What content would you like added?

Skippiosis

May 14, 2022
More Rumie content. Perhaps there's more the further I go in, but so far it seems there's just the once Lap Ride scene. She's a cute character and definately needs more options for the bullying. Especially if the Champion is a Vesperan themselves, could add a whole new layer of fun scenes.

Ireyon

May 14, 2018
Ah, that sweet time when I thought the weirdest fetish banned in this game was screwing your brother or other relatives.

Why did you remind me of your existence oh severely unbalanced one?

Leor

May 10, 2022
Wayfort
Jesus fucking christ keep the snuff to yourself.
Yeah Im sorry about that, it was too much.

How about some male companion with Top vibes like Brint, some people asking for that too and it would be cool to add a Lupine in my opinion, but I know the four main lupines wont become a companion cause their story ended with Gwyr coming back to spend her days with her family and taking one for a campanion will ruin the point. Also we don't have any corrupted companion just like our PC and it would be cool to add one anti villain. A Lupine with partial corrupted body fighting against the corruption, like some sort of fighting fire with fire theme. A huge male Lupine hunter from a small tribe that has been destroyed/invade by the forces of corruption, all of those lupines that are left after the invasion were turned into corruption, (by the Imp or other corrupted mobs) some lupines give in and some died on the process and him somewhat still attain sanity or that's what he thought. Then at night when the enemies are too relaxed on their victory he used his new strength and speed to strike back killing all of them then turns to save his remaining people, he then find he's too late for that, all of them are already consumed by new desires, he had no choice but to kill all of them too. He then begins to hunt the corruption and kill them in sight but doing so his exposure on corruption worsens his condition and sometimes loses his control. His personality would be cold, the first encounter would be cool, if our PC are pure he then just coldy speaks to us ask why we're also heading on the corruption and then tell him you're trying to hunt the demoness, the source. If our PC are tainted he would then suspect you are working with them and if our PC is corrupted he would then just pounce at you with no warning and leads to fight. After defeating him, you would explain you're not on the enemie's side then your companion would confirm it too. This it would be a good chance to make a new quest line under him, like infiltrating an imp's base or something like that, If pure he would just ask coldly but kind to help him, if tainted or corrupted he would ask you to do it to see if you're on his side of the war. Interaction on him, [he will tell you his tribe tragic fate and why he's hunting the corruption but he won't say his corrupted too even tho its obvious on his appearance.] [Ask him about your suspicion on his broken horns and red root-like that are on his chest all the way on his left arm. At first he wont say anything, if the quest are finish you can now ask him about it.] [invite him to join your party]after the quest. I thought about some unique mechanics for him base on corruption. Hes has a corruption(minimum 30 corruption) and cannot be completely purified, his corruption gives him stats like str(or cunning) and agi base on corruption level(1 stats per 15corruption added) , the higher corruption the higher the buff but if he pass a certain corruption level he become a dual edge sword for your party and the enemies (let's say 75 corruption) if he pass that level he has a change to go berserk(25%/50%100% chance base on corruption) and target everything (10% chance targeting your party and 90% on enemies) 85 corruption (15% on party and 85 on enemies) 90 and higher (20% on party and 80 on enemies) his power skills should be one target dmg only like theif. He gains corruption by fighting corrupted enemies, having sex on corrupted PC and letting him kill the corrupted enemy(like on defeating imp options) he loses corruption like PC can, by Sanders, statue on old forest and Zo .
Jesus fucking christ keep the snuff to yourself.

Last edited:

Leor

May 10, 2022
Wayfort
Ah, that sweet time when I thought the weirdest fetish banned in this game was screwing your brother or other relatives.

Why did you remind me of your existence oh

Why did you remind me of your existence oh severely unbalanced one?
Yeah that was straight darker than corruption, I hate my imagination too sometimes.
severely unbalanced one

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Also the only thing we really kill are demons who quite literally dont know how to do anything other then corrupt.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Companion submissions have been closed for over a year and everyone who was qualified to write one already had, so this is a complete non-starter.
Not over a year - Tobs writes dates the way that most people who aren't American civilians do, that is to say, date before month. Submissions closed Halloween 2021, not in February. But yeah, they've been closed for a while.

Leor

May 10, 2022
Wayfort
Companion submissions have been closed for over a year and everyone who was qualified to write one already had, so this is a complete non-starter.
I only started on playing this a few weeks ago so I don't know much about it's development, and I read some threads earlier and your reply on banned content so sorry if I suggests inappropriate things like that. Tho I wanna ask who won on the companion submission?

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Not over a year - Tobs writes dates the way that most people who aren't American civilians do, that is to say, date before month.
Yeah, that was a 'whoops' on my part.
Tho I wanna ask who won on the companion submission?
There was no 'winning'; companion submissions were limited to established writers. Everyone qualified was allowed to write one and only one. Except Savin, who regrets his hubris to this day.

Lucky_I

May 29, 2021
Are there any plans for goo armor like Nova or Ser Valeria later down the line? Cause I love sentient gear, they're always pretty sick.

Reactions: Soldier660

Alfenjeiser02

Jan 1, 2020
The main problem is that the game punishes you when choosing corrupt options by removing content even blocking companions

the marefolks and Vesparans the changes would include

1) Atani and Ahmri corrupted and addicted sluts and another alternative and maybe corrupted version of way to get Everblossom Hood and Mare's Ring

2) Marefolk Village Lockdown and aggressive attitude change in encounters with Hashat

4) slaves maybe a Behemoth and other marefolks you can have them transport materials to your Wayfort storage, stone, wood etc... in case you need it one day

5) new flags Wayfort_NumSlavers and Wayfort_NumFollowers the first indicates your number of slaves you own and the second of people who have agreed to be under your wings.

6) Power Summon slaves: Hornet Workers-Encounter, you lose Azyrran but you have a small platoon of hornets under your command

7) turn nyze into your personal doll all thanks to a bit of alchemy do you want to turn him into a stud or maybe you should give him some honey from his mother and turn him into a milky bimbo?

Reactions: pinkcaitgang

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
AT this point there as to be at least one sentient armor, though chances are it wont be eavy so out of my characters scope of use.

Ireyon

May 14, 2018
Everyone qualified was allowed to write one and only one. Except Savin, who regrets his hubris to this day.
If he'd read more Greek mythology he might've realized that flying too close to the sun tends to lead to burn out.

Ireyon

May 14, 2018
Also the only thing we really kill are demons who quite literally dont know how to do anything other then corrupt.
And there is an option to spare even those no matter how badly this might backfire on others. (Looking at you Alraune and whoever has the misfortune to get caught by the red and blue demon bimbos in the Undermountain.)

A1teros

Dec 23, 2021
And there is an option to spare even those no matter how badly this might backfire on others. (Looking at you Alraune and whoever has the misfortune to get caught by the red and blue demon bimbos in the Undermountain.)
At least the Alraune means free labor for the wayfort, haven't reached the Undermountain demon twins yet. There's also that one demon lady with the squiggly body lines that doesn't get killed despite attacking random travelers, the Goblin Succubus too.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Based on the parser documentation there's future-proofing for Caera at least to show up at the wayfort in some unknown capacity.

A1teros

Dec 23, 2021
For Kaina tea time, despite her mentioning not having milk and honey and wishing she did, the only companion event is Cait adding milk if she's milky. I didn't bring Brienne but I assume she can do the same. But bringing Azzy doesn't trigger anything, I wish it did. Also if you just had 4 units of milk and/or honey on you.

Last edited:
Reactions: valkyr42