What Content Would You Like Added?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Ah, the way it was phrased made me think somebody'd added an actual usable sauna place while I wasn't looking.

saltwortsimp

Oct 17, 2019
I’d like a wider variety of relationship types for Anyx. She’s a real sweetheart and I think the “childhood friends/rivals who suddenly realize the attraction is mutual in adulthood” is a cute setup, but all her scenes are clearly written for, like, a 5’ tall subby cat girl. The 6’2 executive is much less intimidating when you’re a 9’ tall demon with maxed physique and a 3-foot cock. Maybe add a friendly struggle for dominance to see who gets to top? I’d be willing to take a crack at writing it if people aren’t opposed on principle.

Reactions: MellowNumel

saltwortsimp

Oct 17, 2019
Also, this is a minor quality-of-life tweak, but it feels like heat/rut ends way too fast to get any use out of it. I think a dose of breeder’s bliss should get you going for at least a week. It’s tedious to keep re-upping.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Also, this is a minor quality-of-life tweak, but it feels like heat/rut ends way too fast to get any use out of it. I think a dose of breeder’s bliss should get you going for at least a week. It’s tedious to keep re-upping.
Really? I just took 1 dose, tooltip says it's 20 days. Oddly, 2nd dose set Heat to 26 and Rut to 27.
Heat ends when Steele gets pregnant, Rut ends when Steele gets a partner pregnant. They also auto-end if Steele is infertile.
The Prostitute Pro Implant prevents pregnancy but does not make Steele infertile, so you get the full duration. May or may not defeat the purpose.

Last edited:

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
I’d like a wider variety of relationship types for Anyx. She’s a real sweetheart and I think the “childhood friends/rivals who suddenly realize the attraction is mutual in adulthood” is a cute setup, but all her scenes are clearly written for, like, a 5’ tall subby cat girl. The 6’2 executive is much less intimidating when you’re a 9’ tall demon with maxed physique and a 3-foot cock. Maybe add a friendly struggle for dominance to see who gets to top? I’d be willing to take a crack at writing it if people aren’t opposed on principle.
You have to talk to Savin since she's his character..

saltwortsimp

Oct 17, 2019
Really? I just took 1 dose, tooltip says it's 20 days. Oddly, 2nd dose set Heat to 26 and Rut to 27.
Heat ends when Steele gets pregnant, Rut ends when Steele gets a partner pregnant. They also auto-end if Steele is infertile.
The Prostitute Pro Implant prevents pregnancy but does not make Steele infertile, so you get the full duration. May or may not defeat the purpose.
I didn’t know they ended after a fertilization! That explains it, I suppose. It makes sense for heat, but it is kind of funny that your balls telepathically sense a successful fertilization and clock out.

Spidereggs

Sep 4, 2021
And speaking of the core, maybe have it do something for goo-players with already maxed out intelligence? It feels kinda weird having an item that enhances the intelligence of galotians, but does absolutely nothing for an intelligence-focused player character.

Reactions: xenoscene

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
And speaking of the core, maybe have it do something for goo-players with already maxed out intelligence? It feels kinda weird having an item that enhances the intelligence of galotians, but does absolutely nothing for an intelligence-focused player character.
Doesn't it increase the maximum intelligence and willpower alongside giving +20 to each? Or did they change that?

Arexodius

Feb 16, 2022
The reactive bust image is an awesome feature!
It really helps you visualize what your character would look like inside the TiTS universe, aside from numerical values.
It would be even more awesome if this was expanded to show hair, horns, ears, wings and such.

In particular, I feel it's very difficult to internally visualize your character's hair length from just a number, because there are so many things that affect how long someone's hair looks.
And currently there doesn't seem to be any descriptive tags for hair length in the Appearance summary.
There used to be, but no longer it seems.

Also, whatever happened to the "page 2" hairstyles at the stylist in Tavros Station? Will you bring them back?
I think if the hairstyle options where put in a list instead of multiple button choices you could "fit" more choices without needing next/previous page buttons like there used to be.

Fictitiously Sane

May 4, 2019
I wish Eitan's uplifting storyline didn't end at boarding our ship. It feels unfinished, like the PC left him to figure everything out on his own. Seems like a dick move, ngl (in one of the scenes he has as a crew member he says he still doesn't know how to read a clock).

I feel like introducing him to boons of a civilised existence would be a fun narrative arc. Dr. Lessau could get him microsurgeons, like the ones Steele gets at the very beginning of the game, so that he doesn't keel over and die of a cut on a different planet without an immunobooster; the PC could get him a codex to read about the universe in his spare time; showing him a holo for the first time and watching him run out of the room a-la The Arrival of a Train. There's plenty of space to fill with crack and fluff there.

There's also a very narratively satisfying Plato's Cave arc hiding in there somewhere: Eitan travelling across the universe, learning that the world is so much bigger than he could have ever dreamt, and that, while Uveto might be the whole world to his tribe, in the grand scheme of things it's just a cold-ass pinprick on the star chart. Watching the world change his perspective on his and his tribe's place in it would be fascinating.

(Note: I've posted this before but my incessant edits got the reply auto-locked and hidden.)

Reactions: StonedSorceror

Firangi

Jun 23, 2021
Maybe more feral dragons of both genders
I second this.

Along a similar vein, in one of the Nykke scenes there's a tidbit about how the Frostwyrm would likely be receptive to anal if Steele ever bothered to ask. That scene is something I think would be nice to have added.

Spidereggs

Sep 4, 2021
Some way of inviting multiple crew members to sleep in your bed at the same time. A way of temporarily gaining gender or raicial features, like taur or naga bodies.
For the former, those scenes would have to be written by someone, and with the number of potential crewmates, the combinations run looooooong. For the latter, that sounds like something that would naturally fit into the capabilities of goo bodies - you can be a goo-taur or a goo-naga (as I recall from the flash version), but it's not very convenient to change to and back from those forms. You can sort of get a naga-like body fully galomaxed, by turning your legs into a single snake-like tendril, but that doesn't quite do it, I believe. And for some reason it also makes you not a galotian but a goo-morph...

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
For the former, those scenes would have to be written by someone, and with the number of potential crewmates, the combinations run looooooong.
Not if it just had a chance to proc the normal scenes of any of your bedmates, ignoring the others. I'd limit the number of people you can fit in your bed either as a hard cap or based on ship size, depending on how generous I was feeling.
Downsides:
1. People would start asking for more threesomes.
2. People would ask for bedmates to not take Crew space.

xenoscene

Jul 1, 2016
A way of temporarily gaining gender or raicial features, like taur or naga bodies.
I personally feel like making TFs too easy to switch out kinda ruins the magic, but it would be fun. I got carried away thinking about it and imagined a shop where you could rent taur and naga prosthetics.

*edit: I just remembered Sabrae from the Implantation Station actually has a taur prosthetic.

1. People would start asking for more threesomes.
I think that’s probably the point for most people. I can’t imagine writing threesomes scenes would be a priority for staff, but opening them up as a possibility could encourage people to submit their own content for it…if more people actually did that.

Last edited:

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
What's the point in bed mates if you don't shag them?? Having more than one bed mate would lead to threesome/moresomes.. or it should. I don't see the point in sharing a bed with someone otherwise.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Eh sounds boring tbh, which is why I prefer to sleep which is on her terms with Azra if I play Herm.. Barely get any sex scenes with Anno if pure female and i can't remember if Shekka has any during night or morning.

Arcanaloth

Jan 17, 2021
I think for myself I'd love to see more Amara content some day, that and possibly an update for her bust which includes a nude version. I know this will include having to get JayEcho or someone else to draw it as well as having a writer do the scenes, but it's just a nice thought because I miss her :negativeman: