Wsan writing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Neither actually! Nobody ever picks this option and I didn't know it was even in the game until recently, but you don't have to fight Dane. You can just wait for the rival to sod off and then take the probe and there's no fight at all. In fact, you don't even get to meet Dane at all if you do that. Which is why I had to make a branch in Edan's story intro to accommodate for that...

First I've heard of this.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
With this blade now not been anything special the less reason to try fight him.

But that reaction of Savin...too many times I doing the same ^^

K

Krynh

II fought Dane in my latest PT because I forgot that you don't lose the probe if you do nothing.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well tbh if not f habit to beat him to get  Shockblade and that it's still one of nont casualy accesable items so it mean much for any hoarder I would be skipping but...it's way too fun fight to just skip...not like I mean it's lame to skip. If some not wanna play with him and want get to 2nd palnet (Bess ^^) I would say nothing. And to get to Probe can be done by passiong by places with lvl 1 enemies so not so hard evenw ith jsut constant running away from fight get there with lvl 1 and then go back to go on tour at Tarkus with merely lvl 1 xD

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NK9yZR0LY0HGSUBXIQ7Ny3jq_8r3vACvNzVYin3sB5g/edit?usp=sharing

So far I have the [Rough] scene done for taurs and non-taurs with a dick, and non-taurs with no dick. Next up is the latter, and after that is the [Gentle] scenes.

I've read this and can say that I like the scenes and the character. There is a few issues, and since this doc is read only I have no choice but post it here:

* You forgot that players can have a single ball, so you'll have to turn those balls into ball{s}. I hate the fact that balls can be singular too.

* The part where chit is amazed at the size of the player's cock, doesn't make sense if the player has something like a 4 inch cock.

* I feel like the player should get to choose to use their vagina or cock in the rough sex scene, since he's the dom. I understand that the player shouldn't get a choice when he lost combat or when he/she is getting handled by a dom, but this situation I don't think it warrants it.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Honestly the only reason I fight Dane now than skip his battle is just for that sweet probe bounty.
(Okay and maybe his respect too)

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ohh wait probe recovery not happening when we skip fight? I think it his solution Rival isn't taking probe with him/her or does it? If not there should be still possible to recalim it later on.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Ohh wait probe recovery not happening when we skip fight? I think it his solution Rival isn't taking probe with him/her or does it? If not there should be still possible to recalim it later on.

You just wind up getting the probe after the rival. They don't actually take it with them, they just get the coordinates.

I submitted Edan's code today.  :aaaaa:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
You just wind up getting the probe after the rival. They don't actually take it with them, they just get the coordinates.

I submitted Edan's code today.  :aaaaa:

Well then I suppose it will again take ages with devs tiny time for doing even more stuff for this version of reclaim to be written (unless someone else suprily do it in the darkness then make PR ^^)

Seen it few hours at work. Soon will you testify how much popularity he will attain.

K

Krynh

Well then I suppose it will again take ages with devs tiny time for doing even more stuff for this version of reclaim to be written

Why would they re-write the first encounter which introduces you to the probe hunt. Seeing as there's an alternate starting planet coming up?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Why would they re-write the first encounter which introduces you to the probe hunt. Seeing as there's an alternate starting planet coming up?

I won't be rewriting since reclain scene after PC beat Dane not caused rewritng too. I mean it would be also allowing this reclaim scene to trigger if PC not fighting Dane and just simply dig throu mud without even picking bone with Rival. So if something then only some small changes to scene of reclaim to account for alternative way of triggering it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
The Edan is in. Grats, mate. :jizz:

I'll be sure to go on a major bug&typo hunt ASAP. 

So many things for my poor subby Steele to facecheck (heh). I just really hope we won't ever be forced to choose just one Master, Bad Ends aside.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
So many things for my poor subby Steele to facecheck (heh). I just really hope we won't ever be forced to choose just one Master, Bad Ends aside.

I very deliberately avoided that. I mean, I say "avoided" but really he just doesn't have that kind of personality in his current iteration. He's a lot less Kelt-like now, and no longer leads to a Bad End.

And thanks!

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Good...so Edan (as predicted) ended as succes. But...what will Wsan say....err would do now that Edan is out? xD

I heard Fen even thinking you're scared after coding your own writen npc...I not seen you scared just tired of workload for it ^^

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well that would be naturaly consequence but current one is exactly the one he needs now since...Edan is out actualy and he not yet set his next project ;)

Maybe he will reval this or not...even in form of sneaky change of his signature and then waiting when people will notice...

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Start working on an Edan x-pack.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Trust me when I say I am still working on stuff. There's Chit, more NC taurs, a few scenes I still want to put in for my existing characters, and some other things. :)

Oh and commissions. I'll be working on one I mentioned a while back pretty soon.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I think i just wet myself. And it's not pee  :smugdog:

Hehe so you now titaly covered in sweat? :laugh: That's good since some NT npc likes such type of PC's to meet especial if it near or at the gym.

@Wsan First you gave us mindblowing treated herm lizardpony, now mindblowing male lizardpony...does it mean we can expect mindblowing full female lizardpony too?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@IVIysteriousPerson Well tbh he can come with whatever he want next time. I just noted some patter and if he follow it now should be either full female or....genderless lizardpony version npc. I not think anyone dare or want to see genderless one so naturaly full female would be only left choice before he go back to next one herm ;) And with already Ellie aboard picking treated female version would almsot like attempt to boxing with Savin creation.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Aaaand I'm back. For some reason I got an error whenever I tried to login...weird...

Herm or vanilla female, as long as it's taur content I'm happy :D  

That does not mean I would be dissappointed with a non taur character.

It's just that codecat is one of the main providers of Leithan smut :p  

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Hehe so you now titaly covered in sweat? :laugh: That's good since some NT npc likes such type of PC's to meet especial if it near or at the gym.

@Wsan First you gave us mindblowing treated herm lizardpony, now mindblowing male lizardpony...does it mean we can expect mindblowing full female lizardpony too?

Funny you say this because my next character is actually a lizardpony trap, hah.

Definitely going to do a full female 'taur of SOME kind of on NC - not sure which type yet. Misty's not going to like at least half of her content, though  xD  There'll be two ways to help her deal with the attention she's been uncomfortable about getting since turning 18.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Wsan So this lizardpony trap isn't also this planned full female 'taur of SOME kind of on NC? Or you can't yet tell us before revealing one of them if their were to begin with one and the same npc?

An npc that misty not gonna like half of contest... that picked my attention :parrot:

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
@Wsan So this lizardpony trap isn't also this planned full female 'taur of SOME kind of on NC? Or you can't yet tell us before revealing one of them if their were to begin with one and the same npc?

An npc that misty not gonna like half of contest... that picked my attention :parrot:

Nah, they'll be separate; the trap is called Chit, dunno what I'll call the girl yet. Ashley maybe.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Mkay then I would take short break from constant checking this thread to see any measurable progess you may shared on either one of them with us.

May the mood to write be in your favor ;)

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
Nah, they'll be separate; the trap is called Chit, dunno what I'll call the girl yet. Ashley maybe.

From the description in the Gdoc, it doesn't sound like Chit is a trap. He sounds like he is a slightly masculine androgyne.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
Hello again Pedantcharge :V

Well, it's better to be consistent between what the content is and what it isn't in terms of fetishes. So that was my indirect way of asking if he's making Chit an actual trap or not and if not what his definition of a trap.

Then again, I understand why you might not like my pedantism.

Status
Not open for further replies.