What content would you like added?

A1teros

Dec 23, 2021
Yeah, I really did like the scene despite my gripe. I also wish you could see character powers without being at a waystone but that's a minor nitpick, it's pretty rare to need to look later on but I've played through quite a few times now. It'd probably help for newer players.

Paintbrushdante

May 19, 2022
This is just me, but I think 1 of 2 things would be acceptable:

1: Sariel the Taelyn became an ally.

2: A Romance-able Taelyn companion on the real thicc side, preferably a shortstack. Sure, it's my opinion, but I really think a think a Taelyn with a fat ass and wide hips like Kasyrra would be welcomed (Except the FUTA part.). And an anal from behind scene from here. Just a thought. As far as I'm concerned, reverse cowgirl, The snake and southern doggy are imo the best position s for anal.

Last edited:

Qweth

Feb 20, 2022
Well maybe a friendly incubus npc? And honestly more male content? I honestly dont know what else. Flashback of Cait? Caint? The cat girl priestess past with her sister since gonna be honest i like her character i just dont care for her quest sinse im like "meh"

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
1: Sariel the Taelyn became an ally.

2: A Romance-able Taelyn companion on the real thicc side
Neither of these is going to happen because the deadline for (the extremely limited pool of qualified) writers to submit companions closed when Khor'minos opened up. At most we could see guest party members like Hethia who join for a dungeon or two but who aren't as integrated into the entire story like companions are.

William had a planned companion (smol mousegirl thief) who wasn't completed by the submission deadline and who might get reworked as an NPC along these lines, for example.
Flashback of Cait? Caint? The cat girl priestess past with her sister
I wouldn't mind some sort of vignette of the Zethras on their trip myself, if only because it's the most likely way we'll actually see Calla outside of something happening in the ending(s). Tomboy catgirl red mage, what's not to like? Per the design doc there are plans for Cait and Barney to play a role in some late-game things so there's probably room for a flashback sequence or something similar, at least.

Last edited:
Reactions: luciel1331

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Yeah wouldnt be suprised if they did, pretty sure Caits past is still mostly a mystery, at least involving her sister.

Reactions: Mizukage

Lucky_I

May 29, 2021
Honestly, whenever we actually get to see Calla in person, itd be dope if she was actually completely fine after the incident and just ended up DoomSlaying wherever she ended up like a badass.

Reactions: Mizukage

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
I really quite want the Valkyrie Soulbind to be added soon. I have no clue how close it is to coming out, if it's even currently being worked on at the moment, I just want to be able to make a character into a Valkyrie.

Itachun

Apr 1, 2021
More male content.
Male NPC's and more interaction with existing male NPC's such as:

Quint, Elyon, Vaush, Kazuo, Hinata, Elaril, Svern, Liulfr, Taldahs, Behemoth, and maybe that male Kitsune Protector in the woods. He's interesting.

More Brint is always nice, but he's got a bit of content already.
Quint on the other hand has hardly anything.

Maybe having more than just mainly Brint and Cait having reactions to certain things.
The others just kind of exist and are never mentioned. Though I'm sure doing that for all of them would take a lot of effort. So not a must have really.

Also possibly the ability to completely remove that annoying shaman mare for a playthrough would be nice. I don't like her.

Last edited:

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I really quite want the Valkyrie Soulbind to be added soon. I have no clue how close it is to coming out, if it's even currently being worked on at the moment, I just want to be able to make a character into a Valkyrie.
Garde has been actively working on Lumia content for quite a while and Aly recently submitted an NPC meant to go along with LumiaQuest so that whole chunk of content is definitely being worked on. Whether it's going to come out 'soon' is anybody's guess (and depends on how you define it) but it's definitely going to be sooner rather than later. :D

Ireyon

May 14, 2018
Garde has been actively working on Lumia content for quite a while and Aly recently submitted an NPC meant to go along with LumiaQuest so that whole chunk of content is definitely being worked on. Whether it's going to come out 'soon' is anybody's guess (and depends on how you define it) but it's definitely going to be sooner rather than later. :D
So you're saying Lumia content is going to arrive Soon(TM).

Paintbrushdante

May 19, 2022
Neither of these is going to happen because the deadline for (the extremely limited pool of qualified) writers to submit companions closed when Khor'minos opened up. At most we could see guest party members like Hethia who join for a dungeon or two but who aren't as integrated into the entire story like companions are.

