Conquest of Shadows (For DaBomb)

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Ash smiles as the Alchemist talks on, an excited look on her face when asked of her motives.  "Well, as you know there is a bandit problem that we need to take care of... and I thought of a way to do it without complete bloodshed." She explains, crossing her arms under her breast.  "What do Bandits love just as much as they love pillaging?  That's right, booze!  So, I thought it'd be a good idea to give the group a barrel of ale out of good will.  And the barrel will have something extra added as well." Ash mischievously smiles. 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Kari matches your smile with a sly one of her own. "Well, so long as it's for a good cause. Give me some time, and I'll have something cooked up for you... You won't have enough to transform the entire encampment, so I hope you have a plan that extends beyond drinking games... Just promise me you'll take Cart with you. That meathead will make for a hell of a backup plan if things get rough.

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Asharoth nods. "Alright, call me when it's ready. And trust me, I wouldn't even walk close to that place without Cart.  I'd feel safe anywhere with him around." She warmly smiles, giving her lover a kiss.  "I'll see you around." She departs afterword, making her way toward the tavern, looking for Cart, so she could fill him in on the details. 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Ducking in at the tavern, you find a fidgety looking Gwen cleaning an already spotless glass over and over. The barmaid clearly is doing her best to remain a productive, completely uncorrupted member of society. Judging by the way she longingly looks at a few strapping boys passing by, you guess it's rather difficult for her. She distractedly points to one of the upstairs room when you ask her where Cart is.

You find the enormous wolfmorph slumbering on the floor of one of the spare rooms- he's too big for any normal-sized bed. With him are two local village girls, who lay quietly giggling on his muscly chest. No one is entirely clothed, their unworn articles strewn about the place, no doubt discarded last night during a kinky three-way.

One of cart's bedmates, or floormates, taps him on the nose and he groggily comes to.

"H-huh?... Oh, hey there Ash., " He stammers sheepishly.

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Ash rolls her eyes as she enters the room, crossing her arms under her breasts.  "I need to talk to you about our future run in with the bandits. I have a plan that will provide a large distraction int the camp, but I still need to fill in on the fine details."   If Cart asked the girls to leave, she'd wait for them to do so. Then she'd share the plan with Cart, asking him for insight on the matter.

Last edited by a moderator:

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Cart remains a little embarrassed at your entrance, but his companions don't seem to share his trepidation. One winks at you and departs without a word while the other leans over and refuses to budge until Cart gives her a tentative pat on the bottom- clearly an extension of whatever lewd antics went on last night. Perhaps your gentle giant isn't so gentle while in the sack? In any case, between Gwen's transformation and this pair of slutty village girls, you get the feeling that a new culture of depravity has taken root in Tencrest.

Cart listens to your plan while dressing. Finally decent, he turns to you. "Well that'll certainly do a number on some of the bastards, but what's our overall objective? If we're hoping to persuade this Veronica to accept an alliance, turning her men indiscriminately into bimbos might not be the best show of good faith.

"Bandit groups tend to have a pretty steady turn over of leadership in any case. From what Rodrick told us, seems like those mino twins are soon to take over. Who's to say any deal we strike will survive the next round of mutinies?... Might be safer to just crush them all." His sharp teeth glint in a scary smile.

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
"Well, it can still work.  Veronica wants to stay in power, right?  We inform her that the two Minotaur were trying to mutiny and we'll offer to get rid of them in exchange for an alliance." She quickly responds, stroking her chin in thought.  "We give the barrel of corrupted ale to the brother's and trick them into a drinking contest.  After they got drunk on the stuff, i'm sure they'll be bimbos in no time. And we could still use a second keg with succubi/Bovinium and Minotaur cum combo, and turn the rest of the bandits into corrupted Futanari's and kill those that didn't change. So, now Veronica has a bunch of loyal bandits who are too stupid to revolt but not too weak to fight." Ash pauses for a moment, biting her lip.  "That could work, right?  Win-Win situation."

