What content would you like added?

Acharehnus

Jun 3, 2022
Similar sentiment but I don't mind with side story progressions.
What I don't like though, if it just adds extra scenes & dialogues and nothing else. Main reason Im not a fan of mayternity updates
Isn't that like....the game?

Or do you mean items/abilities rewards as well?

KasSimp

Jul 23, 2023
I don't know how much this would fit lorewise or something but I'd love to see the option for Ryn to become a Valkyrie. Maybe as a new set option, or just as a gamestate option like the Specter of the Wyld bonuses.
Other than that, a random event in the temple one year after the start of the game, probably dependant on if you've built the Temple of Mallach or not.

This could be some sort of fever dream, but I recall somewhere there was a plan for Etheryn to eventually get a Druid themed set and a Valkyrie themed set...
aka "Valk-ryn"
Considering the fact that we get the Wyldkin set for her after finishing the Quest: Ruins of Xadaron,
Valk-ryn might not be too farfetched.

Furiae

Jan 7, 2021
I would like to see this Goo armor everyone I keep hearing from on my end.
You mean the ones in other games? The OG one in COC1 I don't remember super-well, but the one in TiTS is pretty rad. A friendly bimbo that functions as upgradable, customizable armor that also cleans you and/or your butthole and fucks you on request. Honestly it's really hard forcing myself to use anything else - the armor part isn't that OP, but the convenience is off the charts.

orange64

Jan 16, 2022
You mean the ones in other games? The OG one in COC1 I don't remember super-well, but the one in TiTS is pretty rad. A friendly bimbo that functions as upgradable, customizable armor that also cleans you and/or your butthole and fucks you on request. Honestly it's really hard forcing myself to use anything else - the armor part isn't that OP, but the convenience is off the charts.
yes

orange64

Jan 16, 2022
Savin has said in the game's discord that goo armor is on the to-do list!

Regarding armor sets, there are 2-3 new ones coming in the next patch or two:
Lightbringer Azyrran, Vestal Cait (tank), and (I believe) Valkyrie Ryn
YES!!!!

Tiffye

Jul 17, 2023
Clit growth beyond the 1.5" we get from becoming corrupted would be nice, as well as its implementation as a cock substitute like ghostlight. I understand it will probably throw a wrench in things given that it functions differently, like not being able to ejaculate, but it'd be really nice to see. It'd be a lot more fun and useful than the nipple growth, and we already have the cackle berry as the obvious TF item for it

Last edited:
Reactions: Furiae and Kesil

sarvu2543

Jul 6, 2016
Really? It's probably time things start progressing. To my knowledge, it's been quite some time since we got to Khorminos. I occasionaly enjoy the new scenes and stuff, but I think the main story should have a bigger priority.
I feel a problem is the creator wants each village to feel fleshed out and complete and filled with life, stories within a story. And not that im complaining its fairly obvious that the creator is heavily kitsune biased. To the point, they might as well have their own game. Once again I don't mind this at all for literally my last two posts are begging for more kitsune content, but I can't deny it, the content is very, very kitsune biased in updates.

The only solution would be to grow the team, but that's easier said than done.

But I really don't want him to rush the story either. Because honestly the cait Finding her dad story line, felt super rushed and out of nowhere, and was a total let down for me personally after waiting literally years for it to happen. He didn't even get his own dungeon, it was just "hey im here at this corner, and you get this one off boss fight that's totes easy". And our friendship with Cait didn't even feel like it really progressed either, despite finding her father was one of the big story pieces that was being given years of build up hype.

Reactions: Verro and A1teros

Bleh223

Dec 9, 2022
I would agree with you about not rushing the game. However, that point is a little moot because the main story has stayed this way for years. It should be fair to ask for more focus on the main story.

Reactions: CroqueMonsieur

Jackal2

Jul 26, 2023
I'd like to see a way to get past Sigrune without fighting her as after talking to her you are prompted to find more information on Prince Philander. Wouldn't even have to be a big thing just ask the Baroness if she knows anything about them and bam you can get to the Convocation of Mirrors event without attacking someone who's just protecting her master.

Jackal2

Jul 26, 2023
When Tychris is added, that'll be too.
(Long while until then, get comfy.)
Thanks for letting me know, genuinely glad this wasn't forgotten about as I'm trying to be a moral yet slutty person in game. If I can wait the year plus it took between Berwyn's final quest coming out and it being put on the wiki I can wait for this.

