CoC: Unofficially Expanded Edition (v1.4.19 for CoC 1.0.2)

hatternumber0

Aug 27, 2015
I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong but how do you start Marble's purification quest? She's been in my camp for weeks now and hasn't brought it up at all. And I know I should be able to do it because I have the Marble resistance perk.

You may have to give her a couple of purified LaBova. Sandwitches drop LaBova which rathunzel can then purify for you

Rycharde

Aug 27, 2015
JUST got a notification from the forum that there was a response from one of my posts... FIVE DAYS AGO!!

Yeah, I know, this has been covered in a cpl other posts, but sheeesh!

Hey, Guys! The big hand goes here, the little hand over there. ಠ ּ͜೦

EdwardR

Sep 22, 2015
Question about the latest version for Android. What are the prerequisites and what Android versions is it compatible with? Definitely not working on a x86 based Android 5.0.. Crashes on load.

BerzerkerNox

Sep 22, 2015
You may have to give her a couple of purified LaBova. Sandwitches drop LaBova which rathunzel can then purify for you

I thought you had to give her the purified LaBova after the quest started? What I'm talking about is the fact that she hasn't come to my Champion to even bring up the prospect of her purification quest.

Rycharde

Aug 27, 2015
Well done on the wiki Rycharde!

Btw how are your projects holding up? Doing well?

Thanx.

They could be going better I suppose. Cutting and pasting, rewording some text, that kinda stuff is easy... hm? easier that is than dredging through creative juices needed to get those projects completed. Have tried to do some bit of updating or writing / rewriting, and such everyday. Haven't worked on the minotaur quest thing, but other projects I'm falling behind I've tried to focus on those. In other words, Savannah.

(╬⁽⁽ ⁰ ⁾⁾ Д ⁽⁽ ⁰ ⁾⁾)

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
One can only do so much. The important part is getting enough done that you feel you've accomplished something and/or made some headway towards that goal. Problem is, the number of goals you're working on simultaneously seems to exponentially kill off more of that feeling with each passing day, to a point where there's so much going on that you could literally slave over stuff and it could still look like nothing's been done. That and keeping up the motivation to keep trucking along working on the same things consistently. Add in some ADHD and/or OCD and you can burn out quick with nothing to show for, even on fun stuff.

The good news here at least is that nothing is on some arbitrary time limit. Neither CoC nor the Revamp are official triple-A titles with release dates, they are at best -- in the best word I could think of -- hobbies. No one can say shit if you need to take a break or change up your pace.

Last edited by a moderator:

WhateverAndEver

Sep 23, 2015
Can someone go over real slow how to get this mod to work, and then maybe I'll remember that I posted somewhere and read the reply, and feel happy I can play this now?

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
Okay... these are all the steps necessary:

1- Download it from the first post.

2- Play it.

3- ???

4- Profit.

There is no installation or anything needed. There is only basking in the glory of Kitteh.

Rycharde

Aug 27, 2015
Can someone go over real slow how to get this mod to work, and then maybe I'll remember that I posted somewhere and read the reply, and feel happy I can play this now?

Go either to the first page of this thread or the wiki. There are download links at both locations. You will have a choice: Download the last stable version (I do believe v 1.2.18) or the snapshot (a few bugs, nothing major, I haven't stumbled across a game stopper, the version is 1.3). Snapshots are new code has been entered, we are now testing it.

Once you get it downloaded, make a directory copying in the contents of the zip file into that directory. The will be a SWF file in the directory you created. Double click. It will open a new tab in your default browser. Walla.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Warbird

Aug 30, 2015
Good luck. Hope everything works for you. 

-----------------

EDIT: Just finished reading up on that disease. Wow! I take it you're in the early stages from what I read? Their working on both surgeries this time, or is laser-op and cryotherapy done at the same time?

Many thanks! I have had laser once and they are doing an other round of laser to burn off any bleeding, cryotherapy will be later this year or early next year.

Gasten95

Sep 23, 2015
Hey, I've been trying to make some Bimbo Liquer but for some reason the option at Sean's shop isn't there for me. The dialogue is there "Sean could probably do something with the Bimbo Champagne if you had enough of it... Luckily, you do!" and I have 5 champagne on me and over 1000 gems... Does any one else have this problem? Never had this problem before with this but haven't tried the latest version in the regular game.

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
a couple things i've noticed

1. You can't rape follower jojo after initiating sex with him. If the pc is corrupt wouldn't it make sense for Jojo to stop having sex with him/her? Allowing the option to rape him and start the slave path

2. I could have sworn there was a sparring option with Izma... maybe i'm tripping but since she already has a combat encounter it shouldn't be too hard to add.