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Cart frowns over the calculus of your devious plan, clearly preferring a more simple solution. Then again, when you're over seven feet tall, the most direct solution is bound to be your go-to option.

"Alright, guess that could work. Depends pretty heavily on this Veronica character being the negotiating type, though. Not to mention we never even confirmed the runt's intel. Just 'cause he makes puppy eyes on queue don't make him honest, boss."

Cart sheaths a knife at his side that would easily pass for a short sword in smaller hands. You note that he has abandoned his bow, no doubt the weapon is practically useless in his oversized mitts.

"Should I round up some of the guys at the saw mill, or are we doing this on our own?"

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Asharoth nods. "We can easily change details if the situation arrives, though I think it will work out fine at the moment." She replies.  "And I'd say you tell the guys to get ready, but not to depart quite yet.  We don't want to seem like we're invading and I don't want any casualties." She pauses for a moment.  "Shall we be off then?  I still need to get my robe and staff, but we'll depart immediately after that." 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Cart leaves to pass your orders on to the newly formed town watch. You return to the mansion without incident and fetch your equipment. In the time you were away Kari pilfered a small keg from the tavern and worked her alchemical voodoo on it.

"Few draughts of this stuff will turn you into an mewling puddle of female pheromone," Kari brags. "I'm sure you get the idea, but this isn't for recreational use. Anyone on the receiving end isn't going to be entirely in control of their mental faculties. They'll likely be too busy asking the nearest person to fuck them silly... Makes me wish I invented the stuff when I was back in the capitol. Wouldn't mind trying it out on some of the leaders of the alchemy guild, racist bastards."

She rolls the container over to you just as Cart appears at the front door.

"Told the boys to be ready for any fallout after our little mission," He reports. "I still don't think they'd last long in a real fight, but it's better than nothing... Before we go, do we have a plan if things go south? Or are we just playing it by ear? Cause I'm good for improvising."

The wolfish bruiser smacks a meaty fist into his other hand which earns him an eye roll from Kari.

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Asharoth shrugs.  "I things go bad... just kill as many as you can I guess.  Nothing else we really can do." She admits, rubbing the back of her head.  "Anyway, Cart if you can get the keg... we should get on our way.  Don't want to keep them waiting, right?" Asharoth chuckles, looking back to Kari with a smile. "If things go well, i'll be back shortly. So, see you soon." Ash hugs Kari, before starting to depart. 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
It takes about half the day to arrive at the bandit's encampment. Cart takes you off the road to a vantage point concealed in the tall grass where you can easily observe the makeshift settlement.

It seems like all Rodrick told you was correct. The encampment is composed of several crooked rows of tents arranged around a muddy track in the middle. The entire thing is flanked by a row of sharpened stakes with openings at either end of the central path dividing the camp. At the center of it all is a large circular pavilion with gaudy tasseling and bright embroidery. Likely where the bandit leader, Veronica spends her days when she's not out and about robbing civilians.

Bandits freely mill about and you think you catch sight of one of the bull brothers, a large hulking individual with massive curling horns topping his head. There isn't any guards to speak of, although you almost certainly will be spotted waltzing up to either of the official entrances. Cart shoots you a questioning look.

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Asharoth stares at the bandit encampment, her eyes studying it's contents. "Okay... here's the plan.  We're a mercenary group that wants to make a deal with their leader.  We give them the keg out of good wishes and we head to the tent and talk with Veronica." She offers, peering over to her Wolfish companion, raising a brow.  "That sound doable, or you have something else in mind?" 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Cart hoists the cask of Kari's concoction over one shoulder. "Nah, boss. You lead, I follow. You'll want to keep that tail tucked in though. There's no telling how far the word of Tencrest's fallen angel has spread... We also need to keep an eye out for those bulls. Pretty sure I could take one of the bastards, but I'm not so sure about two..."

You approach the eastern entrance to the encampment. A haphazard assembly of bandits emerge from their tents, some clearly inebriated, all groggy from sleep. One starts to approach you with a rusty halberd in hand, but Cart intercepts him, still effortlessly hefting the cask of liquor.

"The boss doesn't deal with small fries, back up chump." Your wolfmorph enforcer flexes his index finger and delivers a flick to the bandit's forehead that sends him sprawling. The others are quick to give you space after that.

You nearly reach the large tent when a gruff voice calls above the small crowd of observers that has gathered to watch you.

"Who in the hells let this lot just walk right in, huh?, " An enormous minotaur lumbers from a nearby tent. The brute's bulky figure doesn't possess the raw speed and finesse of Cart's enhanced body, but he certainly looks like he could crush a few skulls with those massive hands. "Didn't I make myself clear? No one in or out unless I give the say so!"

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Asharoth gives a friendly wave to the Minotaur that emerged from the tent, a bit surprised he was intelligent enough to posses the literal capacity to form coherent sentences. "Oy, i'm assuming you're the one of the big bulls I was told about by me boss?" She shouts to the bull, her fingers tapping lightly on her staff, glad to be wearing her faithful robe instead of that tavern outfit. Not only was it more comfortable but it gave her a sense of privacy the uniform couldn't provide. 

"Me boss told me to come here and give you an offer.  I need to talk to the big boss for that though... Uh... what was the broad's name... Vanessa?" She questions, scratching the back of her head.  "Anyway, I was told to give this ale to the bull bros.. the boss said something about one of you being a lightweight in their liquor so I shouldn't give you too much...  Or something of the sort." She clears her throat, gesturing to the big barrel of ale Cart was holding. "Go ahead and give it to the gentleman, Fang.  I'm sure the big boy can handle it from here."

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Cart quirks an eyebrow at your newly minted persona, but does as you ask, rolling the cask over to the large bull-man. The bovine bandit stops it with a hoof and eyes you suspiciously.

"What business do you have with Veronica, huh? She never told me, noth'n about new hires... Why the robe sweet cheeks? Got somethin' to hide?"

The fur on the back of Cart's neck bristles at the bullmorph's jeer. The other bandits who were previously cowed are apparently emboldened by the minotaur's brashness and let out a series of catcalls.

"Seems to me like we already have enough wenches thinking they have the run of this place." The minotaur gropes his admittedly sizable bulge suggestively. "While don't you leave the lead'n for those with a head for it and let someone like me take care of you... Veronica's not gonna be in charge for long, sweety. Better get on the right side while you can."

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Asharoth sighed.  She didn't know why she'd expect anything different from a bandit.  Or a Minotaur for that reason.  She had already given him the benefit of the doubt and he failed that.  To a very large extent.  She knew things would come to this, luckily she had prepared. 

Without touching it, Ash's hood flew back, revealing her face.  "Really?  You thought it'd be a intelligent decision to insult a person you know nothing about?  You didn't think it'd be a good idea to ask who I represent before you ask me to fuck you?" She says in more of an amused tone than angry, chuckling slightly. "I come from a coven of Necromancers and Sorcerers that have established a presence in these woods and we were going to ask for your camps assistance in a few skirmishes.  Or we could just slaughter you lot and resurrect your corpses.  Makes no difference to us, though I for one prefer the living.  Less of a stench."

(I'm using a special point for Bluff if it's applicable or needed.)

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
(You spend them before knowing the result of the roll)

(Charisma roll with advantage: 22)

The surrounding bandits quiet after your display. Many stand stock-still, eyes wide with fear. Some simply turn tail and run for their tents. The minotaur looks at his intimidated cronies and glares.

"What in the 'hells in wrong with you lot? Hard as nails, twisted as sin itself? A few words out of that pretty mouth and you're all pissin' your britches!" He levels a stubby finger at you. "Well I don't stand for being talked down to. We'll see how fine you look after I knock the teeth from your skull!"

