What content would you like added?

Angelica1996

Sep 18, 2015
Earth
[Insert reminder that using CoC1 as a guide for what CoC2 will/may/should include isn't wise here]. The next major zone after KM is going to be the Coastlands so more aquatic races are likely to show up there; little has been said about what we'll encounter there (and we probably won't hear about Coastland plans for a while) but if there's anywhere in the game for otter-morphs to show up, it would be there.
oh i didn't intend on making it a demand like that, i just assumed it would be easier to implement if they already had some of the "code" from the previous game.

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
fur patterns like spots or stripes or speckles kinda like a item from tits called pickmentation

dual hair/fur color i mainly just want black and white (for cute a cute dual colored bunny!)

Last edited:

Ireyon

May 14, 2018
TFing of companions is strictly limited, so no. And if the reasons given in that topic weren't enough, consider how many more art variants would need to be commissioned for that...
Meanwhile Moira is sitting in a corner, wondering how much money will result from all the extra art!

Honestly though, variety is nice but awful to code.

Aelana

Apr 16, 2020
fur patterns like spots or stripes or speckles kinda like a item from tits called pickmentation

dual hair/fur color i mainly just want black and white (for cute a cute dual colored bunny!)

I haven't seen the CoC2 code, but from the savefile, this should be fairly easy to do (read: I would do it). Like, expanding the menu of the stylists with a few more items. Or has that already been discussed on discord?

Soldier660

Feb 9, 2018
Brazil
Simple Request: More Light weapons, Sword based if possible.
I know you guys added Dawnsword and Chrysanthemum Petal, but i wanted a second sword to dualwield with dawnsword, even though Galon's Griefmaker is a ridiculous strong weapon, if compared against dawnsword.

And maybe a New Dog race, because i like dogs : ) !!!

Reactions: Angelica1996

Alfenjeiser02

Jan 1, 2020
Simple Request: More Light weapons, Sword based if possible.
I know you guys added Dawnsword and Chrysanthemum Petal, but i wanted a second sword to dualwield with dawnsword, even though Galon's Griefmaker is a ridiculous strong weapon, if compared against dawnsword.

And maybe a New Dog race, because i like dogs : ) !!!
A rapier would fit the bill, however, swords are the most abundant weapon in the game, second only to cataclysms. If they are going to add more weapons to the game, I would prefer axes and hammers. Frosthammer and Skypiercer have been a nice addition.

a good thing would be a weapon that deals general damage through crits

Sunkissed : an ax whose enchantment seems to absorb all sources of heat and store it giving a warm sensation on contact not only allowing it to be used against your enemies but also providing some protection to the user from environmental damage

Special effect: Immune to Burning and Frigid

Armor Pen: 50
Critical: (-10)
Evasion: (-10)

Physical attack
Penetrating: 30
Fire: 20
Fire resistance: 30:
Frost resistance: 30:

Special effect: double damage to flying enemies or Area attack with critical hit.

extremely light hammer its lack of mass in its head will not deliver as powerful a blow it seems not intended to be used as a conventional weapon

Damage 5 (Crushing) 25 (Holy ) 25 (Storm )

Damage Type Magical, Holy and Storm

Additional Flags Cataclysms

Last edited:

Spidereggs

Sep 4, 2021
A rapier would fit the bill, however, swords are the most abundant weapon in the game, second only to cataclysms. If they are going to add more weapons to the game, I would prefer axes and hammers. Frosthammer and Skypiercer have been a nice addition.
A rapier would be very severely out of the tech level of the setting (not that there aren't some weapons like that already that are hard to justify) - most weapons in the setting are bronze, and to make a long, thin thrusting blade like that of a rapier requires pretty high quality steel (or equivalent fantasy metal) and advanced smithing technique. It's a later development from longsword (with some intermediary steps), and even a longsword is anachronistic for the setting - the single example of one in the game literally fell out of a portal in the sky, according to the one carrying it (though apparently being old Belhar Empire tech).

So, a rapier would be pretty difficult to justify (cough Galon's Griefmaker cough).

Alfenjeiser02

Jan 1, 2020
A rapier would be very severely out of the tech level of the setting (not that there aren't some weapons like that already that are hard to justify) - most weapons in the setting are bronze, and to make a long, thin thrusting blade like that of a rapier requires pretty high quality steel (or equivalent fantasy metal) and advanced smithing technique. It's a later development from longsword (with some intermediary steps), and even a longsword is anachronistic for the setting - the single example of one in the game literally fell out of a portal in the sky, according to the one carrying it (though apparently being old Belhar Empire tech).

So, a rapier would be pretty difficult to justify (cough Galon's Griefmaker cough).
Well, I never said that it was something that could be found massively in a store. Also, as you have said, there are weapons from before the war. In fact, Lusina had a steel weapon, if I'm not mistaken?

Spidereggs

Sep 4, 2021
Well, I never said that it was something that could be found massively in a store. Also, as you have said, there are weapons from before the war. In fact, Lusina had a steel weapon, if I'm not mistaken?
Lusina's weapon, Maidenscythe, is the one I specifically referred to - "The story my folks told me is that she fell from the sky one night like a shooting star, drove blade-first into the great tree in the middle of our town as if it was a thunderbolt from the gods." And a longsword (which claymore (not to be confused with the baskethilted Scottish broadsword, also called claymore) is a regional variation of) is still hundreds of years removed from rapiers, if going by early appearances.

Soldier660

Feb 9, 2018
Brazil
While i appreciate a good Rapier, its not much my style,
I Particulary prefer Longswords, Sadly its not that light of a weapon, unless is made of a special alloy, i wanted the Bone Seax to be a Light, i would love to have a off hand Bone weapon, Very stylish specially if you think was made by Ice giants, even being a catalystic, would be awesome for a Hybrid build, but sadly its not light despite being a machete/large dagger type weapon. I aprove the idea of more bone weapons, i like giant made bone style weapons.

Prince Charming

Mar 18, 2020
I know you guys added Dawnsword and Chrysanthemum Petal, but i wanted a second sword to dualwield with dawnsword,
If you meet the purity requirement to wield it, you can dual wield dawnsword with sanctified gladius (obtained when beating eryka, the berserk dickgirl paladin in the old forest)

Soldier660

Feb 9, 2018
Brazil
If you meet the purity requirement to wield it, you can dual wield dawnsword with sanctified gladius (obtained when beating eryka, the berserk dickgirl paladin in the old forest)
I know, but i mean something as strong as a dawnsword. Another legendary like weapon, thats also sword like.

Alfenjeiser02

Jan 1, 2020
I know, but i mean something as strong as a dawnsword. Another legendary like weapon, thats also sword like.
Have you ever used the Balanced Blade? and changing my topic I keep stressing that swords are the most abundant physical weapons in the game I would like more variety

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
I mean the chrysanthemun petal has the same holy rating as a legendary lumian artifact.

A1teros

Dec 23, 2021
sometimes game balancing goes a bit TOO far. I feel like they could do like the captains greatsword and make some items upgradeable down the line, or maybe lock them behind some allegiance like giving your soul to a god, but because the game comes out piece by piece, whichever one comes out first would have an overwhelming advantage just based on being able to get it earlier and use it for longer so I figure that won't happen.

Soldier660

Feb 9, 2018
Brazil
sometimes game balancing goes a bit TOO far. I feel like they could do like the captains greatsword and make some items upgradeable down the line, or maybe lock them behind some allegiance like giving your soul to a god, but because the game comes out piece by piece, whichever one comes out first would have an overwhelming advantage just based on being able to get it earlier and use it for longer so I figure that won't happen.
I love the idea you upgrading you weapon, and making it unique for you, specially when you got the weapon early game and goes through all the game with it, it only shows you care for it.

Reactions: Kesil

Soldier660

Feb 9, 2018
Brazil
I renembered Something important, The Way or Ability to Purify or Aid the Behemoth, to make him not so corrupted and became i dont know, Guardian of the Wayfort or even a friend, if you can restore his mind, so he can became a badass protector/guardian of the place. That would be nice.

Also Hellhound Race, thats just not a corrupted Lupine but his own thing. Thanks.
PS: Posted this early on the wrong place, sorry for that.

Last edited:

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I renembered Something important, The Way or Ability to Purify or Aid the Behemoth, to make im not so corrupted
It's a nice thought but Wsan has said no to this.

