How many of you actually sell Bess/Ben?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I don't like having things on my ship I never use, or on Tavros for that matter.

Let me turn that answer around...what use do you have from Celise, Reaha or Anno?

Well one diff that booting them or getting rid off isn't giving you ANY money. So as for Bess I never selling her and as some of ppl here saying I more like Hoarder and want get all npc's I can on dat ship of mine ^^ The more the merrier (even if... well after a few ingame days I rarely when comming back to the ship have enough lust to actualy look for one of crew members to vent this lust ;) )

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
Let me turn that answer around...what use do you have from Celise, Reaha or Anno?

You can still shop with Anno on ship, so she actually has a job along with being a ship NPC.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fully Automated

Oct 11, 2015

Have you ever tried playing without recruiting Anno? A vendor that buys every type of item (and at a low markdown, at that) is seriously useful to have always at hand.

Celise can boost cum production and/or wetness for free, without side effects, and (best I can tell) without upper limit. If that's your thing, Celise's your gal.

Reaha is pretty useless though, but hey, at least she's cheap!

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Celise can boost cum production and/or wetness for free, without side effects, and (best I can tell) without upper limit. If that's your thing, Celise's your gal.

SynthSheathe and EasyFit IMO better. So she is another collectible for me. And this makes Anno only actually functional crewmember now.

Fully Automated

Oct 11, 2015
SynthSheathe and EasyFit IMO better.

If you want horsecocks and gaping holes too, sure, but Celise is free and spammable (can you use SynthSheath more than once?), and doesn't do anything else that you'd then have to undo. Also available right from the get-go.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
If you want horsecocks and gaping holes too, sure, but Celise is free and spammable (can you use SynthSheath more than once?), and doesn't do anything else that you'd then have to undo. Also available right from the get-go.

Celise is free, but kinda slow. You can get rid of horsecock after, and still have that huge boosts. You can only find two pieces SynthSheath but it is really enough (use DongDesigner ore otherwise change from horsecock to be able to use second).

Arachne

Jan 14, 2016

Well one diff that booting them or getting rid off isn't giving you ANY money. So as for Bess I never selling her and as some of ppl here saying I more like Hoarder and want get all npc's I can on dat ship of mine ^^ The more the merrier (even if... well after a few ingame days I rarely when comming back to the ship have enough lust to actualy look for one of crew members to vent this lust ;) )

I actually don't carry any of them around, I'm waiting for Hand So and recruitable Syri. 

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Have you ever tried playing without recruiting Anno? A vendor that buys every type of item (and at a low markdown, at that) is seriously useful to have always at hand.

I wouldn't say that Reaha Is useless. On the contrary, she is an unlimited source of biomass and lust (so you don't have to use myr venom all the time and risk addiction).

Enigmatic D

Aug 27, 2015
I wouldn't say that Reaha Is useless. On the contrary, whe is an unlimited source of biomass and lust (so you don't have to use myr venom all the time and risk addiction).

Wasn't Reaha in the military or something? I would of thought that would come into play later on.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
I wouldn't say that Reaha Is useless. On the contrary, she is an unlimited source of biomass and lust (so you don't have to use myr venom all the time and risk addiction).

Yeah that lust point is a big thing, drinking her milk instantly gets you above the required lust to unlock all sex scenes. And since most NPC's are near the ship, that means I don't need to go out and fight monsters and "fantasize" to gain that lust.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015

Most replies was about this one post so will use it.

Anno isn't vendor with best sell prices...Colenso after finishing Hand So quest becoming best place to sell at highest prices. So she shine only if you come back from planet and want fly to another but finds your invetory is damn full and you need sell something witout finding some merchant on any planet.