Cart draws his knife and the surrounding crowd backs up. Just before hostilities ensue, the clank of iron draws your gaze and a rough voice calls out.

"What did I say about causing a scene in my camp Cliff?"

A lizzan woman approaches in full battle regalia, her bright red scales augmented with the flash of polished chainmail that barely encompasses her prodigious tits. Golden face markings accent her expression. Authoritative. Dangerous... The muscles of her forearms ripple as she idly twirls a wickedly serrated falchion from hand to hand. Her tail, you note, is heavily armored and likely functions as a shield and well as bludgeoning implement.

Cliff glowers at the new arrival, but steps back from his aggressive stance. He glances around the camp as if looking for someone.

"Bernard's too busy fucking out what little brains are left in his newest whore to help you, Cliff. If it comes to a fight, it's just you... And me. The newbies are coming with me, unless you have something to say about it."

The minotaur spits on the ground and turns on his hoof. Veronica gestures for you to follow her into her tent.

The bandit leader's abode is littered with the spoils of her work. Embroidered cushions, intricately carved furniture, and exotic rugs litter the place. Veronica takes a seat, lighting a long stemmed pipe. When she takes a few deep puffs, you not the embers that flare in her nostrils and realize that she is no simple lizard folk. Veronica is of the fire clans from the southern desert, a Salamander.

"So, what the fuck is a sorceress doing in my camp?"

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Walking into the tent, Asharoth knew that whatever Veronica was doing, it worked.  All kinds of expensive treasures were littered across her adobe and even the naive would assume it  wasn't obtained through legal means. She quickly finds a place to sit and clears her throat in preparation.  "Well, in all honesty.  I was sent here to wipe you all out but I don't really want to do that, you know? Too much bloodshed, waste of lots of labor..." 

"But I'll get to the point.  I live in a nearby village and it was attacked by your bandits.  Most of them that invaded are dead, including one of your lieutenants, though we spared one.  He's a good kid, by the name Rodrick. I'm sure you know him. We got some information out of him. We were told that the leader, you, would never order such a thing and it was probably one of the lieutenants on doing, Which I believe. I was also told that your other lieutenants are back stabbing fuckers and that they were planning on killing you.  Which leads to my proposition." Ash pauses for a moment.

"I am offering to make you lieutenants either willing to follow you, or I kill them and replace them with someone who'll listen to you and not try to fuck you over.  I'll replace the one that's already dead too.  All I ask in return is for you to become an ally and to have limited access to your bandits, as well as improving them as I see fit."Ash glances at Cart for a moment before looking back at Veronica.  "That's a fair deal, right?"

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Veronica looks past you. "Well Issac? She got the touch or what?"

You turn to see a slight figure emerge from behind a embroidered wall hanging. The secret observer is a bespectacled young man with an unkempt mane of platinum blonde hair. His slight build is draped in a magicians robe marked with swirling arcane marks. In his long figures is a glowing crystal that pulses and hums with magical energy. He cuts a rather bookish, unintimidating figure and, given the way he hurries to Veronica's side, acts with utter deference towards his employer.

"Y-yes captain," Issac replies. "There's no mistaking it. A signature this strong could only come from a high order magic user... And there's something else. Her aura is infused with abyssal humors as expected, but... It's so prevalent, I think she's a pure blood. First order offspring of a demon... And a powerful one at that."

Veronica puffs her pipe impassively as if this news is something she already expected. She gives you a careful look-over.

"Seems to me like making a deal with you might bring more trouble than it's worth. Yeah, I heard Skuz made a run at your base, and I'm sorry for that. But like you said, I'm hardly in charge of this shit show anymore. The bigger the camp gets, the less control I have. We've strayed so far from our original goals, that I don't even recognize the men I originally came out here with.

"Believe it or not, but I never intended to become a petty thief. The banditry started after I caved out of necessity... And then it got away from me. So you can understand when I say that your offer of helping reassert my authority over this band of miscreants isn't all that appealing. Certainly not worth tangling with a succubus, even if you're half as good in the sack as I've been led to believe... I'm half a mind of letting those bulls have the run of the place, give me more time to drink and smoke until the Governor finally manages to do me in."

She reaches under her cushion for a flask, takes a deep drink and sighs. "I'm glad that Rodrick found himself something better though... Kid wasn't going to last very long here, even with me keeping an eye on him. I keep telling Issac here to go back to whatever dusty library he came from, but the brainy little bastard knows I can't say no when he makes puppy eyes at me..."

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Asharoth gives Issac a calculating glance, not expecting a magic user to be found at a place like this.  Let alone the fact that he was a spinning image of a stereotypical wizard.  All brain, yet no body. Though Ash didn't look at that side of things, the Magic user must of been useful for him to have lasted this long in the camp, though you should never judge a book by its cover.

Though, the boy wasn't what she came for, her gaze returning to the Bandit Captain.  From what she heard, Rodrick was right.  Not a typical bandit, one who had a sense of honor.  Something Ash could respect.  It's what separated her from the other savages. Even better, it sounded like she had lost all attachment to those in the camp. That made things much easier to deal with, so Veronica may not disagree with her intentions. In fact she was sure she had thought of something Veronica would be sure to agree with.

"So, the Bandit life isn't doing it for you anymore?" She grinned, grasping her hands and twirling the thumbs. "How about I give an extension of my offer?  Instead of reinforcing your leadership to a bandit camp, I instead reinstate you. I turn this camp into a fort.  I'll turn the bandits into honorable warriors and knights.  And I turn the Bandit leader into an Officer. And instead of robbing the poor and other petty crimes, you will be enforcers.  Fighting skirmishes and defending invasions." Ash stops speaking, waiting for her response. 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
(Charisma roll: 17)

Veronica's eyes narrow. "Who the hell do you think you are, missy? One minute you're willing to stage a coup for control of a bunch of bandits, and the next your talking about forts and knights and honor. I don't know if you've heard, but there's a King and a Governor that don't take too kindly to low-borns toting notions of grandeur. They don't want any law enforced but their own, and then only when it's convenient for them. I ended up in this shithole from trusting the wrong people and expecting too much, so you'll have to do better than just saying you can fix things."

Issac hesitantly puts a hand on Veronica's shoulder, but the salamander knocks it aside.

"You want muscle, there's a bunch of guys outside with pointy objects who wouldn't object to sticking them into a warm body for a few coins. Who knows, maybe they'll even buy into the dream you're peddling. Me, I've accepted things as they are."

Such bitterness could only come from someone that championed a cause and ended up failing in the end. Despite her words, you noticed something in Veronica's expression when you painted your vision of the future. She wants what you're selling, she just doesn't know it yet.

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Ash lets out a sigh of disappointment, her eyes studying the Bandit Leader for a moment before speaking. "I don't want slabs of meat with pointy sticks.  I want people that I can trust.  People that I can call friends. I want someone with a brain larger than a cashew... If I wanted that I would have already taken it. But what I don't understand is why you wouldn't say the same thing.  I can tell you want more than this.  Guess what?  So do I. Which is why I offered this to you. I strive for more, something better, something that can give me a reason to live, a purpose."

"However, why do you not strive for such a thing?  You just said you were content to giving up, drinking yourself away until death?  What purpose would that serve?  Are you really satisfied with drinking yourself to death?" The Demon asks a series of questions, in a quick succession. "Veronica, I don't intend to be like those people that you trusted.  When I make a promise, I keep it, and I intend to just that.  What could I possibly do to make you take me seriously?" 

(I use a Special point for Diplomacy, I presume.)

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
(Charisma roll with advantage: 21)

Veronica's lower lip quivers and her brow furrows when you accuse her of giving up. After a moment, she drops eye contact and reflexively reaches for her flask. She almost brings it to her lips before hesitating and glaring at the contents. She then caps the container and tosses it over her shoulder before leaning in, hands on knees.

