the city is amazing! The roads are smooth stone, the buildings are made from cobblestone with wooden roofs and it goes on for some time. The city is bustling right now, with people of all shapes and sizes going about their business. It seems they have entered near the market district and by the look and sound of things...everything is here! A blacksmith, tailor, leather worker, jewler, alchemist, enchanter...you name it, it is here!

Altra looks around in wonder. "Wow! I didn't know this place was so big! Look at all the people and things!"

Frasia has a smile on her face as well. "I have to admit, this is much better than what I had in mind."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Woah. This place is WAY better than some cities I've been to." Dryvus says, looking around in amazement. His ears prick as he hears the familiar sound of a hammer striking metal on an anvil. "I hear a blacksmith. Come on. Let's stop there first." He waves, getting the attention of his companions, both of who are busy staring around and probably wishing they had more than one pair of eyes. Dryvus strides to the blacksmith, the wave of heat washing over him and immediately making him start to sweat. "Greetings!" He calls out to the blacksmith. 

big_thumb_64d9fd8774e279f5049239ad95d9b98d.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The black smith is a lizard man. his body is bulky from years of hard smithing and covered head to toe in dark green scales. His reptilian eyes take in Dryvus' form and nod in approval. "Welcome to my forge stranger. Your apparel tells me everything I need to know. Are you looking to repair or replace that old chest piece? I have both weapons and armor available." He motions to the various weapon and armor racks sporting everything from a dagger to a warhammer, light leather to heavy plate.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well... I need a staff something nice and heavy. And I do need to get this repaired or replaced." He points to the hole. "She ripped this out." He thumbs back over his shoulder at Frasia, who blows a raspberry at him. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
He laughs warmly. "Ah, she is fiesty, I like her. I have a few staves made already, if they are not to your liking I do take custom orders." He examins the ruines armor. "Hmmm, replace would be cheaper at this point. Would you like to upgrade to somethign heavier, or stay the same weight class?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Same weight class. I need movement. Especially if I'm going to use a staff." Dryvus looks at the rack of staves, trying to decide what to pick. "Oh. And before I forget, we need gauntlets for miss Chomper here." Dryvus calls out. He looks back at the rack, wondering what stave to pick. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
One staff is made of treated wood with iron bands around key locations to bolster its durability. It will be cheaper but not as sturdy. A second staff is made purely of iron. It is very durable but heavier than average so speed will be lacking. Finally the fourth staff looks like silver, but has a slight green shine to it. Not only is it light, but the staff feels solid as the ground they walk on. it would probably ring a high price.

"Of course! Come here chompers, I have several pairs of gauntlets that might interest you!" Frasia walks over with a laugh at the new name before browsing his goods.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus picks up the green glowing staff. "What's this?" He spins it around his body, marveling at how it seems to be perfectly balanced. "It's no kind of metal I've seen before. Not from MY world, anyway."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"You have good eyes. that is mythril..a magical metal. It is lighter than wood and stronger than steel. That staff is my crowning achievement so far. It was a great honor to work with that metal."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"What if I want to sell this too?" Dryvus asks, nodding down to where his kamas are strapped to his belt. "I need to get rid of these anyway."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The smith examines the Kamas. "Hmm, fine craft and good materials. I can give you fourty dons each, eighty total. I will even take it off the price of that staff."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus nods. "Sold." He counts out 70 dons and hands them to the smith. He looks over to Frasia. "Picked out anything yet, Chomper?" Turning back to the blacksmith, "Alright. Now I need to see what kinda armor you have on sale. I'm looking for something flexible and light. But at the same time, it should be tough." 

As he takes the staff from the blacksmith, an odd sense of peace settles over him. He looks down at the staff. "Er... Is this thing enchanted?" He asks the blacksmith. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Frasia coems over with a pair of large steel gauntlets. They have been layered several times and the knuckles have even more tacked on to add some real punch. "fifty dons for these!"

The smith grabs a chain shirt and holds it out to him. "Stronger than leather, almost as light, immune to slashes. A good deal at only thirty dons!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus sighs and smiles. "Sold." He counts out 80 dons and hands then to the smith. "Now I have... What the fuck. Just 250 left." Dryvus grins sheepishly up at them. "I guess I need to be a little more careful of my spending. Heh. I don't suppose you want anything too?" He says to Altra. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Altra shakes her head. "No, it would be wasted money, I am not good in direct combat."

Frasia happily puts on her new gauntlets and balls her hands into fists. "Oooh these are nice!"

"Anything else for you sir?

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus smiles wryly and shakes his head. "I think I've spent more than enough in here. Thanks a lot, friend." He shakes the blacksmith's hand, the lizard man's hand nearly crushing his in a firm handshake. Dryvus walks out of the blacksmith's, and starts heading to the alchemist. "Time to see what we can get for Altra..." As he walks, he readjusts his weapon belt to wrap around his back, and hangs the staff from there, one end sticking out over his shoulder and the other beneath his hip on the other side. By the time he's done, they have reached the Alchemist's shop. They step in, Dryvus calling out a greeting to the proprietor. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The owner here is a bird woman, her feather solid black like a raven with sharp blue eyes. "Ah, welcome to my humble shop. What is it that I can do for you today?

Altra shuffles forward. "Umm, do you have a portable alchemy station and some starting ingredients?"

"I sure do." The bird woman gathers up some supplies, most fo which make no sense to Dryvus at all. and puts it all on the front counter. "One mobile brewing station with full starting ingreadiants and a basic recipe book for free. 100 dons.

Altra frowns at the price and looks up at Dryvus.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"70 and sold." Is his only response, meeting the raven's stare with his intense one. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The raven rolls her eyes. "Fine fine, 70 will do." She bags up the new station and hands it to Altra after takign her money. "Thank you, come again!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Probably not." Dryvus mutters to himself. After stepping out, Dryvus looks around. "Alright. Where to next? I think we should just wander around the city for a while. Maybe spot an inn or something. What do you think?" He says, looking at Altra and Frasia over his shoulder. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Frasia speaks up first. "Yea, I saw we find an inn and get a room. Sleep here before going anywhere else."

Altra chimes in. "Well, I saw a brothel in the distance if you want someone over there. I imagine an inn has to be close by." She looks around before face palming. "Oh...like that one almost right in front of us?"

The Mouse Hole is the name of the inn. A fine looking establishment just down the street.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus laughs. "Yes indeed. Like the one right in front of us. The Mouse Hole." He pauses for a moment, then chuckles. "That sounds so wrong. Come on then. I'm not going back and wandering around in the dark. We'll rent a room for the night. Either of you is welcome to sleep with me." He says, stepping back and dropping his hands, grabbing Altra's and Frasia's butts. "Or maybe both. I'm not picky." He grins, baring his teeth at them before giving each a light smack on the butt. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Both girls look at each other, then back at him. In unison they reach forward and grope his crotch. "Both sounds fine with me, how about you Altra?"

"Oh yes, we should learn to share."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus laughs. "Maybe staying here isn't so bad! Back home, I would have gotten slapped right across the face. But here... Nobody looks twice if I do... This." As he says that, his fingers slide into their twats, making them moan in pleasure. He walks into the inn like that, the girls squirming around his arms as the walking rubs their pussies around his fingers. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
True to his word, no one at the inn does more than give him a pacing glance or appreciative smile. Inside is a rather cozy feelling with wooden floors, a fire place burning off to the side, varous tables scattered about with patrons enjoying their food and each others company. Unsurprisingly, a petite mouse man is behind the counter serving drinks. He waves to the trio as they enter.

Neither of the girls remove his hand, no real reason to at this point. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hello. I'd like to rent one room, king size bed." Dryvus smiles at the mouse man, removing his fingers from Frasia's and Altra's now wet snatches and crossing them while leaning over the counter. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The moust man smiles at him and nods. "Can do sir! Our biggest room is currently available. Twenty dons a night!" Hmm, twenty dons was rather heavy for a room...it is either really high class or overpriced.