Celise do have cum boosting limit...I recall after....5-7 or so feedings she stopping boost my PC stat so after that...she pretty much dead weight for me but she's a goo.... everybody loves them so why kick her afterward? And she can became Giga Celise too :D

Reaha is friggin Cowgirl and many people are fond of such type of anthro gal. Well I not using too much GaloMax so her free biomass refill not mean much for me anyway. *looks with hope at Savin* cured Reaha when? xD

So those 3 plus Bess/Ben all of them are now matter what we likes and with unlimited crew space there is no reason to kick any of them...and even when restriction will be put in place all of them (checking fast.......) got way to be droped somewhere till we get bigger ship.

I actually don't carry any of them around, I'm waiting for Hand So and recruitable Syri. 

Heh I feel that weird itch to say that.... ^^

So what will give you Hand So or Syri that curent 4 crew members can't? Well if you say it's matter of taste/liking/feel I would understand and see as as much valid reason as any other xD

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
So what will give you Hand So or Syri that curent 4 crew members can't? Well if you say it's matter of taste/liking/feel I would understand and see as as much valid reason as any other xD

Not sure about Hand So aside from mere completionist value for those who like to collect people but Syri obviously has the benefit of opening up the chance for twin threesome scenes.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
I have to say that between Hand So and Syri, Syri would be my choice as to who to recruit first.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I have to say that between Hand So and Syri, Syri would be my choice as to who to recruit first.

In my case I would use certain cute quote to answer this dillema.

‘Your goddess exalts you.'

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Eh, So is stuck in a bunch of beads....Syri comes to visit with beads included :p  Syri just has more investment than Hand So for now, we'll see in the future.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Not bunch just in one but the one their call...small on the outside but huge inside ;)

Well I hope when Syri come onboard she will still allow me play with her for credits or other rewards and in case of just credits each win would be worth now 1k credit ^^

Fully Automated

Oct 11, 2015
Anno isn't vendor with best sell prices...Colenso after finishing Hand So quest becoming best place to sell at highest prices. So she shine only if you come back from planet and want fly to another but finds your invetory is damn full and you need sell something witout finding some merchant on any planet.

Anno (if still employed by Steele Tech, i.e. if you don't blow up Tarkus) will buy stuff for 85% of its nominal value. Colenso (with Hand So quest done) will buy stuff for 85% of its nominal value. That's exactly the same, for reference.

So Anno is obviously better by the virtue of being on your ship and thus not necessitating a round trip to Tarkus every time you want to sell something.

Arachne

Jan 14, 2016
Most replies was about this one post so will use it.

Celise do have cum boosting limit...I recall after....5-7 or so feedings she stopping boost my PC stat so after that...she pretty much dead weight for me but she's a goo.... everybody loves them so why kick her afterward? And she can became Giga Celise too :D

Reaha is friggin Cowgirl and many people are fond of such type of anthro gal. Well I not using too much GaloMax so her free biomass refill not mean much for me anyway. *looks with hope at Savin* cured Reaha when? xD

So those 3 plus Bess/Ben all of them are now matter what we likes and with unlimited crew space there is no reason to kick any of them...and even when restriction will be put in place all of them (checking fast.......) got way to be droped somewhere till we get bigger ship.

Heh I feel that weird itch to say that.... ^^

I like their characters, as well as their portraits. 

Still hoping for a tsundere Kiha Corp. AI as well perhaps for my ship.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
As if a Yandere android would need a prop weapon to split one's cheating ass in twine.

Twine? She split you into yarn? That should be the silly mode version!

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
I think the word sought is "twain"

That it should be, when I first saw the line I had to do a double-check to make sure my brain didn't misread it as something else.

Also congrats on having as many posts as me!

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
That it should be, when I first saw the line I had to do a double-check to make sure my brain didn't misread it as something else.

Also congrats on having as many posts as me!

Why thank you, my babbling skills have served me well.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Twine? She split you into yarn? That should be the silly mode version!

I just had a thought, you you think this is what pirates mean when they threaten to use someone's guts for garters?

That's what I get for not double-checking just because spell check didn't bitch at me.

Yes, spell-check is sneaky and loves to mess with us...I've had some odd "acceptable" passes by spell check in my time.