0.4m and 0.4m2

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
New day and new FoE build has come ^^

And it have some cool stuff so aside bugs that not belong to this thread interest let the impressions of new stuff added/changed with new build flow thou this thread ^^

(Somehow I can relate to one of comments of blog post - Miranda pregnancy stuff when? xD)

EDIT: and now also for 0.4m2 build (since no letter change so not so much need of new thread for this yet)

Last edited by a moderator:

Quiet Browser

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Miranda pregnancy content will come only when act 2 is underway. You can't recruit Miranda as a follower until the second act of the game, and you can't forge an intimate enough relationship with her that she is willing to consider having kids with you until you have completed her recruitment quest. Despite everything, Miranda's got a pretty big hookup against the idea of being either a single mom OR an absentee deadbeat dad, so she takes pains to avoid making any babies even as she gladly fucks around all day and night.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well ok so Miranda is not in orbit of interest till act 2 which won't happen anytime soon (and probably that mean not earlier than next year). So that leave a question: with soon Hallowen stuff ingame way what will be the direction that dev team will take? Still working at Rigard/Burrows content or something less concentrated on one place instead adding bits of stuff here and there?

Quiet Browser

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
@Ormael: Well, I don't know Alder's plans, though I'd like some Miranda stuff now so we can start moving her towards act two, but LD and I plan to work on adding gloryholes to the brothel and rebuilding Momo.

@ShifterDreams: Well, based on my own experiments, although fertility is extremely low now, you can get knocked up by the enemy mobs of: Bunnies, the Equine Swingers, Cats, Naga, maybe Wolves. Anusol+ may or may not be functioning for those purposes. Debug mode shows that odds of getting knocked up are extremely low, even after chugging Fertilium; Alder may need to tweak either the base fertility, Fertilium's effects, or both. Then again, my PC started as male, so that may be something to do with it.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
@Ormael: Well, I don't know Alder's plans, though I'd like some Miranda stuff now so we can start moving her towards act two, but LD and I plan to work on adding gloryholes to the brothel and rebuilding Momo.

@ShifterDreams: Well, based on my own experiments, although fertility is extremely low now, you can get knocked up by the enemy mobs of: Bunnies, the Equine Swingers, Cats, Naga, maybe Wolves. Anusol+ may or may not be functioning for those purposes. Debug mode shows that odds of getting knocked up are extremely low, even after chugging Fertilium; Alder may need to tweak either the base fertility, Fertilium's effects, or both. Then again, my PC started as male, so that may be something to do with it.

What of Lagon's boon of fertility?

On a slightly related topic, any chance of increasing the preg time for that one perk that reduces it? A day (from the one I've encountered) seems awfully quick even with magic.

What'st the cooldown on the spring?

Last edited by a moderator: