Stake a Claim (For Archangel99)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She nods and starts walking off to the east making sure to stay in his sight so he does think she is running off. "I hope you are ready for a fight though. Shark girls like it rough...both in combat and in the sack. If we encounter a tiger shark...well good luck. They are harder, faster and stronger than the normal girls. If we find a slime feel free to fuck it...that is all they want." She laughs and suddenly coming to a halt. She bends over and picks up her club and looks to him. "uhh, can I keep this again?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Sure. You're gonna need it if we come across a shark girl. But if you decide to whack me over the head and try to escape, well... Just keep in mind that I have excellent tracking skills and will be able to hunt you down." Dryvus smiles, but this time it's more of a warning than a friendly gesture. "Go on!" He says when he sees Alta looking back at him with what appears to be be slight fear. Dryvus rolls his eyes. "Come on! I don't bite!" As soon as Alta turns, he quietly sneaks up behind her and says. "...Much." Snapping his teeth shut at the 'h' sound of the word. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She squeaks and hurries forward wanting to stay out of arms reach. The walks is a little over an our before the trees give away to a huge open area. Grass slowly fades to sand as it gets closer to the massive lake. The water itself must go on for several miles, leaving the other side far in the distance. The air here is crisp and clean. right off the bat Dryvus can't see anyone else here making the place very calm.

"Huh...normally there is at least a shark girl or slime moving about. Guess we came here at a dull moment." She shuffles her feet. "So...can I leave now?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus looks at her with a long stare. "I guess it's true about what they say about goblins having horrible memory." Dryvus sighs. "I said that the terms of my agreement were that you serve me as long as I'm here. That means until I can get back home. Failing that..." Dryvus lets the thought hang unspoken in the air between them. "So you're kinda stuck with me for now."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her pointed ears droop but she nods. "Ok then. So now what do you want? This is the lake. unless you want to walk around or swim, not much to do as of right now." As if on que, others start to arrive. A large giant stomps into the clearing and gives a friendly wave to Dryvus before sitting down to relax by the water side. A few shark girls come out of the water, all naked for anyone to see. Finally a purple slime girl slinks it and starts drinking for the lake.

The giant must be 12 feet tall probably more. She has an amazon like body with thick legs and a big butt to go along with it. Her abs are a slight six pack and her arms are smooth though they no dbout pack one hell of a punch. Her skin is pale, her hair is brown which falls down in a pony tail and her eyes are orange. He equally massive tits hang free of any clothing but she does have a loin cloth over her crotch.

The shark girls are maybe five feet ten inches tall, fairly toned and well endowed. Their skin is a rough gray with white on their chest, stomach and crotch. They all have white hair and fins on their backs, webbed fingers grace their hands and their faces are elongated into a shark like muzzle with razor sharp teeth.

The slime girl is exactly that, a blob of purple slime in the shape of a busty human girl. A red core glows softly in her chest as she drinks.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well... I was planning to go for a swim, but... Welp." Dryvus gestures vaguely to the people scattered around the lake. "I guess I'll go talk to the giant over there. Damn she's huge..." As they walk to the giant, Dryvus notices Alta's long face. "Hey, cheer up! I'm not going to eat you or something! And plus, there's an added bonus..." He bends down to whisper in Alta's ear. "The sex is just great..." He says, breathing out onto her ear and lightly nibbling at the edges. 

When they reach the giantess, Dryvus waves up at her. "Hello there! Mind if we join you?"

lunna.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The giant looks down at them...god damn she could wrap her hand clean around his body. She gives a smile and pats the ground near her. "Go ahead, catch some sun with me. My name is Gawd. A pleasure to meet you."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Your name is-?" Dryvus breaks off, trying not to laugh at her name. Sounding so close to God. He sits next to her. "I'm Dryvus. This is Altra." He says, tilting his head to Altra. It's a pleasure to meet you too." 