3. While getting fucked by the lizan male rogue as a male with no vagina I got this error message Error: Invalid vagina number (0) passed to vaginaDescript()

anyway guys keep up the good work the mod is fantastic

Rycharde

Aug 27, 2015
Many thanks! I have had laser once and they are doing an other round of laser to burn off any bleeding, cryotherapy will be later this year or early next year.

Understand. Good luck. (⌒▽⌒)☆

[...]

Note for authors/illustrators: I do have reference pictures(real clothed + nude + sex) for Concept J that would help with character description, I can also provide snippets of typical conversations for tone/style and I have a basic design document detailing what I'd like to see. If you have a problem with any of the content I am requesting, tell me what you can and can't do.
Sounds like a quest that may be larger that Urta or Kath's quests. Very interesting too. I'd offer my support but I'm already stretched thin as is. Good luck completing that. Luv to play through. 

( •́ .̫ •̀ )

EdwardR

Sep 22, 2015
Apparently my Android question went by unnoticed, so I'll rephrase. The Android version of the mod (.apk) does not work on a x86 Intel Android 5.0 as is without any other programs that would be necessary for the vanilla game. Do the vanilla requirements still apply and are there any specific versions of Android this is/is not compatible with? The wiki is lacking on the subject to say the least.

HaTeMe

Sep 3, 2015
I asked the same twice without an answer, unless it got lost with the weird notifications. 

On Android 5 the game simply crashes when you try to start it, the base game itself works fine though so I'm not sure what's wrong.

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Revamp has been often buggy on Android since day one. That's already been discussed about several times in this thread. Try the forum search field next time. Simply put, there is no solution for that yet.

Have you guys tried SWF Player? According to an earlier poster, that was recommended as a workaround to using the .swf version rather than the .apk one.

HaTeMe

Sep 3, 2015
I did that and only found a couple of people with the same problem and one "workaround" which didn't worked. 

And there is no working swf player on Android, that's something I already tried before coming to the forums.

Lucifer

Aug 27, 2015

I use Swf player to play this on my android, works fine. Look up swf in google playa nd browse. 

HaTeMe

Sep 3, 2015
I tried that on my phone and tablet and just got (very annoying) ads but it wasn't able to play swf files ...

psudonym55

Sep 23, 2015
I can't seem to get the Bimbo Jojo to work at all. I have had the Bimbo Liquer in my stash for 800 days now and nothing has happened.

Rycharde

Aug 27, 2015
[...] The wiki is lacking on the subject to say the least.

The wiki is lacking on several subjects to say the least. It IS under a month old, and I have been working on it daily since I started it.

If you want to add Android pages, which there are 0 pages on wiki, go for it. I have NO knowledge on CoC's Android app. What I am fully aware of is the absence of CoC centric, especially CoC Mod oriented, information and there is where my current abilities are aimed.

----

EDIT: I BELIEVE (take with giant grain of salt), there is an Android thread out there, they may be able to point you in the right direction. As far as what Kitteh, our primary if not lone coder is up to, it getting many of the projects that have reached completion and wait implementation. He is also going to university. Do give him a break.

If you know one who does the Android app programming stuff and would not mind working on a game of smut ٩(ര̀ᴗര́) have them get in touch will kitteh.

Okay thanks got it to work needed to make sure I wasn't missing any programs/knew how to get flash to run from a zipped file

No prob.Glad we could help.

Laevau

Sep 24, 2015
I have made an account just to say, you are doing an awesome job with the Mod, and I almost love it more than the original game!

But I do have a question, and I do not know if it has already been answered, I am playing the Mod, and my character is corrupted, I beat Kelt the first time and when I went back to the farm to further corrupt Kelt and turn him into Kelly, he has disappeared! I have been wondering if that is a glitch, or if I did something wrong. Thank you to any that can answer!

Sep 14, 2015
I have made an account just to say, you are doing an awesome job with the Mod, and I almost love it more than the original game!

But I do have a question, and I do not know if it has already been answered, I am playing the Mod, and my character is corrupted, I beat Kelt the first time and when I went back to the farm to further corrupt Kelt and turn him into Kelly, he has disappeared! I have been wondering if that is a glitch, or if I did something wrong. Thank you to any that can answer!

Just made this mistake earlier myself. You don't choose the FIGHT! option, because that pisses Kelt off and he leaves the Farm. Instead choose Resist. But if you have already saved your game since then, you can use the CoCEd to bring Kelt back and do it again. Go to Raw Data and type Kelt, then uncheck KeltOff.

Hope I helped.

Rycharde

Aug 27, 2015
Will you add hellhounds as pets as it was to be according to wiki so that you can own like a hellhound pin? Plz:)

Did not know of the hellhound pin. Interesting. Which wiki? I think there are three of them, one is the Mod's wiki, the other too are straight CoC (if anything in CoC can be referred to as straight): one on Orain, the other Smutosaur (I think). Orain has been having A LOT of probs here lately, though.