William had a planned companion (smol mousegirl thief) who wasn't completed by the submission deadline and who might get reworked as an NPC along these lines, for example.

I wouldn't mind some sort of vignette of the Zethras on their trip myself, if only because it's the most likely way we'll actually see Calla outside of something happening in the ending(s). Tomboy catgirl red mage, what's not to like? Per the design doc there are plans for Cait and Barney to play a role in some late-game things so there's probably room for a flashback sequence or something similar, at least.
Even so, it would be nice to actually have more Taelyns in, or heck, make Nelia have sex options (If she doesn't have any.).

I just want a real thicc girl either Kitsune, or whatever be an available companion, or bedmate, even, since more and more are clamouring for more male content. While I have no problem with it, I'd like to see atleast ONE more thicc npc with sex options made. The best one I've seen, thus far, is Farrah, and Her Arrid Rose option.

Granted, these are my own thoughts, so take it in with a grain of salt, but it's something feel should be optional, or atleast possible.

Also, if I'm being honest, I DO want more content for Shar, but I presume that's not possible, either...

Qweth

Feb 20, 2022
Mmmm dont know if this is even possible but maybe references to anime, games ect. Or to much?

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Well, most of the immersion-breaking stuff. <stares at even non-Silly High Ground>
Even so, it would be nice to actually have more Taelyns in, or heck, make Nelia have sex options (If she doesn't have any.).
FYI, the word you're looking for is Taeleer. And Balak has said he has plans to give Nelia some sex content eventually, but it's probably not happening any time soon since he's busy toiling in the Combat Rebalance Mines and also has Companion Viv who should be getting implemented sooner rather than later.
I just want a real thicc girl either Kitsune, or whatever be an available companion
Again, companion submissions are closed.
Also, if I'm being honest, I DO want more content for Shar, but I presume that's not possible, either...
As mentioned, Savin has a lot of content planned for her and Zhara (as a prerequisite to even further harpy-centric stuff in the Windy Peaks) but it's not at the top of his priority list right now.

Majulla

Feb 20, 2020
More male content.
Male NPC's and more interaction with existing male NPC's such as:

Quint, Elyon, Vaush, Kazuo, Hinata, Elaril, Svern, Liulfr, Taldahs, Behemoth, and maybe that male Kitsune Protector in the woods. He's interesting.

More Brint is always nice, but he's got a bit of content already.
Quint on the other hand has hardly anything.

Maybe having more than just mainly Brint and Cait having reactions to certain things.
The others just kind of exist and are never mentioned. Though I'm sure doing that for all of them would take a lot of effort. So not a must have really.

Also possibly the ability to completely remove that annoying shaman mare for a playthrough would be nice. I don't like her.
You beat me to it, but you summed up what I would love to see in the future, especially Quin and that male Kitsune Protector.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
silly mode has all the immersion-breaking stuff ;)
You say that like Tobs stuff isnt full of refrences without silly mode on, or the entierty of fucking the dawnsword quest where both him and Alpyia both just saw how many star wars refrences they could shove in, to the point its just that entire movie again.

especially Quin
You and a lot of people, I think bubbles has stated they write whenever they want/have the time to so just be patient.

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
I just want a real thicc girl either Kitsune, or whatever be an available companion
Kiyoko's thighs and tits go up in size along with her tail count, which rises as she has kids prior to being released from the orb. She maxes out at 32 kits, and at that point I'd say she's got quite large thighs and ass, though her breasts are only large for a person in the real world. In Savarra, her maximum breast size is practically moderate.

Arona has large thighs and tits too, plus a wide frame, though I'd guess you don't consider her to be "thicc" because her bulk is from muscule rather than fat. Brienne also falls under this consideration. Azyrran, while using her alternative set to bimboify her body, still has clearly defined abs, so I'm assuming you'd categorize her as not being "real thicc" either. Etheryn can get transformed to have large tits, hips, and ass and she doesn't have abs, but I don't know how you'd categorize her either, as her waist is relatively thin.

Cait, meanwhile, is capable of reaching the by-far most plush body of all the companions. If she can't match what you want for a "real thicc girl", I don't think you'll ever get what you want added to the game in any capacity. If you just want big tits, you can give her a load of Bovum Sherry to give her frankly impractically large tits. If you want to increase her overall bulk, you need to have her do gangbang blowjobs with the guards at the gate leading into Khor'minos from the outskirts

Alfenjeiser02

Jan 1, 2020
As more and more Korminos content is coming, open up more options for players who don't want to deal with a female Hirrud?

Make a big omelet out of pink eggs and make Hirrud swallow it and once turned into a soft sissy, make Behemoth use it as a cock- sock

This will serve as a punishment and players will have a method to control Behemoth without having to kill him.

or as a toy for your dildo-dragon equipped harem cats a scene where Hirrud is now a dwarf compared to them would be hilarious :)

Last edited:

213Warrior

Jan 14, 2022
Breedable female Minotaur options outside of Brienne or Khor-minos.

And a sex option for the purifies Genova.

And breedable female imps.

Qweth

Feb 20, 2022
Mmmm oh! Maybe new equipment set for Quin. And maybe new dialoge and sex options with Quin when champion is pregnant with his child. This be hilarious romantic options for Quin and the fem dog boy (maybe adding a few scenes of polygamy talking)

Reactions: luciel1331

Ireyon

May 14, 2018
As more and more Korminos content is coming, open up more options for players who don't want to deal with a female Hirrud?

Make a big omelet out of pink eggs and make Hirrud swallow it and once turned into a soft sissy, make Behemoth use it as a cock- sock

This will serve as a punishment and players will have a method to control Behemoth without having to kill him.

or as a toy for your dildo-dragon equipped harem cats a scene where Hirrud is now a dwarf compared to them would be hilarious :)
While both of these options sound appealing and I'm 100% for them... what's that about female Hirrud?

Last time I saw that buffoon he got his ass kicked at the gates of Kor'Minos...

As for suggestions: Quinn and Berwyn could use some alternate equipment. Yes, I realize the guys will never have as many clothing options as the girls (because pron game) but I'd like them to be at least usable outside early game or in Quin's case, lust teams.

Cylcosin

Mar 20, 2022
Kiyoko's thighs and tits go up in size along with her tail count, which rises as she has kids prior to being released from the orb. She maxes out at 32 kits, and at that point I'd say she's got quite large thighs and ass, though her breasts are only large for a person in the real world. In Savarra, her maximum breast size is practically moderate.

Arona has large thighs and tits too, plus a wide frame, though I'd guess you don't consider her to be "thicc" because her bulk is from muscule rather than fat. Brienne also falls under this consideration. Azyrran, while using her alternative set to bimboify her body, still has clearly defined abs, so I'm assuming you'd categorize her as not being "real thicc" either. Etheryn can get transformed to have large tits, hips, and ass and she doesn't have abs, but I don't know how you'd categorize her either, as her waist is relatively thin.

Cait, meanwhile, is capable of reaching the by-far most plush body of all the companions. If she can't match what you want for a "real thicc girl", I don't think you'll ever get what you want added to the game in any capacity. If you just want big tits, you can give her a load of Bovum Sherry to give her frankly impractically large tits. If you want to increase her overall bulk, you need to have her do gangbang blowjobs with the guards at the gate leading into Khor'minos from the outskirts
Kasyrra. Just without the futa. And thick as in thicc like someone say... Alraune, or Nelia. It's not just about tits for me.

Cylcosin

Mar 20, 2022
Well, most of the immersion-breaking stuff. <stares at even non-Silly High Ground>

FYI, the word you're looking for is Taeleer. And Balak has said he has plans to give Nelia some sex content eventually, but it's probably not happening any time soon since he's busy toiling in the Combat Rebalance Mines and also has Companion Viv who should be getting implemented sooner rather than later.

Again, companion submissions are closed.

As mentioned, Savin has a lot of content planned for her and Zhara (as a prerequisite to even further harpy-centric stuff in the Windy Peaks) but it's not at the top of his priority list right now.
Taeleer then. My bad as I've just joined the Forums, Sir~

And yeah I'd say mines combat needs that rebalance, desperately.

Didn't notice you mentioning it was closed, so again, apologies~

And I see. Fair enough.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Last time I saw that buffoon he got his ass kicked at the gates of Kor'Minos...
Pretty sure there is one last event planned for us to humiliate his prideful ass. I dont know the full thing of it but I think feminizing him is one of them, but I dont really know. I feel like taking the 3 meows and knocking them up is good enough of a fuck you to him.