What content would you like added?

Artaijan

Jun 2, 2023
I imagine it's technically possible but functionally impractical, since image data gets stored in the save file and adding another megabyte or five would make them harder for the game to work with. Also Drake has said that there's a hard limit on how big the overall save data can be for the browser version that he's had to optimize around so that's probably the biggest consideration, and Savin mentions it here too.

It's the same basic idea behind why the game could but doesn't have body-part equivalents to remembering your starting race for pregnancy or 'Hey, like the new look but weren't you a catfolk yesterday?' purposes. Well, that and I doubt any of the writers really want to deal with that much parser soup...

Understood. Thank you for clarification.

I guess this is also the reason Companions do not have full body portraits for all of their "versions" in character window

Greyfox643

May 20, 2016
New Masturbation Option: Cait.

Usable whenever Cait is capable of being within arms reach of the PC. Plays a random scene involving genitalia, with a "YOINK" moment to lead in.

To save several clicks to relieve blue balls. Because the slut kitty is, like. right there.

I'm also shocked that Cait, nor Kiyoko, or any of the other breed/sex-crazed members of the party have words about the Champ stepping away to beat one out.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
To save several clicks to relieve blue balls. Because the slut kitty is, like. right there.
See this is why I initially didn't think Masturbation was even worth including in the game. Cait (or your Companion of choice) is always RIGHT THERE when you're in camp or town. Just use them!

Dude_with_bad_english

Oct 11, 2022
See this is why I initially didn't think Masturbation was even worth including in the game. Cait (or your Companion of choice) is always RIGHT THERE when you're in camp or town. Just use them!
But what about the champions who want some time to themselves or are they celibate (yeah, sounds schizo in a game like this, but still), after all maybe their magic staff is only for the big horny red demoness, and using humans as dildos is not humane.
My point is that having a feature is always better than not having one.

By the way, will we get a new portion of adventures with said horned beastie soon?

Greyfox643

May 20, 2016
But what about the champions who want some time to themselves or are they celibate (yeah, sounds schizo in a game like this, but still), after all maybe their magic staff is only for the big horny red demoness, and using humans as dildos is not humane.

But SHE WOULD TOTALLY UNDERSTAND!
Like, I could see her sticking to only handjobs if you are saving yourself for "the one" or whatnot. Leaving the people who wanna bang one of Lumia's valks for their first and easy outlet!

She is always the ultimate wingwoman

Reactions: Emerald

Bubballs

Mar 22, 2023
Are there plans on adding the ability to ask your companions about Kiyoko anytime soon? You can ask Kiyoko about some of your companions, but not the other way around. And while I'm on the topic of the companions opinion on each other, will you be able to ask about Viviane and Agni?

Artaijan

Jun 2, 2023
Another suggestion I would like to voice is to give players a journal to make notes in it. Main reason for this is: when you have several characters or come back to your saves after some time it is hard to remember things. Having such journal would allow a player to write down whatever notes they want.

Reactions: Furiae

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Are there plans on adding the ability to ask your companions about Kiyoko anytime soon? You can ask Kiyoko about some of your companions, but not the other way around. And while I'm on the topic of the companions opinion on each other, will you be able to ask about Viviane and Agni?
Most if not all the Companions' talks about each other need to be updated, yeah.

2boo4berry

Jun 22, 2023
I'd like to see a PC with the minstrel or courtesan background really excel if they work the Temple of Mallach. Maybe even some of the non-sexual stuff! Give me my Jaskier moment (but not the moments in season 2 or 3 where they hamfisted trying to replicate the meme).

And while I think it probably unlikely because it would conflict with lore and I think I remember hearing Mallach would not be offering the player a Soulbind, training to be a proper sacred harlot? It would be the champ running through a lifetime of training in a cutscene, but dammit I wanna be a holy hooker.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Minstrel background Champ sluts it up and then composes a song about their exploits. They'd have to be really good at both things for it to be a hit though, finding words that rhyme with 'creampie' is tough.
Did I say that? :gedthinkies:
Well, you said 'independently of In Her Footsteps' so that was my assumption. Though I suppose that since Siege of Khor'minos is effectively a sub-arc, if she's showing up as part of that then it's MSQ and I misstated the (lack of) connection to it.

Furiae

Jan 7, 2021
finding words that rhyme with 'creampie' is tough.
That'd be a super-easy word to rhyme for a minstrel. If Eminem can manage to rhyme "orange," sky's the limit

The journal idea - I sympathize. I save my games to file because I'm a dirty cheater and giving the title a more descriptive name helps a bit when I come back to an old save.

Bleh223

Dec 9, 2022
finding words that rhyme with 'creampie' is tough.
I would probably use words that rhyme with just 'pie'. Or if you something that strictly rhymes with 'creampie', one phrase could be "dream a lie". Not sure what context you'd use that in, though.