"What I want? I want the governor's head on a plate. I gave that bastard everything he has, and in return, he stuck a blade in my side. Literally."

Veronica snatches up her blade and levels it at you.

"You want power, well so does every other fucker with a high opinion of themselves. What sets apart the winners from the losers is how many people they're willing to hurt along the way... You look like the type who doesn't mind a little collateral damage, so maybe you could achieve your goals. But is it worth the carnage along the way? You paint a pretty picture with vague notions of "better" and "purpose", but I'm a soldier. I tend to dwell on the details... Or at least I do on my better days. So what's your end game? The seat of Elendel? The whole fucking Kindom?"

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Asharoth managed a laugh. "Honestly? I want it all.  I'm not going to stop until I have everything under my rule.  My dream is to make this world perfect and i'm going to do just that. Or at least as much as I can before I am stopped. But for now my goals are much smaller.  I plan on taking over this land one village, province, territory at a time.  Though any means necessary, the less blood ones preferred. And i'm smart enough to know that I sure as hell can't do this alone. Which is why I need friends.  People I can trust.  People that know things that I don't and can do things that I can't do.  And I believe you are easily one of those people."

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
"Perfect huh? What do you mean by-"

Veronica's question is quickly cut off by a ruckus from outside the tent. Cart peeks outside and quickly gestures you over.

"What the fuck did you do to my brother, you bitch! I'll tear you apart!"

The bull you met earlier has returned... Or at least what he turned into has. A massively muscled minotaur, you assume the other brother, Bernard, is brandishing a battle ax and roaring with rage, but his movements are severely hampered by one very voluptuous cowmorph clinging to his waist while giggling.

Cliff's face has flattened from its previously bullish muzzle into a delicate face with pouting lips and framed by a pair of slanting bovine ears. His-her hips have widened to perfect breeder proportions, supporting a mouthwatering ass from which sprouts a cute little cow tail. Her legs, you note, retained their hoofed taxonomy, but they now sashay with a feminine sway that fully exhibit every asset the new cliff now possesses...

And speaking of assets... Those tits. Practically spilling out of the confines of Cliff's male-tailored tunic are a two mountains of boobflesh. Their enormous teats are leaking copious amounts of milk, slickening Cliffs chest and rendering her garments practically see-through.

Bernard is obviously a little upset at his brother's transformation, and knows exactly who to blame. He would likely have already charged the tent, weapon swinging if not for his brother-turned-sister clinging to his bulky body.

"Beeeerny, I'm just so horny, honey. Come on, take that cock of yours and plow it into my tight, little pussy..." Cliff lets out a feminine little moo as Bernard tries to jostle himself free. This only makes his curvy baggage cling all the harder.

"Put a baby in me Berny, you know you want to!.. Why are you yelling!? I'll help you calm down..."

It doesn't take you long to realize that Bernard is an inch away from abandoning his attempted assault and giving into his animalistic instincts. Minotaurs are fuckers first, fighters second after all. Not only that, but several bandits have emerged from their tents to survey the bizarre scene. Judging from their fidgeting, you figure they wouldn't mind turning Cliff into the new camp bicycle. And if that milk is as corrupt as you think it is...

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Ash was about to explain her vision, only for her to be interrupted by bull testosterone fueled rage.  As she stood next to Cart, she did her best to hide her laugh.  The big and bad pussy slayer had just turned into a slutty bimbo.  You'd think he'd be just a little cautious of drinking random booze from a sorceress.  Oh well, get what you give.

She stared at the tent, waiting to see if the situation would get more serious. But by the looks of it, all his aggression would soon be aimed toward his newly appointed sister by sexual means.  And to make matters even better, if things went well... she wouldn't be the only transformation. She knew hew transformative her breast milk would be... from what Kari had told her whatever was in that barrel was quite potent. If she got fucked by all those people... it would surely spread some corruption around the camp.

"Cart, keep an eye on them and tell me if anything serious happens, alright?" She asks, turning around to face Veronica once more.  "The feud will sort itself out in no time... nothing to worry about." The half demon said with a smirk.  "And to answer your question... I want a world filled with respect for everyone of all backgrounds.  A world where education is easily accessible, a world where everyone has the opportunity to become a noble. A world where everyone has the chance to become successful with hard work and diligence. I'm sure you can get the picture..."

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Veronica gives you a thoughtful frown before craning her neck, trying to see passed Cart.

"Not that that doesn't sound interesting, but what the hell is happening out there... Issac?"

The slender magician quickly takes a look and his already fair visage pales even further.

"Oh my..."

Veronica rises and pushes him out of the way. "What the fuck do you mean by, oh m-...."

It didn't take long for things to escalate with the buxom cowmorph. Bernard's ax lays abandoned on the ground, hands instead grasping Cliff's squeezable rear as he drills his now exposed horse member into her sodden box. Cliff's face is pressed against the ground as her hands feverishly milk her overflowing tits, spraying the corrupt fluid in a puddle on the ground. A slowly encroaching ring of bandits closes in on the display, some biting their lips in fear while others seem more than interested in partaking in the depraved affair.

You think Veronica has had more than an adequate demonstration of your methods, but before you can get back to negotiations, a familiar heat scrambles up your spine and the voice of your father creeps into your mind.

"Not going to enjoy your own handiwork, Ash? Look at those desperate bastards. One little push and you could have a harem of willing sluts at your beck and call... And why stop there? Pour your tainted magics into that lizard bitch and she'll devote herself to you for the chance to bounce on your cock. Why beg and plead for loyalty and favors when you can demand them with the offer of mind-melting pleasure. Dominate these fools, my daughter. It is what your were made for..."

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Ash smiles at the already escalated sight before her.  She had a feeling that the savage beast couldn't resist his primal instincts and the result was plainly showing.  It wouldn't be too long now... Ash let out a hearty chuckle, her eyes turning back to Veronica.  "As I promised, your mutinous lieutenants have been taken care of.  All that remains is transforming the rest of the bandits into self respecting soldiers.  It won't be an easy process... but it it doable I assure you..." Ash states with a grin, her eyes showing a hint of confidence in her abilities. 

"However... I am now asking for a price.  Let me keep the two soon to be bull sisters for my own personal use.  You may have those who remain.  That sound reasonable?" She asks with a raised eyebrow, a smirk painted on her face. 

Upon hearing the voice in her head, she tries to mentally respond.  "Patience father.  Now is not the time for slaves, now is the time for companionship.  I'd prefer my inner circle to be clear minded and not drooling for sex. Trust me, I will indulge in it soon enough."

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
The demon lord's voice becomes fainter as his presence leaves your consciousness.

"Oh I don't make the suggestion for my own benefit, dearest daughter. Give your toys free will and they're bound to turn on you. Demons don't have friends, only slaves and lovers... Ideally both wrapped up in the same package. Be careful Asheroth....

Meanwhile, Veronica continues to gape as Bernard attempts to fuck out what little brains Cliff has remaining in her possession. The busty cowmorph eventually flips into a seated position and brings her brother's mouth to her bulging milk tanks. The more the muscly bull blissfully suckles, the more corrupted milk flows into him, working changes on his masculine body. Brawn gives way to soft curves and Bernard's chiseled chest begins to expand with a bosom to rival his sister's. Soon you have not one mewling cow bimbo, but two, grinding pussies and groping eachothers' lactating titties.

"H-how- No, I don't even want to know how." Veronica whirls on you. "So you turned the bull brothers into... That. It still leaves us with a camp of half motivated miscreants that won't raise a blade for anything but the promise of booty... That's if they don't decide to partake in the love fest over there."

Some seem awfully close. Although many are dissuaded from engaging the sexy cowmorphs after having witnessed Bernard's transformation.