How many of you actually sell Bess/Ben?

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
That's what I get for not double-checking just because spell check didn't bitch at me.

Eh don't worry about it, I was just having some fun with the wordplay.

I just had a thought, you you think this is what pirates mean when they threaten to use someone's guts for garters?

Yes, spell-check is sneaky and loves to mess with us...I've had some odd "acceptable" passes by spell check in my time.

The worst of it is when it tells you a word is misspelled when the reality is that you got it right, it's just that the autocorrect doesn't know that word is a real one. (Heck the word autocorrect itself gets the red squiggly line because it doesn't accept it as a word)

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
The worst of it is when it tells you a word is misspelled when the reality is that you got it right, it's just that the autocorrect doesn't know that word is a real one. (Heck the word autocorrect itself gets the red squiggly line because it doesn't accept it as a word)

An interesting existential crisis to be sure.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
As if a Yandere android would need a prop weapon to split one's cheating ass in twain.

It most likely doesn´t need one, but it does make it look a bit more threatening.

And isn´t it more yandere like to take care of the...competition?

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
It most likely doesn´t need one, but it does make it look a bit more threatening.

And isn´t it more yandere like to take care of the...competition?

It depends on the type of Yandere, there's more than just the classic type. There are some Yandere who only choose to stalk, and perform no violence. There are others who try and make harems for the ones they are obsessed with by bringing what they see as worthy partners. And there are some which have split personalities, so only one part of them is a Yandere while another part is something.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Anno (if still employed by Steele Tech, i.e. if you don't blow up Tarkus) will buy stuff for 85% of its nominal value. Colenso (with Hand So quest done) will buy stuff for 85% of its nominal value. That's exactly the same, for reference.

Ok so I stand humbly admiting my defeat of forgetting this one thing. (Well thought she wasn't in either version on ship giving same as Colenso discount).

It depends on the type of Yandere, there's more than just the classic type. There are some Yandere who only choose to stalk, and perform no violence. There are others who try and make harems for the ones they are obsessed with by bringing what they see as worthy partners. And there are some which have split personalities, so only one part of them is a Yandere while another part is something.

Heh I starting to wonder how would this Kiha Corp Yandere AI in variant of making harem for PC picking which npc should stay and which...be 'gone'. Organic/synthetic value maybe aka all that is organic is a big no-no only other synthetics can be in his/her harem ^^ (Well interesting vision when we try imagine PC and ship full of crew members that are only inorganic so like Bess/Ben, Hand So, Gianna, some other to be written in future robotic waifu/husbando and ofc that Kiha AI ^^)

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015

It seems like I yet have much to learn. I generally just think about the classic type, but now that Ireally think of it there's actually a lot of different varieties. 

Ok so I stand humbly admiting my defeat of forgetting this one thing. (Well thought she wasn't in either version on ship giving same as Colenso discount).

Heh I starting to wonder how would this Kiha Corp Yandere AI in variant of making harem for PC picking which npc should stay and which...be 'gone'. Organic/synthetic value maybe aka all that is organic is a big no-no only other synthetics can be in his/her harem ^^ (Well interesting vision when we try imagine PC and ship full of crew members that are only inorganic so like Bess/Ben, Hand So, Gianna, some other to be written in future robotic waifu/husbando and ofc that Kiha AI ^^)

Hopefully we won't ever get to that. (honestly I'm not sure if we even can be allowed so many android waifus.)

Besides, a few androids every now and then is good and all, but I need some fluffy tails and busty cowgirls to get through the day. Scales, fur and chitin are also welcome. I want my ship to have a colourful crew.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Besides, a few androids every now and then is good and all, but I need some fluffy tails and busty cowgirls to get through the day. Scales, fur and chitin are also welcome. I want my ship to have a colourful crew.

Here here! What's the point of the devs making all this wonderful variety if we don't take advantage of it!

Graav

Aug 26, 2015
Italy
I do not like to sell or let people around the planets, at most I keep them in a corner without any consideration

yodigidy

Jan 24, 2016
You get littler credits for selling so there's no point.

Last edited by a moderator:

Blessed

Jan 25, 2016
I'm surprised anyone would sell waifu 3000+. Of all the characters in the game currently she has the most content and it might just be me but I found her to be the most lovable companion thus far. Considering she also has some potential great benefits as a crew member (Aside from being a literal cum dump) in the jobs (if those ever are ever expanded upon), particularly accounting if "muh credits" is important to people. But i'm biased because I want to somehow turn her into a yandere who force rapes me if i don't sleep with her for a while after saying she's my waifu :3.