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
For TiTS it made sense to me because you have a plethora of interesting sex toys as well as options for autofellatio/autocunnilingus or in the case of tail genitals - self fucking. But with CoC2 it just honestly makes less sense since tail genitals were basically axed and... do we have have an autofellatio scene? Better to just use your plethora of companions and followers. Literally every place you'd masturbate there is a willing sex partner less then a foot away from you, like you said. XD

Mouseling

Jan 6, 2023
For TiTS it made sense to me because you have a plethora of interesting sex toys as well as options for autofellatio/autocunnilingus or in the case of tail genitals - self fucking. But with CoC2 it just honestly makes less sense since tail genitals were basically axed and... do we have have an autofellatio scene? Better to just use your plethora of companions and followers. Literally every place you'd masturbate there is a willing sex partner less then a foot away from you, like you said. XD
thing is, I am the unwilling sex partner, I like very few npcs, and the blue balled debuff is annoying

undefined

Jun 27, 2023
Another suggestion I would like to voice is to give players a journal to make notes in it. Main reason for this is: when you have several characters or come back to your saves after some time it is hard to remember things. Having such journal would allow a player to write down whatever notes they want.
Is there any reason why you can't use a separate tool (Notepad/TextEdit/MS Word/Google Doc/Vim or whatever else you prefer) for that? It works wonders for me.

Nevertheless, I agree it's sometimes difficult to remember things after coming back. I'm not sure if it should be a game's responsibility to address that, but it would be nice to have more detailed journal of recent events, e.g. "You fought and defeated Effigies in Old Forest", "You talked with Azzy about Her Hive", "You entered Ruined Wayfort", etc. That would remove the need for writing the notes by ourselves, I believe.

On a slightly related note, it also would be nice to have a summary of who our character has already sexed.

Reactions: Artaijan

Necros

Nov 23, 2020
a organic/biological version of the ghost light piercing basically letting female pc knock up female npc. toggle on/off as needed
I second this, Kinda gets old needing to run to Meira every time a pregnancy get added then run back after a scene.(I try to play pure female character.)
Maybe a paid upgrade at Evergreen. Or Meira shenanigans.

Reactions: Mr.Q

Artaijan

Jun 2, 2023
Is there any reason why you can't use a separate tool (Notepad/TextEdit/MS Word/Google Doc/Vim or whatever else you prefer) for that? It works wonders for me.

Nevertheless, I agree it's sometimes difficult to remember things after coming back. I'm not sure if it should be a game's responsibility to address that, but it would be nice to have more detailed journal of recent events, e.g. "You fought and defeated Effigies in Old Forest", "You talked with Azzy about Her Hive", "You entered Ruined Wayfort", etc. That would remove the need for writing the notes by ourselves, I believe.

On a slightly related note, it also would be nice to have a summary of who our character has already sexed.

Ya know, in all honesty it did not even occur to me to use Notepad)))

However, I would like to rather have something where player writes in, rather than game doing some inputs

Reactions: undefined

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
Minstrel background Champ sluts it up and then composes a song about their exploits. They'd have to be really good at both things for it to be a hit though, finding words that rhyme with 'creampie' is tough.
"From the sounds she was making as I gave her a creampie,
why, they were all so intense that I thought she may die!"

• Haha
Reactions: undefined

Bubballs

Mar 22, 2023
Thoughts on potentially including a scene or option to train/spar with Kinu in some future update? Kinu doesn't want you to worry about her, but also to get stronger so she can handle Raphael from The Princess Blade questline without having to pray he's still a stuck up egocentric prick, so Kinu being able to spar with Champ, who's able to literally and physically adapt to different fighting styles by eating some alchemical ingredients, would probably help her get better, I feel. That and just being some nice Father-Daughter bonding

1689786021799.png

Reactions: Ramkopf and A1teros

CroqueMonsieur

Jul 17, 2023
Alright, as good as I think sidestory stuff like Brihaus might be, I'd really like the main plot of the game to start progressing. Does anyone have any idea what the status of that is?

According to a recent discord post of his, Savin is "about half-ish" done with the next part of the main story quest.

Gabranth

Apr 26, 2023
You know, not a gripe per se:
I think, and take this for what it is, my opinion:
That it would be better if the main story got finished first, and then you add the rest.

Sure, I can bang 2 vagillion characters, each with their own unique personality, but I still can't finish the main questline, which takes a long time to even advance...
Building wide, not tall, as it goes.

Edit:
Oops, not the gripes thread. Sorry.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bleh223

Bubballs

Mar 22, 2023
The ability to actually Brand Brienne. She's definitely not against it, and has made it clear several times that she loves being under Champ and serving them. Hell, she literally came when you put on a bell around her neck, so making her more like a cow, more like Champ's cow, I can only imagine she'd jump at the idea.
Bonus points for extending that option to the entire Brienne family
1689947771205.png1689948373816.png

furafurafura

Mar 9, 2023
You know, not a gripe per se:
I think, and take this for what it is, my opinion:
That it would be better if the main story got finished first, and then you add the rest.
Similar sentiment but I don't mind with side story progressions.
What I don't like though, if it just adds extra scenes & dialogues and nothing else. Main reason Im not a fan of mayternity updates

Bleh223

Dec 9, 2022
According to a recent discord post of his, Savin is "about half-ish" done with the next part of the main story quest.
Really? It's probably time things start progressing. To my knowledge, it's been quite some time since we got to Khorminos. I occasionaly enjoy the new scenes and stuff, but I think the main story should have a bigger priority.

Last edited: