What Content Would You Like Added?

Lone Wolf115

I would like for something for Kase, if i'm being honest. Maybe he decides to try being more dominant and we the player could help him in different ways such as making him take the bull variaty of the treatment or something of the sorts. He is my favorite crew member alongside Ano and I would love to see more stuff where you could help him develop himself more or even become more manly....it's just wishifull thinking at this point, since i'm almost pretty sure this is not something that people would be interested.
He is happy the way he is.
I don't remember Kase expressing his wish to change.
You are right he never does.

teiichi

Nov 4, 2015
I don't know if it's been brought up lately but I find the fact the PC cant use the Milking room in the nursery very annoying to me.

In fact, it could be a little mini-quest or upgrade tree, Install a New Texas milker, have a milk tank for storage, then have options to have the one Sera uses to send its excess to the nursery to feed her kids and to install one on the ship so when you land on Tarkus it transfers to the nursery and/or as a beverage on the ship Reaha could also contribute. the other lovers on the ship could tease the PC about it via blurbs or into's when interacting with them and Yammi.

Second:
A lactoBlaster like from the COC mod would also be neat have, I imagine it to be low or no damage and go off milk tease but do multiple per turn. It would fit in well on Dhaal or New Texas, say it was a novelty item on New Texas for keg girls or as a portable auto-milker but was modified for use as a weapon on Dhaal.

Have the original take up an accessories slot but have the modified one be a heavy weapon or need a harness(leather or magnetic) to be worn.
That way original would just up tease damage but multiply milk tease whereas the modified one would be both that and real damage and milk tease at the same time. If used for more than X times in combat it turns on the pumps to refill and increases lust. If the PC is over a certain limit for milk production or has enough built up a high-pressure mode that would empty the breasts and built-in tank for massive damage/lust but then be inoperative for the rest of the fight or for a few turns if the PC has the right perks like Mega-Milk.

Reactions: Keet

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Perhaps more to do with Kara? After her second quest she just disappears...

(I know she can show up as steele gets to uveto, but I managed to get there before doing her quests)

Last edited:
Reactions: Lone Wolf115

JDaniels

Jan 31, 2022
I'd like to see a bit more plot progression with a number of loose ends. Plugging Hand So into the ship or something, Myrellion resolution, maybe something more with Nastizia, Queen of the Deep, maybe give Nova a bit of love because that armor is trash at the current endgame, so on.

AlphaBravo

Jan 20, 2022
Peggy's Elasticizing Lube. Maybe as a key item that periodically consumes credits as you order more sticks of the stuff. Eliminates catching partners' size limits, and treats your dick as the maximum possible insertion size for the scene.
Maybe have it endorsed by Tank Cannon. Sounds like something he'd do.

AlphaBravo

Jan 20, 2022
Also (More of a quality of life change) I really think it should be possible that if you're using The Blade as your ship when you try to steal the Sidewinder, you should just be able to have Kiro pilot her ship off on her own while you steal the Sidewinder instead of having to go back to Tarvos, stash The Blade and grab a new ship, THEN go back and steal the Sidewinder while leaving your old ship behind.

Witar

Feb 7, 2021
Extra pair of arms without the ability to wield weapons in them (for the balance sake). Pretty please. At this point a lot of npcs have those. Kinda sucks to feel so understocked as a frostwyrm or golden myr.

Reactions: canibust

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Extra pair of arms without the ability to wield weapons in them (for the balance sake). Pretty please. At this point a lot of npcs have those. Kinda sucks to feel so understocked as a frostwyrm or golden myr.
People keep asking for this, for exactly the reasons you mention. Unfortunately, it's confirmed as never going to happen because they'd have to rewrite every sex scene to take into account what your extra hands are doing. Dane's '1 in a million' remark is to justify it in-universe, but given that you can have 6 legs, 6 wings and 10 prehensile tails, it falls a bit flat. Dr. Lessau is also shown as experimenting.
It actually kind of annoys me that they keep adding multi-arm NPCs both because Steele will never be able to have them and because it prompts people to keep asking.

I'd like more instances of taking crew members out to explore or even just hang out off ship. At the moment, the interaction is limited and it would be nice to have more moments between Steele and crew. Back up in certain locations would also be helpful. Also, more instances for when a pure Steele is getting their purity taken being recognized by the purity taker. (I apologize if that last part is unclear!)

Rare Pleasure

Jan 16, 2016
Feminine lower undergarments with both Anally Sealed and Vaginally Sealed tags, it bugs me the only item with that combination are spesifically "Boyshorts". I just want to be a cute cumflated panty princess :3
Hmm, now that I think about it, that would also be a great addition for the Gray goo armour.

Lone Wolf115

Hmm, now that I think about it, that would also be a great addition for the Gray goo armour.
She does exactly that just go to the cumflation option, select no leaks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tainted-Alice

Witar

Feb 7, 2021
People keep asking for this, for exactly the reasons you mention. Unfortunately, it's confirmed as never going to happen because they'd have to rewrite every sex scene to take into account what your extra hands are doing. Dane's '1 in a million' remark is to justify it in-universe, but given that you can have 6 legs, 6 wings and 10 prehensile tails, it falls a bit flat. Dr. Lessau is also shown as experimenting.
It actually kind of annoys me that they keep adding multi-arm NPCs both because Steele will never be able to have them and because it prompts people to keep asking.
Honestly i would be perfectly happy with only character description changes without any further rewriting.

Reactions: xenoscene

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I really hope that were still going to get herm Anno?
Almost certainly not happening. Fen was the one pushing for it and now he's retired from writing.

I ain't complaining about not having a TF path I didn't really want.

Lone Wolf115