What content would you like added?

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Anyway, is there a way to become a half-lupine? I thought there was, but apparently not...unless it changed recently?
The game won't call you a "half-lupine", but you can get the appearance of a half-lupine like Anna or Morwen and still be called "lupine" by the game.

Adding support for "half"-anything races would be pretty tricky, but if it were possible for any of them, "half-lupine" would be at the top of the list given their prevalence in the lore, setting, and game.

Reactions: morii

Sacremas

Jan 11, 2023
For my "Half Lupine" I turned body (mandrake) and face (soft mud) to human, which are the main parts that counts, keep tail, ears, (dick), arms and legs and the game still recognizes you as a Lupine for all intents and purposes like Gwyn or Kiyoko's special scenes. If I turned arms and legs to human as well, the game decided I was now a catboy, somehow, despite having zero cat aspects.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
So since I am assuming that Leofric is closed ro being released, I hope that down the line we will be able to humiliate him, Jen and his whole milita. Their leader is a useless piece of poop, Jen is giant hypocrite and their squad is made of bunch of rapists. I think that is more than a fair compromise.

Mouseling

Jan 6, 2023
I'd love if the items Lumia can reward you with had images like the dawnsword, I am particularly struggling to even imagine scale mail + feather collar + dress + embroidery even on the mail????

Rudra72

Jun 16, 2022
But my confusion just came with how they expressed it. "I want a femboy that acts like your average guy, strong and confident, and not how they usually presented, meek and submissive," is how I would have worded it. Saying that you want a femboy that acts like a tomboy is like saying I want an "orange shaped fruit that taste like an apple." Seems silly.

I'm not sure on forum rules for external links, especially to nhentai, else theres a doujin or two I can share that should show you exactly what I mean

Reactions: Equivocate

Equivocate

Apr 24, 2022
I'm not sure on forum rules for external links, especially to nhentai, else theres a doujin or two I can share that should show you exactly what I mean
All it takes is sharing the magic numbers, no need to risk it with the spam filter lol

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019

Yeah, either post the numbers or just include names. I think those are allowed by the automods.

Reactions: Equivocate

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
So since I am assuming that Leofric is closed ro being released, I hope that down the line we will be able to humiliate him, Jen and his whole milita. Their leader is a useless piece of poop, Jen is giant hypocrite and their squad is made of bunch of rapists. I think that is more than a fair compromise.
The instant KO scene where he shows up always triggers me so yeah, I'm with you on humiliating him back.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
I would be more into manhandling Leofric in front Jen, forcing her to watch while I go to town on the supposed champion. Chastity still on, of course, since we do not want her to get off to much.

Reactions: Kesil

cloer

Jun 3, 2018
I would be more into manhandling Leofric in front Jen, forcing her to watch while I go to town on the supposed champion. Chastity still on, of course, since we do not want her to get off to much.

Just have a sit down, her butt speared on the champ's dick, but no movement. Just be her chair as she gets to watch the other companions have their turn with Leofric.

... wait, shit, this is turning into that kind of not terribly romantic content, isn't it?

Feb 8, 2023
More stuff for lactating champ other than milking and mentions during sex scenes. The mallachite temple scenes are nice. Kinda wanna see fuckable nip transformation for champ (ok maybe not with cock but tongue, tentacles or tail?). Milk/honey bath for slime farm; i forgot whether they can consume milk/honey. When i check in journal that champ has their tits full i kinda expected there'd be a random eruption or it sends them into heat/rut lol

The orc dining hall can be used for orgy too with champ going vitra on them

More champ milking scene with npcs

Sacremas

Jan 11, 2023
Kinda wanna see fuckable nip transformation for champ (ok maybe not with cock but tongue, tentacles or tail?).
There are fuckable and tentacle nips in the save editor, but to my knowledge not available currently in any TF item or the like. They are also not used for any scenes even if you have them, which is likely why they are only partially implemented, after all considering how few scenes takes advantage of double dicks that's just another freaky thing for authors to not want to deal with to satisfy freaks like us.

I gave my Dark Mage tentacle nips regardless (they have a freaky-cool description, about the tentacle nestling inside and coming out when aroused to stimulate partners) via editor along with demon tentacle tongue and black tentacle dicks as being sort of Eldrich leftovers from Cait's Halloween summoning scene, but of them the tongue is the only one that gets any particular use in sex scenes compared to regular equivalents (and even the tongue isn't any different in function from the slimy two-feet one you can get from demonic TF vs the relatively mundane one you can get for free from just eating out Evergreen once).

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
For me, Shield HP exists as that bit of extra HP that's gone before you know it. To make it stand out, I feel like I should act more like a typical shield in that it should prevent the target from either being crit'd or perhaps reduce incoming damage by some percentage so long as the shield hasn't been broken. A change like this would also make Atugia a better tank.
I'm not sure this particular idea would necessarily work, insofar as 'Shield HP' is an abstraction of a whole bunch of different things that might not necessarily be a barrier that physically deflects attacks in the way a physical shield does and then abstracts the whole 'they can't crit you' thing. Atugia's Shell, sure, that's described as a barrier but Guarded Stance is just the user putting themselves in a tanky posture and Caranbrot's damage shield preventing crits would basically negate the deliberate downside of two-handed weapons not allowing you to equip shields.

Meanwhile damage reduction is already handled by any boost to Armor, Ward or Focus that a shield effect or other buff gives.

Reactions: dirt_code

Sacremas

Jan 11, 2023
I wish Mimi in Khor'minos Passion Pasture would react different to a Bimbo Champ, given she's one as well, it could have been quite amusing and potentially sickingly sweet back and forth valley girl talk, but I for one am willing to weather that storm. Unfortunately only like three or four writers seem to go for the Bimbo dialogue, but at least the ones that do are really good at it... which is of course what makes me want more of it!

While at it on bimbo stuff, I wish there was some legit way to get Bimbo personality before dealing with the Alarune, as there is actually some events in the Old Forest that deal with that. Having a special brew that just grants the personality (tainted honey or something like that with clear warnings on description, and same effect as drinking once or twice from Corrupt Queen Nyz) be dropped by the cultists that drop the blue and pink potions in the intro, so if you are doing a Bimbo playthrough might as well commit early.

Last edited:

morii

Feb 8, 2023
I'm not sure this particular idea would necessarily work, insofar as 'Shield HP' is an abstraction of a whole bunch of different things that might not necessarily be a barrier that physically deflects attacks in the way a physical shield does and then abstracts the whole 'they can't crit you' thing. Atugia's Shell, sure, that's described as a barrier but Guarded Stance is just the user putting themselves in a tanky posture and Caranbrot's damage shield preventing crits would basically negate the deliberate downside of two-handed weapons not allowing you to equip shields.

Meanwhile damage reduction is already handled by any boost to Armor, Ward or Focus that a shield effect or other buff gives.

I think they mean Shield HP should be a bit more substantial in effect because everything cuts through it so easily it feels useless most of the time, especially on dark mode.

Rudra72

Jun 16, 2022
Speaking of combat mechanics, I would love if there was some sort of parrying perk

not a stance you have to turn on, but a skill/perk you can get which automatically parries a certain percentage of attacks

would really make a melee only champ pop