Relatedly, Savin has mentioned that bringing corrupted characters to the Wayfort (or generally letting them live when execution is an option) should not be taken to mean there's any kind of purification/rehabilitation arc planned in most cases.
Also Hellhound Race, thats just not a corrupted Lupine but his own thing. Thanks.
Hellhounds technically are their own thing, as the expanded Lupine codex mentions once you've met her for the first time.

Reactions: Soldier660
Nov 9, 2021
I'd really like to see more champ-dom pet play. Solveig's pet play scene is fantastic. The pet Cait dream is also great, but a bit short and it procs randomly. The Frost Pupper is really close, but shemales are not my cup of tea. Could something like that be added for Cait, Gywneth, Liulfr, Vari, the Hellhound, or one of the kitsune?
I'd also like a feature that would allow us to select and rewatch dreams that we've already had.

Reactions: Emerald

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Logcially speaking keeping the alarune alive is aliright due to the pollen her and her kin produce.

213Warrior

Jan 14, 2022
Add a Berywn Mindbreak feature. Where if you have enough anal sex with him, he starts to enthusiastically ask for/enjoy the options where he's on bottom. That and add the Mistress back into the story as a quest.

A1teros

Dec 23, 2021
It's hit the code block? That's great news, it'll probably take forever but with how huge it is that's a given. I'm one of those people who would've wanted preggable Wynne and Maitha but after seeing how nuts the word count is I just hope B gets to take a break.

Nov 21, 2020
Vendor Concept: Unique Item Retrieval

There is a problem that is in many RPGs, COC2 included. You can get many Unique/One-Of-A-Kind items, but your storage box never has enough space to fit it all.

One way to solve this problem is to have a vendor or kiosk that you can repurchase lost Unique items from, so that players that want to keep every item will have the safety of knowing that they can always reacquire lost/sold Uniques. What I suggest is a vendor that has this service, selling the items at a markup.

Soldier660

Feb 9, 2018
Brazil
I just read and gone through the Lassala content, Please can you do more ? She is really a good girl, and i loved her scenes. i would totally love a expansion for her. Her group too. Her Scene was lovely.

Also thanks Wsan for that.

UndyingRevenant

Feb 23, 2021
the ability to toggle independent ult usage under certain conditions, like how when you spar with azzy she has a trigger where once she reaches a certain hp threshold, if she's alive, she uses her ult the following turn. would be nice to have cait automatically revive the first person who goes down, etc, with a toggle so if you want to save them for important fights, you can, or if you're auto farming mobs, you can have it just in case of emergencies. they kinda feel in the category of "too important to use so ill just never use them" at times

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Considering caits revival is her ultimate ability you don't want it to be used randomly, also it exists to prevent the player from failing the fight.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I just read and gone through the Lassala content, Please can you do more ? She is really a good girl, and i loved her scenes. i would totally love a expansion for her. Her group too. Her Scene was lovely.
As the patch notes when they were introduced mention, more is planned so they're only a one-time thing for now. Savin mentioned a bit more recently that they're planned to eventually show up at Ember's. No word on where they are in the priority queue.
the ability to toggle independent ult usage under certain conditions, like how when you spar with azzy she has a trigger where once she reaches a certain hp threshold, if she's alive, she uses her ult the following turn
As mentioned, Ultimates are extremely powerful but they're one-shot abilities so you really don't want the computer blowing them in a dungeon where you can't sleep and refresh them. Figuring out how to tell the computer when not to use that power would probably be a headache and lead to people complaining when they wanted it to do X but instead the computer did Y and it screwed up their fight.

Reactions: Soldier660

Soldier660

Feb 9, 2018
Brazil
As the patch notes when they were introduced mention, more is planned so they're only a one-time thing for now. Savin mentioned a bit more recently that they're planned to eventually show up at Ember's. No word on where they are in the priority queue.

As mentioned, Ultimates are extremely powerful but they're one-shot abilities so you really don't want the computer blowing them in a dungeon where you can't sleep and refresh them. Figuring out how to tell the computer when not to use that power would probably be a headache and lead to people complaining when they wanted it to do X but instead the computer did Y and it screwed up their fight.
I Like you, you always know and search things, Thank you for that ^^ !!!