Where the chastity Belt key?

Irall

Sep 19, 2015
Where is  Inessa  chastity belt key? I thought I read somewhere it was whit her sister,but, I cant find it anywhere in the talk option.Is it not implemented yet?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
^What he said. Jim will might get to it soon eventually.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Even if it's only 200 words $2 is a steal.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
All premium sex content is now behind a paywall. Download the Inessa vaginal and anal DLC for $1.99 US from FenGames Plus!

I think it would be all weight more than 200 words for all needed scenes og getting the key and then using it (cuz one does not simply contain Jim quality writing into a merely 200 words for that ^^).

PS. Would quest for the key and all followups be similar size like all your submissions then? (assuming you already though over a rough idea how it will all been written)

Last edited by a moderator:

JimThermic

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Even if it's only 200 words $2 is a steal.

Until you have to pay $2 for not just Inessa, but Bess, Embry, Xanthe, Briha, Lys, Vahn, Anzhela, Vi, Axel, Neiri, Rhett, Fyn, and Aina premium content, totalling $28 US... and then there's Savin and Fenoxo's content.

And fuck, doing that list makes me realize how many waifus and husbandos I've written. o_o Holy shitballs.

I think it would be all weight more than 200 words for all needed scenes og getting the key and then using it (cuz one does not simply contain Jim quality writing into a merely 200 words for that ^^).

PS. Would quest for the key and all followups be similar size like all your submissions then? (assuming you already though over a rough idea how it will all been written)

You're right, 200 words would not cut it for what I have planned, which is why I decided to hold back. The (very loose) plan at the moment is to have the key associated with ownership. As in, that's the PC's piece of saerie, chastity-clad virgin ass.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Until you have to pay $2 for not just Inessa, but Bess, Embry, Xanthe, Briha, Lys, Vahn, Anzhela, Vi, Axel, Neiri, Rhett, Fyn, and Aina premium content, totalling $28 US... and then there's Savin and Fenoxo's content.
And fuck, doing that list makes me realize how many waifus and husbandos I've written. o_o Holy shitballs.

You're right, 200 words would not cut it for what I have planned, which is why I decided to hold back. The (very loose) plan at the moment is to have the key associated with ownership. As in, that's the PC's piece of saerie, chastity-clad virgin ass.

On Saerie part...smells like that part of scenwe when that Ausar dommy goes into the shop with a human sub girl would need change to reflect Inessa do actually telling that the PC is her Master. Hue Hue

On that bolded part...not seen anywhere yet you meantioning those 2 npc's unless I was too blind to notice that...something connected to Tavros residental floor or other locations in TiTSverse? Assuming you feel like you want to tell something more on them atm. Thou Aina somehow ring a bell named Vanae Huntress....

JimThermic

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
On that bolded part...not seen anywhere yet you meantioning those 2 npc's unless I was too blind to notice that...something connected to Tavros residental floor or other locations in TiTSverse? Assuming you feel like you want to tell something more on them atm. Thou Aina somehow ring a bell named Vanae Huntress....

Fyn and Aina are residents of the Tavros residential floor. Fyn's a red-skinned, dark haired alien adonis (in my humble opinion) and Aina's a college-age centauress having some problems with heat (I'll be brutally honest; she's Space Edryn, musky dripping cunt and all). I'll probably be posting them sometime within the next fortnight once they've got a bit more content to them.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Aina's a college-age centauress having some problems with heat (I'll be brutally honest; she's Space Edryn, musky dripping cunt and all).

Thinking about this somehow reminds me about Ellie, a friendly Letihan that after treatment get into perma heat. Wouldn't then now Aina theme somehow overlap with Ellie one?

StarcraftJunkie

Aug 29, 2015
Thinking about this somehow reminds me about Ellie, a friendly Letihan that after treatment get into perma heat. Wouldn't then now Aina theme somehow overlap with Ellie one?

Depending on how broadly one defines "overlap", most characters in the game "overlap" one or more others.

Just because characters may appeal to similar (or even identical fetishes), there's no reason for there not to be more than one. That said, Ellie's also supposed to appeal to bimbofication and love-drug lactation fetishes, which this Aina may or may not feature.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Can I take the belt off, stick a vibrator in, and then put the belt back on? Preferably all in the same scene, on the first "unlocking".

JimThermic

Creator
Aug 26, 2015

Nah. Ellie does nothing for my centaur boner, and Aina's going to be pure horse centaur, not alien (modded, of course). So they shouldn't overlap. Plus, you know, more than one thing can exist at the same time. And as Starcraft said, Aina lacks bimbofication and love-drug lactation. She's aimed at appealing to folks who specifically like all the equine goodiness. And you make it sound like more horny centaurs is a bad thing. :3

Can I take the belt off, stick a vibrator in, and then put the belt back on? Preferably all in the same scene, on the first "unlocking".

The option to put back on the belt and engage in orgasm denial and such is stuff I have in mind, but not necessarily as part of a single ongoing unlock scene. 

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
I figure waiting for it will be worth it, as it seems to me that it would be a very personal moment on par with Kiro giving the PC her virginity. Those kind of scenes take time to get right.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
And you make it sound like more horny centaurs is a bad thing. :3

I just said she was imho quite similar to Ellie nothing more. Oh well think sometimes people will read too much into other people words. And I got your points why she's different enough. At least you godly enough to be able to stand for your own chara (or fight for it rights to be equine godess for everyone to enjoy) *tips hat*

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
...She's a virgin?

EDIT: Wait you know what, I think I remember reading "virgin ass" but was it also implying her cherry?

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
Fyn and Aina are residents of the Tavros residential floor. Fyn's a red-skinned, dark haired alien adonis (in my humble opinion) and Aina's a college-age centauress having some problems with heat (I'll be brutally honest; she's Space Edryn, musky dripping cunt and all). I'll probably be posting them sometime within the next fortnight once they've got a bit more content to them.

Best way to deal with being in heat all the time is to get knocked up.

JimThermic

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Best way to deal with being in heat all the time is to get knocked up.

I like the cut of your jib.

...She's a virgin?

EDIT: Wait you know what, I think I remember reading "virgin ass" but was it also implying her cherry?

Yes, Inessa is a virgin. For a lot of her life, Xanthe made sure that her gullible sister did not hand her cherry over to the first guy who asked*. Of course, Xanthe's motives are suspect; it may have been because she wanted to take Inessa's cherry and was saving it for a special occasion. Xanthe tested a lot of her nipple teasing and bondage techniques on her sister when they were growing up, after all. #SisterIncest.

... Of course, if the player gets there first by unlocking the chastity belt, that's all dandy too.

* Even Victor hasn't touched that shit. Whuuut? Impossibruuu.

Bravanger

Aug 26, 2015
 Aina's a college-age centauress having some problems with heat (I'll be brutally honest; she's Space Edryn, musky dripping cunt and all). I'll probably be posting them sometime within the next fortnight once they've got a bit more content to them.

What, seriously, stop, my dick can't take much more of this. You are quite possibly the smut devil.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Even Victor hasn't touched that shit.

A-Are you sure? jk jk

Can we get interactions between the PC, Xanthe, and Inessa. Don't have to be sexual, of course. (How would that even work?)

I don't think it's explicitly stated, but Xanthe has the key, right? Or is it just lost somewhere at Inessa's store?

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
It's in Pappy Steele's coffin. Buried with his greatest treasures and all that.

this is one of those things that letting it bother us is letting you win isn't it? (Not that I'm worried about it... yet... >.>)