After a few minutes of basking in the sun, Dryvus turns to Gawd. "Gawd, can you tell me what you know about this place? I'm new here. Got sent here by an imp named Zenny. It would help if you knew anything about her too. Also a purple skinned demon lady with a very... Unladylike object between her legs." Dryvus smiles up at Gawd. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"A new comer? There seems to be a lot of you recently..though most vanish. Well, I can tell you about the lands. This here is the forest. To the east is the desert, far north is the snow lands and west is the swamp. In the middle of all that is the grasslands and the only big city around, Toy'la. Now to you that is strange, such extreme weather changes but each land is seperated by these huge gates, bigger than me.Those gates seem to stop the lands from clashing agaisnt each other. Each new area is harder than the last with some expection here and there. This forest is the calmest..so long as you avoid ents and dryads. As for Zenny...yea, I know. Who doesn't? She has been looking to prove that she can be an imp duchess and has failed in every way. It is kind of sad but also really annoying. I guess she brought you here to turn you over to the other demons and get promoted. Guess she lost you though. As for the other woman....no, sounds like an omnibus though so watch yourself, they are the strongest demons around here." With a sigh she lays down flat and rests her head on her hands. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I was actually sent here to find those newcomers. You said they've been disappearing. Any idea where? Oh, and Zenny didn't exactly lose me... I kinda buttraped her. She was naked. And bent over. And it had been a looong time since I... Got any." Dryvus grins sheepishly and shrugs. "I suppose I should go to the city and find out what I can? Maybe get some new equipment and stuff. Gawd, how far is the desert from here?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Umm, not that long actually. Head north a few hours till you get to the grasslands then head east. about a day and you will reach the gate. Travel here is fast...if you know where you want to go the world seems to move you along faster. Maybe, I could jsut be imagining things. Of course, if you are in the grasslands, Toy'la city would be closer. Do you have dons already to pay for things?" 

Altra speaks up. "Right we use dons, these shiny stones as currancy." She pulls out a smooth red rock, almost like a marble. "I only have twelve on me...not much for anything other than a basic meal."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hm. Pretty. Almost reminds me of blood. If blood were a stone. Ahem. Nevermind. Well," Dryvus says, indicating the rock. "Where do we get more of those?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Work, find them, steal them...same as any other currency. If you are interested, I could give you a jump start if you do me a favor. Don't worry, you will enjoy it!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well... That depends on the kind of favor." Dryvus says. "I do a lot of different kinds of work. Hard, wet, bloody, dark, you name it, I'm your man!" He spreads his arms, like a man pitching a sale. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She points over at the shark girls. "See them? Real annoying bitches. They think they own this lake and have pestered me a fair number of times. Of course I could just slap them around but that won't learn them. They would just come back and try even harder to make me leave or submit. So, if you head over there, beat one of them down and make her moan for your cum like a broken bitch, I will pay you three hundred Dons! A hefty starting sum!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus raises his eyebrows. "Damn. Three hundred? That's... Whoo." He shakes his head. "I'll do it. Do they do the one on one combat thing? Because I'm not sure even I can take down all five." Dryvus says, looking over thoughtfully at the shark girls. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"They won't take you seriously, they always think they are better. Call one of them out for a duel. She will be too proud to ask for help if it goes down hill at that point. I will pay you the full three hundred if you leave her a cum stained mess." An evil smile crosses her face "I will pay an extra one hundred if you break her so hard that she will come over here and suck my clit."

Altra has eyes the size of dinner plates at the amount of money being discussed here. "Four...hunrded...dons!?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Deal." Dryvus nods to Gawd, then gets up and walks over to the group of shark girls, picking out the one that seems to be the curviest. "Hey! Hey you! Yes, you, you slut! Get over here and fight me!" He yells, pointing out a shark girl with reddish hair, blue eyes, a rack supporting what could have easily been D cup breasts, and a curvy ass. "You fucking scared? I'm gonna fuck you up! Come on, ya wuss!" He taunts. 

_g__no_sushi_for_you_by_lushminda-da717qg.jpg

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The shark girls look at each other, then back to him and then burst out laughing their asses off. Finally the one he challenged walks over while cracking her knuckles. "Ya know babe, if you wanted me to ride your face till you passed out all you had to do was ask. Now I have to be really rough!"

Shark girl charges at Dryvus! Her fist comes up so fast he can't react to it! She lands a cruel uppercut to his stomach, enough force to push him back a ways and knock the air straight from his lungs. Dryvus is dizzy!

[she fucking rolled a 20. roll 1 D8 plus con modifier. to recover.]

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus coughs madly and tried not to retch. Then, he looks up with a mad grin crossing his face. "Wanna play rough, do you?" He sucks in a breath and unsheathes his kamas. "Too bad you don't play with the intention to kill." Dryvus' face goes blank, save for an unerring intensity in his gaze, which is fixed on the shark girl. 

He charges at her, moving faster than he normally does. His mind has been lost to the bloodlust. He swings the kama down at her legs, aiming to trip her up rather than sever her leg, then twists and delivers a spinning kick to her ribs before twisting again through the air and landing a heavy punch to her face. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The shark girl staggers backwards to avoid the trip, brings her arm up to block the worst of the kickc but takes the punch straight to her face. She falls over on her back and quickly rolls back to her feet, one hand clutching her nose. "Nice trick...for a lowely human," She steps inward and shoulder bashes him backwards. Using the close proximity she opens up her jaw and bites into his right shoulder, ther teeth ripping apart his lether chest piece and shirt in that area. She jumps back and spits out his tatter clothes. "Won't need those when I am done with you anyway!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"... Surrender..." Dryvus' voice comes out hollow, almost like his soul has gone out of him. "... Surrender... Blood..." He lets out a sudden wailing scream, unnerving the shark girl. He charges at her again, spinning like a top, his blows aimed to cut, then lashes out with his foot, tripping the shark girl up and then jumps on her, grappling her to the ground. He gets underneath her and gets her in a reverse neck choke, squeezing her neck far more brutally than he normally would. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The shark girl squirms in her grasp, her arms trying to pry his off her neck. Her movements get erratic as she loses air. In a last ditch effort she starts slamming her elbow into the side of his head but each subsequent hit is weaker than the previous one. Soon her movements stop and her pulse begins to fade.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus keeps choking her till she passes out, then tosses her off and violently kicks her in the ribs. He stands still for a few seconds, then immediately turns and retches, barely keeping his meal down. He starts shivering, and the familiar drumbeat resumes its pounding in his head. He shakes his head hard to make the pain stop, and it lessens a little. Then, he drags the shark girl over to the giant and drops her in front of the giantess before sitting on his knees and holding his his head in his hands, waiting for the shark girl to wake up and still feeling slightly sick. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"What was that all about?" The giant asks, giving the limp girl a poke. "I thought you were going to kill her!"

Altra speaks up "I think he has anger issues."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Not... Not anger issues. I don't exactly know what it is... But my father had it, and his father before him, and his father before him, and so on." Dryvus lapses into silence for a while, then continues. "Some say it's a gift. Some say it's a curse. In truth, it is both. The power to be nearly invincible in combat. But, it comes at a price." He holds out his shaking hands. "It takes its toll on the body. Also, i-it would be fine if... If I had let m-myself go. I'd be perfectly f-fine right now." Dryvus stutters, his teeth chattering. "Our family calls it Invunche. Meaning Demon of Wrath. Or m-maybe just D-demon from hell. I would have b-been fine right now if I had killed her." He says, pointing at the shark girl. "If you try to control the Invunche, it turns inwards. You saw what happened after she tried to bite me. The l-longer I try to control it, the worse it gets. Although... Alta's right. I should probably take anger management classes." He says, smiling at her. "So as I was saying, it's a blessing with a price. A price that has to be paid in blood. Literally. I could tell you later about what my father did to the bodies of his enemies, but... I think she's coming around." Dryvus says, pointing with his chin at the shark girl, his momentary sickness almost gone. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well, you better learn to control it, cause not even demons kill people around here. Sure they capture and corrupt you, but they don't spill any blood....other than hymens." Gawd smiles at the shark girl wakes up.

With a moan and several retching coughs she gets to her hands a knees before seeing Dryvus, which causes her to scramble away from him in fear. "You phycopath! You tried to kill me!" Then she notices the giant next to her. "You! Giant bitch! this is your doing!"

"Oh shut up shark whore, I payed him NOT to kill you, so you best be thankful. No I believe you lost the duel...and have to listen to his commands."

The shark girl grumbles and nods, waiting for Dryvus to speak up.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He shakes his head one last time, ridding himself of the shadows that threatened to tear his mind apart, and fixes the shark girl with a cocky grin. "So! I do recall someone was pretty damned cocky about winning, hmm?" He gets up and stalks around the shark girl. "Mm... Not bad, not bad... I could get used to keeping this one around..." Dryvus reaches down and traces her curves lightly. "Whatever I say, hmm?" He chuckles. "Bend over!" He commands. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
With a look of hatred and shame she bends over on her hands and knees, ass up in the air. Her tail hangs over her privates though in a sad attempt to hide them.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus easily hefts her tail up and out of the way to get a good look at her privates. "Mm. My my, you look almost virginal down here! What's wrong? Never found a male strong enough to satisfy you?" He slaps her ass, making her jerk away slightly. "Or maybe you just didn't want to admit..." Dryvus leans down and growls into her ear. "That you're just a slut who would jump on any passing dick!" He slaps the other side of her ass.