Reactions: PuppyPrincess

Verro

Jul 4, 2023
I'd like to see more corruption content. Not just in terms of story, but in weapons and armor too. I can't think of any corruption themed armor, and the only weapons that come to mind are the Girthy Rod and Corrupted Dawnsword.

Edit: Forgot about the Blight Tendril. I don't count it because it doesn't raise corruption when equipped or is restricted to corrupted characters. But the description for it would place it as a corrupted weapon.

Last edited:

Soulsderfuchs

May 17, 2022
I'd like to see more corruption content. Not just in terms of story, but in weapons and armor too. I can't think of any corruption themed armor, and the only weapons that come to mind are the Girthy Rod and Corrupted Dawnsword.

Edit: Forgot about the Blight Tendril. I don't count it because it doesn't raise corruption when equipped or is restricted to corrupted characters. But the description for it would place it as a corrupted weapon.
The Lureling's Eye also requires corruption to equip, so technically there is a corruption helmet in the game, but of course I also support your idea of more corruption themed equipment.

Reactions: Verro

Bleh223

Dec 9, 2022
I'd like more corruption stuff as well. Because right now with the amount of corruption related stuff we get to do, instead of "Corruption of Champions 2" the game should be called: "Champions are not nice sometimes"

Last edited:

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Last time I checked, there was more equipment that required having a significant amount of Corruption than equipment that required low/no Corruption.

Last edited:

Verro

Jul 4, 2023
Last time I checked, there was more equipment that required having a significant amount of Corruption than equipment that required low/no Corruption.
Unless something has been added recently that I'm unaware of I do think Corruption does have more by 1.

Corruption:
Girthy Rod
Corrupted Dawnsword
Lureling's Eye

Pure/Low:
Sanctified Gladius
Dawnsword

So for needing / not needing a certain amount, corruption does have more. If I add things like the Blight Tendril where Corruption/Pure is the item's theme, I think Pure starts to overtake Corrupt. But much like I don't count the Blight Tendril I don't count those items.

Edit: (My corruption playstyle bias aside) More items that make use of having high and low corruption than is what I'd like to see.

Last edited:

Bleh223

Dec 9, 2022
I'd like more corruption stuff as well. Because right now with the amount of corruption related stuff we get to do, instead of "Corruption of Champions 2" the game should be called: "Champions are not nice sometimes"
Seriously though, corruption should be a focus. It's in the name of all things. Why don't we get to be evil? Are there plans actually involving more corruption in the game? The only truly evil thing we get to do is corrupt the hive, even then it's not worth much. In fact, you lose more than you gain when you do so. Then again, I don't have any interest in having Azzy around so I guess its neutral for me.

Speaking of doing not so nice things, we should be able to put the kitsune in their place. We had them on their knees, they have lousy attitudes, and are overall a blight to society if you really think about it. I see no reason why someone roleplaying an impatient, hardened, champion wouldn't do it. Is it because it's evil? So what if it is? It's corruption, in what should be a corruption based game, right?

Loveless

May 29, 2022
Another one lost to the kitsune hate-boner :negativeman:

The slander will finally end on the day Komari is made sexable.

Last edited:

Bleh223

Dec 9, 2022
Another one lost to the kitsune hate-boner
True, I don't like most of them. That's why I included them as an example. Other then that, the choice of doing evil things in a game about corruption should be expected, right? Otherwise, why call it "Corruption of Champions 2" when there's not much actual corruption happening?

Reactions: Furiae

Bluebird42

Jan 5, 2021
True, I don't like most of them. That's why I included them as an example. Other then that, the choice of doing evil things in a game about corruption should be expected, right? Otherwise, why call it "Corruption of Champions 2" when there's not much actual corruption happening?
The game is actively in development. I know Garde is writing the update for corrupt path Centaur!Quest right now, but they just haven't gotten to it.

Reactions: valkyr42

CroqueMonsieur

Jul 17, 2023

I don't have any raw data to prove it, but i suspect the majority of the playerbase actually prefers 'Purechamp' content, hence why current content is so heavily focused in that direction.

Tough, you have a point in that the game is lacking in corruption content right now.

The game is actively in development. I know Garde is writing the update for corrupt path Centaur!Quest right now, but they just haven't gotten to it.

There's also Jstar and their upcoming Drifa corruption content.

Last edited: